Page 568 of 833 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 12488
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Dont know how true it is. Could be made up.
    Fantastic actress so I hope it's not just smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Dont know how true it is. Could be made up.
    She's utterly gorgeous. But her acting never gave me Storm.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    She's utterly gorgeous. But her acting never gave me Storm.
    OT, I gotta admit that the Wakanda Forever trailer showed that Angela Basset could have held down the Storm role for over 20 years. Like Patrick Stewart did for Professor X, lol. .

I still want a newbie. Go to Africa, find the tallest, most beautiful young woman who can act in English. Introduce her to the world as Ororo.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    "People think my mutant power is to create storms, in truth I can manipulate all forms of energy... growing up in Kenya, the people of my village valued rain above all else to grow their crops and feed their cattle. So I learned to manipulate energy in the form of weather, and I have been partial to it since."
    Yeah, I'm not shocked if she said that. Claremont hinted at it for years.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Amazing Member

Guys Storm was so annoying today. Ms Marvel and Wolverine, she is just lightning lass nothing more. She forgot about wind, rain and ice to impale those bud.

I normally have no expectations of anything except lightening when she shows up in outside books.

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    Guys Storm was so annoying today. Ms Marvel and Wolverine, she is just lightning lass nothing more. She forgot about wind, rain and ice to impale those bud.
    That didn't even come out today. Maybe a late read. That book came out last week, this week was Ms. Marvel and moon knight which the story was kind of by the book but the art was fantastic.

And event that issue of Ms MArvel and wolverine was 1000 times better than an event storm got called away for by the main book only to disappear so i'd take lightning lass over invisible woman anyday especially when it makes zero sense.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

i thought the fornite issue came out today but i didn't see it this morning when i got my other books.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i thought the fornite issue came out today but i didn't see it this morning when i got my other books.
    It did but there was no Storm at all.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Thanks. She's barely been in it anyway to be honest. I just like the team work involved overall. and the story itself isn't bad.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Thanks. She's barely been in it anyway to be honest. I just like the team work involved overall. and the story itself isn't bad.
    Yeah, don't waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yeah, don't waste your time.
    None of the books i got today had storm in it except xmen 92. but then i don't just shop for storm. I use to get thor before the battle of aaron and cates for who is writing thor started impacting the main book. i also get cap sentinel of liberty and i got the first two issues of the falcon cap book. so if a story is interesting theres no place in the MU i won't try, currently i'm getting amazing spiderman too. But the wasting my time is why i'm not getting X-men. like duggan but unless it's red i'm getting as few books connected as possible til this thing is over.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

None of the books i got today had storm in it except xmen 92. but then i don't just shop for storm. I use to get thor before the battle of aaron and cates for who is writing thor started impacting the main book. i also get cap sentinel of liberty and i got the first two issues of the falcon cap book. so if a story is interesting theres no place in the MU i won't try, currently i'm getting amazing spiderman too. But the wasting my time is why i'm not getting X-men. like duggan but unless it's red i'm getting as few books connected as possible til this thing is over.
    I read my Comics for Free.

I read EVERYTHING so that i'm up to date on what's going on not just only with the X-Men Universe, but with the Greater Marvel Universe. But for the most part yeah i'm with you on the Focus only on Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I read my Comics for Free.

I read EVERYTHING so that i'm up to date on what's going on not just only with the X-Men Universe, but with the Greater Marvel Universe. But for the most part yeah i'm with you on the Focus only on Storm.
    See i pay for mine so i got to be strict with what i get. I mean i could read them for free since techinically i pay for them in the long run but it's my one vice so i like dropping the dime on comics. lol. But there are somethings i won't read even if they are free, which sucks this time that X-men falls in that event so closely. ewing/storm combo is the only thing that saved Red and it's closeness to LOX is the only reason i'm getting 6. But i will resume xmen when this whole thing is done.

Ususally when i say i won't mention it again ya know i'm done. I still didn't read x lives and i could read it for free on marvel unlimited or amazon unlimited but that would be wasting my time. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.