Page 556 of 833 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 12488

Is there anyone better equipped for fighting giant kaijus than storm? I mean her powerset seems perfect for this kind of setup, she can summon the full might of the planet elemental forces and she can do it on a gargantuan scale from a safe distance, jovian pressure, radiation from outer space, plasma and electricity, sub zero temperatures, cyclones etc.
    seems like the perfect setup for her to cut loose and deliver a much needed ass whooping.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

On the topic of their kids.

With T'Challa being an Avatar of a God &,Storm being a literal Goddess their kids should just be off the wall powerful. Not just Mutantion. Even if a few were Human there's, Divinity, Magick,.

I want a one time pregnancy that's a litter and we just knock them all out in one go.

With both Parents Destiny, I'm sure there a Big Bad ready to be their children Adversary..
    Marvel love to put these two in impossible situations.
    They should have to deal with lost of their kids through I don't know interdeminational portal (Thanks Angel TV series.) Who knows.

Have them deal with that for a few years and have them return.
    Who knows they get lost limbo and Limbo Storm Raises them.
    Or the place Storm goes to when she uses her Ruby. And have her Queen Adopted Mother Raised them.

In the meantime of the lost of the kids bring in Azzari. Infant miscarriage that was resurrected due to Krakoan means or Bast taking pitty on the Royal couple.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-07-2022 at 10:32 AM.

I could see Ororo having a group of Daughters and one of them did not inherit their mother gifts.
    To not be left out Ororo Grants her StormCaster to ride the winds as her sisters do.
    I would want this to be the eldest daughter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I'm not the one who takes it seriously.
    Marvel can ignore the rules and do whatever they want.But obviously most of the time they're not doing what we want, are they?
    Speak for yourself. I enjoy Marvel most of the time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    We dont talk about Bruno....
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No. Been dere aready...fock way was wit dat...(as we say here in Trinidad)
    But all the cool kids on the block have allready grown up or teenager kids who suddently show up or come from a future. Look at Cyclops and Wolverine. Can't have Storm fall so far behind on the "parent without parenting required" trend.

Kidding of course.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Speak for yourself. I enjoy Marvel most of the time.
    Marvel Comics are toxic, but I still love it. Lol
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Marvel Comics are toxic, but I still love it. Lol
    Exactly. We can realize the truth and still spend coins on what is at least entertaining to us. But it's not wrong to expect better. Especially with diversity and it's not on just the writers the artist could do a better job because they help design new characters and it really does make you think "they don't have any friends of color?" I honestly don't know how you can be aware of the make up of the world but still only design and write one kind of character. Even in my sketches or my other stuff it's like inherent I think of multifaceted people.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Wolverine and Cyclops will never have to worry about attention or screen time, and their children will never be able to influence them, for better or worse. While we're still worried about Storm going back to being a wallpaper that nobody cares about at any time, we'll talk about giving her kids when Storm is treated like Wolverine and Cyclops.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm just going to forget Hickman's more stupid plot(s) that never made it to print and pray that it will only be remembered/mentioned at some convention decades from now when I'll be too old to give a fuck...but the Twatters will still be clutching their discoloured pearls, with palsied, liver-spotted, arthritic hands.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

rumors are going around saying professor X will be African American as well as magneto. MCU version. With that said Storm how do you think Charles will meet storm on this timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    rumors are going around saying professor X will be African American as well as magneto. MCU version. With that said Storm how do you think Charles will meet storm on this timeline?

Damn. Imagine being a Storm and holding it down all this time by being the sole black member on the team. And then to just race bend Mag and Xaiver like whatever Storm, we're gonna take this from you too.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Damn. Imagine being a Storm and holding it down all this time by being the sole black member on the team. And then to just race bend Mag and Xaiver like whatever Storm, we're gonna take this from you too.

lol I didn’t even think about that. But from what it looks like it might be happening.

Brunch with the wind.

PXL_20220807_152954590.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I could see Ororo having a group of Daughters and one of them did not inherit their mother gifts.
    To not be left out Ororo Grants her StormCaster to ride the winds as her sisters do.
    I would want this to be the eldest daughter.
    StormCaster would have to be re-forged first -- Stormcaster turned to dust and was no more after Ororo used it to defeat Uovu in X-Men: Gold v2 #35.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Exactly. We can realize the truth and still spend coins on what is at least entertaining to us. But it's not wrong to expect better. Especially with diversity and it's not on just the writers the artist could do a better job because they help design new characters and it really does make you think "they don't have any friends of color?" I honestly don't know how you can be aware of the make up of the world but still only design and write one kind of character. Even in my sketches or my other stuff it's like inherent I think of multifaceted people.
    Yeah, it's the desire to see something better that keeps me going.