Page 566 of 833 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576616666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 12488
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    (...)
    *Ahem* The M word…! We are of Arakko.

That’s all.
    Eh, the planet has many names in many living languages and most of them will still be around when some writer or editor has decided to get rid of the Arraki completely again.

So it makes sense for readers to stick to the name that has both true historical and cultural meaning and will still be used by everyone years from now both in reality and in the Marvel Universe.

Stop trying to make Arrako happen, it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    In AXE01 she does not appear in parliament nor does she protect others. AXE02 She just appears and releases simple lightning bolts.

And there are a lot of characters that shouldn't be on Krakoa, like Sunspot and Rachel.Sunspot in particular, we didn't just see him in XMR05 not dead and thrown into battle in Arakko, and then he popped up on Krakoa in Axe02, and then he was still on Arakko in XMR06 preview.
    That's on Gillien and she does appear in issue one when nightcrawler comes to get her and Gillien is also the one who had the gates targeted. None of that is on Ewing. Period. The hour could be what it took for her to get back with no gates.

Really confused how it's on Ewing to keep track of people in someone else event. He knew where his characters were.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-13-2022 at 04:41 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Eh, the planet has many names in many living languages and most of them will still be around when some writer or editor has decided to get rid of the Arraki completely again.

So it makes sense for readers to stick to the name that has both true historical and cultural meaning and will still be used by everyone years from now both in reality and in the Marvel Universe.

Stop trying to make Arrako happen, it's not going to happen.
    Oh but it is happening Grunty... it is. And if you want to challenge me I'll meet you in the Circle Perilous. Do not run! Do not hide!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That's on Gillien and she does appear in issue one when nightcrawler comes to get her and Gillien is also the one who had the gates targeted. None of that is on Ewing. Period. The hour could be what it took for her to get back with no gates.

Really confused how it's on Ewing to keep track of people in someone else event. He knew where his characters were.
    Yeah, not to mention we still see Storm in IMX06.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yeah, not to mention we still see Storm in IMX06.
    I know her, but i don't know HER. LMAO.

Let's go red. Oh and when is the next fornite issue out. I've actually been enjoying that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Until I'm told otherwise, she became a weather rocket and zoomed from Krakoa to Arakko.

It never would've occurred to me that Sobunar would fly by having water jets coming from his feet. However, given what he mutation is and the level it's at I suppose it makes sense.

Random - is he a hydrokinetic of any kind or it just strictly water/bio-life manipulation?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

This reminded me that on the spiritual level that Storm needs to have a perfect mind-body-soul connection for her powers to operate at their fullest.

I wonder if that could be her magical side poking through?

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I know her, but i don't know HER. LMAO.

Let's go red. Oh and when is the next fornite issue out. I've actually been enjoying that.
    On August 17
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    While they were flying back he had a conversation with his friend. She left the cockpit and he had alone time. Did you forget that? Or when he was leaving he could have taken 30 seconds and told her. But he didn't did you forget the order of events or nah? He doesn't need to process everything. He just needed to talk but for some reason he forgot how to open his mouth.
    so the situation was resolved by that time? he said he would tell her when he worked it out so again he hadn't lied.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Storm is a Goddess, she should be able to teleport or manifest herself wherever her faithful are present, no need to get technical cause she officially walks the line between science and myth …..”just open an elemental portal and get yo ass to mars gurrl!”
    all of this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    We don't have omega teleporters but we do have a space manipulator. I believe it was through lactuca.
    oh I see thank you.

Would love this. I can see the easier story based route with teleporters but, especially if this “Hour of Magneto” will be more his focus, Storm still demonstrating her power/strength to the Arakki in this direcwoild not be epic but fitting.

*Ahem* The M word…! We are of Arakko.

That’s all.
    lololol my bad boo
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Oh but it is happening Grunty... it is. And if you want to challenge me I'll meet you in the Circle Perilous. Do not run! Do not hide!
    Isn't that the portal thingy in Otherworld which judges people that go through it?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    It never would've occurred to me that Sobunar would fly by having water jets coming from his feet. However, given what he mutation is and the level it's at I suppose it makes sense.

Random - is he a hydrokinetic of any kind or it just strictly water/bio-life manipulation?
    I wonder if he merely "stands" on water like a water bender from Avatar would or if he has to constantly eject water at high speed from his infinite ocean through the feet to push himself up?

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Isn't that the portal thingy in Otherworld which judges people that go through it?

I wonder if he merely "stands" on water like a water bender from Avatar would or if he has to constantly eject water at high speed from his infinite ocean through the feet to push himself up?
    I hope it's option A because if it's option B then he'd make a total mess anywhere he went.

The Arakki's when Sobunar flies over -

On August 17
    Yay that is a special day to me for reasons i won't go into but let's go. lol. Thanks for the info.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    This reminded me that on the spiritual level that Storm needs to have a perfect mind-body-soul connection for her powers to operate at their fullest.

I wonder if that could be her magical side poking through?
    All i thought about was one of the best seasons of Xena ever. lol. I was so annoyed by Gabrielle whole peace and love journey and no violence and i had a lot of siblings so i had to barter to watch xena and damn wpix got me ready for people playing with me with their releases of xena and no internet to really tell you it was renewed but i digress, when Xena was hurt in season 5 i believe and Gabrielle tossed all eli teachings aside in that moment in the snow and kiled many soilders before realizing what was going on. Damn that's love. Sorry i don't even know where i was going with this now i'm all teared up about how much i loved me some Xena and Gabs. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Ohh and now that it's on my mind. The whole season i think 3 with Gabrielle being on the altar and impreganted with hope and her struggle with motherhood vs her love of Xena. damn now that the gates are open. Sam Raimi really been doing that thing for a long time even when you factor in evil dead which is one of the best franchises to this date. I love how he garners such long lasting respect and relationships with his actos like Renee Oconner, Bruce Campbell, and Lucy Lawless. It really informs me a lot about him. It's not like that today. Even Farscape which was one of my fave shows and i still watch on streaming it was Claudia black etc. I think one thing i do love about sci fi that keeps me in it is it respects it's actors. While others think of it as type cast i kind of respect there is always a place for them in the genre they made an impact on and they were willing to come back, but then i watch soaps too, lol, and end up thinking more negatively of things they didn't get like " why they let this tallent get away. or didn't craft a role for this interestability (new word) this person has. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

"People think my mutant power is to create storms, in truth I can manipulate all forms of energy... growing up in Kenya, the people of my village valued rain above all else to grow their crops and feed their cattle. So I learned to manipulate energy in the form of weather, and I have been partial to it since."