Page 528 of 833 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    They can keep the hammer though.

I dont pray good things for that writer at all. Like he desperately had her using asgardian weapon to fight an african god. I hated it sooo much.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The less said about Kittenheim and the trash and nonsense that was XMG the better.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Kinda wanna see a scene like this in the mcu.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I dont pray good things for that writer at all. Like he desperately had her using asgardian weapon to fight an african god. I hated it sooo much.
    I mean I don't disagree that the whole story was trash. Like I specifically mean just this one page on the big screen lmao. It just looks cool imo and would be a damn goo way to showcase her willpower from he get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The less said about Kittenheim and the trash and nonsense that was XMG the better.
    Top kek.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Don't do Ms. Force of Nature like that. She had her moment and this was it! Every other time she was napping or getting impaled by the American Flag. But we not going to touch the last part of that.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I mean I don't disagree that the whole story was trash. Like I specifically mean just this one page on the big screen lmao. It just looks cool imo and would be a damn goo way to showcase her willpower from he get-go.

Top kek.

Don't do Ms. Force of Nature like that. She had her moment and this was it! Every other time she was napping or getting impaled by the American Flag. But we not going to touch the last part of that.

why you have to go remind me of that abysmal run **tears**
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

why you have to go remind me of that abysmal run **tears**
    Lmao! Well look at it like this, we went from napping on the floor and taking leadership lesson from Kate to being the Voice of Sol.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

yes its about the work.

no I said exactly what I meant yesterday. purpose... what was the purpose of the character in the book.
    pur·pose
    /ˈpərpəs/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.
    "the purpose of the meeting is to appoint a trustee"
    erbFORMAL
    have as one's intention or objective.
    "God has allowed suffering, even purposed it"

As do i.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Top kek.

To me that one panel was her mutant powers flexing, I didnt see storm Castro anywhere on that panel, I only know she got the power when she held that forsaken hammer. So nope this was a storm mutant power feat. She is sooo strong the mutant collars dont work on her. Great call back to her dark pheonix days.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

They can keep the hammer though.
    You leave Stormcaster out of this. That is a great Weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    You leave Stormcaster out of this. That is a great Weapon.
    Why you gotta love that hammer, it's even cannon that it is no good.

Why you gotta love that hammer, it's even cannon that it is no good.
    It's a GREAT concept and a Cool one. Hey, not my fault y'all don't like that Hammer. It's a Win for ME.

It's a GREAT concept and a Cool one. Hey, not my fault y'all don't like that Hammer. It's a Win for ME.
    You right you won with this. Kinda wonderful how one can love something I vehemently hate, like how jwatson enjoyed the marvel. But all I saw was trash. The world is wonderful like that I guess.
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-26-2022 at 12:59 PM.

You right you won with this. Kinda wonderful how one can love something I vehemently hate, like how jwatson enjoyed the marvel. But all I saw was trash. The world is wonderful like that I guess.
    Exactly. I agree that "The Marvels" WAS indeed Trash, but Jwatson LOVES IT.

I LOVE Stormcaster, but you and Jwatson and others hate it.

The WORLD is FILLED with Mysteries!!!!!

Exactly. I agree that "The Marvels" WAS indeed Trash, but Jwatson LOVES IT.

I LOVE Stormcaster, but you and Jwatson and others hate it.

The WORLD is FILLED with Mysteries!!!!!

I don't hate Stormcaster i just think the context in which it was used was horrible. Storm was beating herself up for saving mutants and did one of the things not seen since cyclops fought for his role of leadership and simply stepped down. Then the story didn't give her any internal moments, anything to support this sudden change or even a true exploration of why she felt that way and then Stormcaster imo was brought in to cover it all up.

And given the time of what did happen in the BP books where Storm did ascend or whatever it didn't make sense to me it wasn't explored there if that is what in a way they were going to "explore". it felt purposefully done.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't hate Stormcaster i just think the context in which it was used was horrible. Storm was beating herself up for saving mutants and did one of the things not seen since cyclops fought for his role of leadership and simply stepped down. Then the story didn't give her any internal moments, anything to support this sudden change or even a true exploration of why she felt that way and then Stormcaster imo was brought in to cover it all up.

And given the time of what did happen in the BP books where Storm did ascend or whatever it didn't make sense to me it wasn't explored there if that is what in a way they were going to "explore". it felt purposefully done.
    I agree during Guggs Reign the Hammer did just come out of nowhere. I just love the Concept of it, and I also think Guggenhiem was rushing the Story.