Page 558 of 833 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I have always thought she had high durability when it came to energy
    or cosmic attacks which is why she generally doesn't need a shield. Just not as durable against physical blows.
    Having seen the type of damage flying object as harmless as straw can inflict during a tornado I believe she either needs the durability or a quantic computer brain able to calcolate the trajectory of each debris and the wind currents necessary to correct their path. Of course this is a comic book so they can just ignore the problem altogether just like they do in disaster movies about weather.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I hope not. I wish they would stop race bending and use the plenty of black characters that already exist. it's just a very lazy way to make stories diverse imho.
    The actor under consideration to play Xavier is biracial.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Maybe Ororo could forge her own weapon out of mysterium the mutant metal but I’m not really sure what purpose it could serve, it could be fun but also detrimental because she dos not really need one, the nice thing about stormcaster was that it could grant her full asgardian physiology and I always loved the idea of a physically though Storm just not the way the power up was granted by a third party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    StormCaster would have to be re-forged first -- Stormcaster turned to dust and was no more after Ororo used it to defeat Uovu in X-Men: Gold v2 #35.

So would you read Storm going to reforge StormCaster Through some Divine journey. And combine the remain of StormCaster Mysterium and Vibranium. Maybe Staff, Blades, or a Classic Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Having seen the type of damage flying object as harmless as straw can inflict during a tornado I believe she either needs the durability or a quantic computer brain able to calcolate the trajectory of each debris and the wind currents necessary to correct their path. Of course this is a comic book so they can just ignore the problem altogether just like they do in disaster movies about weather.
    Pretty Much This!
    It's how I always thought it work.
    Automatic.
    Which is why she so bleeding powerful do you know in how many levels that work. When it comes to the weather which is already multilayer and multifaceted.
    Storm is an Onslaught and the world is sleep.
    Maybe not TChalla.
    But the world.
    Shoot maybe Storm Too.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-07-2022 at 11:46 AM.

I have always thought she had high durability when it came to energy
    or cosmic attacks which is why she generally doesn't need a shield. Just not as durable against physical blows.
    Yeah, she must be pretty resistant to energy attacks. What's the biggest physical attack she's ever taken? I know she was scratched by Wolverine's claws.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

So would you read Storm going to reforge StormCaster Through some Divine journey. And combine the remain of StormCaster Mysterium and Vibranium. Maybe Staff, Blades, or a Classic Hammer.
    When there’s a talented writer behind a storyline the sky is the limit, add to it the right artistic & editorial work and you can sell anithing.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Would be kinda cool if a psychic tried to read storm's mind and caught the feedback of being in the absolute chaos of all the workings of Weather.

Like this, but I'd expect the telepath to be KOed or severely disoriented: d686bde9d3be07837793d44dfebaa9b7abe8938c_hq.jpg
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Would be kinda cool if a psychic tried to read storm's mind and caught the feedback of being in the absolute chaos of all the workings of Weather.

Like this, but I'd expect the telepath to be KOed or severely disoriented: d686bde9d3be07837793d44dfebaa9b7abe8938c_hq.jpg
    That would be cool, considering how complex the weather system is.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

And a relaxing night with Red.

dinnerwithred.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

No, absolutely not... Isn't it enough that she can destroy a Celestial merely by winking at one?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-07-2022 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Niffleheim

Damn. Imagine being a Storm and holding it down all this time by being the sole black member on the team. And then to just race bend Mag and Xaiver like whatever Storm, we're gonna take this from you too.
    lol! why does this feel weird? this feels like the only black person allowed in the village is one.
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-08-2022 at 02:27 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    lol! why does this feel weird? this is feels like the only black allowed in the village is one.
    I don't think that that's what BGB was inferring but yes...the sentence construction is a tad weird.
    Unless it was an on-point re-telling of the ANAD X-Men Storm being the only Black woman on the team in 2022 is kind of...enh!
    Diversity and inclusion can be extended and maintained without characters feeling/being sidelined. Nothing would be taken from Storm if they added another POC in a significant role.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't think that that's what BGB was inferring but yes...the sentence construction is a tad weird.
    Unless it was an on-point re-telling of the ANAD X-Men Storm being the only Black woman on the team in 2022 is kind of...enh!
    Diversity and inclusion can be extended and maintained without characters feeling/being sidelined. Nothing would be taken from Storm if they added another POC in a significant role.
    Honestly agreed. Storm story/origin is still while unique to her and rooted in her blackness. As long as Marvel focuses on that I see no issue here.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Honestly agreed. Storm story/origin is still while unique to her and rooted in her blackness. As long as Marvel focuses on that I see no issue here.
    and if they do not give her power upgrades by way of apocalypse or show her idolizing mystique.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!