Page 557 of 833 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    StormCaster would have to be re-forged first -- Stormcaster turned to dust and was no more after Ororo used it to defeat Uovu in X-Men: Gold v2 #35.

StormCaster has reappeared so many times , in the most plot stretchingest ways I'm sure they'll figure it out. I mean look at her Ruby. Destroyed and some how cannon was never destroyed.

Also seeing how when Asgard was reborn so was StormCaster. Which always lend to the idea of Storm Divinity.
    Remember without the hammer Storm is considered a DemiGoddess amongst the Asgardian.
    And the way Loki forged it. It was made by the gods for the Goddess
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-07-2022 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    rumors are going around saying professor X will be African American as well as magneto. MCU version. With that said Storm how do you think Charles will meet storm on this timeline?
    Giancarlo Esposito is a fantastic actor and I loved his work in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. It would be an honor for the MCU to have him on board.Whoever the actor is, I'm sure Charles will still run into Ororo in Cairo.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    StormCaster has reappeared so many times , in the most plot stretchingest ways I'm sure they'll figure it out. I mean look at her Ruby. Destroyed and some how cannon was never destroyed.

Yeah, if Marvel needs Storm to pick up StormCaster again, it won't be a problem.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Also seeing how when Asgard was reborn so was StormCaster. Which always lend to the idea of Storm Divinity.
    Remember without the hammer Storm is considered a DemiGoddess amongst the Asgardian.
    And the way Loki forged it. It was made by the gods for the Goddess
    I hate the idea of ​​stormcaster, I think it's too shallow to insert something that is part of a Nordic culture to an African deity.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I hate the idea of ​​stormcaster, I think it's too shallow to insert something that is part of a Nordic culture to an African deity.
    Because Stormcaster is a disposable item, it is used to show Storm resisting the temptation of Loki.

If it appears too many times it loses its original meaning.

rumors are going around saying professor X will be African American as well as magneto. MCU version. With that said Storm how do you think Charles will meet storm on this timeline?
    I can guarantee that won't happen lol

That hammer is the equivalent of the lightning rod Storm used in BP to shoot down those flying mopeds...

I love the fact that StormCaster is part of Storm arsenal.

Yes I do agree that I would never want it to be use when Storm can clearly handle her own.
    But I wouldn't have mind seeing Storm smack Uranos around three or four times before going omgea on his @$$

Maybe Ororo could forge her own weapon out of mysterium the mutant metal but I’m not really sure what purpose it could serve, it could be fun but also detrimental because she dos not really need one, the nice thing about stormcaster was that it could grant her full asgardian physiology and I always loved the idea of a physically though Storm just not the way the power up was granted by a third party.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Which never made since to me. When you have speedster doing mach 37 punch, to take out superior strength foes,but Storm can't or just hasn't .

But Storm did just solo a cosmic threat not too long ago, but these showing are one too few if you ask me.

Which never made since to me. When you have speedster doing mach 37 punch, to take out superior strength foes,but Storm can't or just hasn't .

But Storm did just solo a cosmic threat not too long ago, but these showing are one too few if you ask me.
    I always reasoned that: if you have to stand in the middle of several category 5 tornadoes and their debris, summon killer hail to pelt your enemies or ride 500 km/h winds …..you kind of need to be made of stronger stuff than the ordinary human-mutant.
    Last edited by Daedra; 08-07-2022 at 10:49 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think Storm's durability is very high, she is often hit by all types of attacks, from tech to magic.She had been hit at least a thousand times, and she was still not crippled, not even a scar.

She must have a god watching over her or something.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I think Storm's durability is very high, she is often hit by all types of attacks, from tech to magic.She had been hit at least a thousand times, and she was still not crippled, not even a scar.

She used to have cat-like eyes, maybe there’s more to it, does she always end on her feet after a fall?

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I always reasoned that: if you have to stand in the middle of several category 5 tornadoes and their debris, summon killer hail to pelt your enemies or ride 500 km/h winds …..you kind of need to be made of stronger stuff than the ordinary human-mutant.

I have always thought she had high durability when it came to energy
    or cosmic attacks which is why she generally doesn't need a shield. Just not as durable against physical blows.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-07-2022 at 11:30 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I hope not. I wish they would stop race bending and use the plenty of black characters that already exist. it's just a very lazy way to make stories diverse imho.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!