Page 570 of 833 FirstFirst ... 70470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You know what i find most fascinating about Claremont latest interview about Gambit posted in his thread. We see ororo using powers but claremont himself says in the interview that storm is not even a teenager yet and specifically says her mutant powers have not manifested which adds absolute credence to the fact that storm had some innate control over the natural weather that was not tied to her mutation so it would make absolute sense that her mutant powers are what bolsters her natural divine power to control the weather. wind rider indeed.
    Maybe that's why he will have Storm meet Ashake in the next issue.

2.jpg
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post

2.jpg
    O that art is NICE !

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You know what i find most fascinating about Claremont latest interview about Gambit posted in his thread. We see ororo using powers but claremont himself says in the interview that storm is not even a teenager yet and specifically says her mutant powers have not manifested which adds absolute credence to the fact that storm had some innate control over the natural weather that was not tied to her mutation so it would make absolute sense that her mutant powers are what bolsters her natural divine power to control the weather. wind rider indeed.
    Indeed that’s how I always saw it as well, divine connection to the sky as elemental goddess and energy manipulation as omega mutant.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    O that art is NICE !
    Yeah, Sid Kotian did a good job
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Indeed that’s how I always saw it as well, divine connection to the sky as elemental goddess and energy manipulation as omega mutant.
    What makes it even more crazy is if you really think about it what really sets her apart as well is her mutant powers are basically her mjnoir or stormcaster to her divine powers. In a lot of ways her powers make her more complete than most as she doesn't need sacraficed or outside influences.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    But it doesn't make sense, Hickman has established her as an omega in weather manipulation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

2.jpg
    Well Well about time…

Was it Immortal Storm? In the brood saga we see that when absorbing a galactic nucleus, Storm was so weakened that she died physically, she even needed the help of the acanti so that they could heal her body, but her consciousness remained alive and was lent to the acanti chick so that it could develop the necessary maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Was it Immortal Storm? In the brood saga we see that when absorbing a galactic nucleus, Storm was so weakened that she died physically, she even needed the help of the acanti so that they could heal her body, but her consciousness remained alive and was lent to the acanti chick so that it could develop the necessary maturity.
    Are you asking if Storm achieved Immortality because of the Galactic Core Feat? If, so then No. But I do like the idea.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Going by certain spiritual tenets...one's consciousness and one's spirit/soul don't end or dissipate into nothingness once the body is no longer alive. If the young Prophet Singer wasn't there at that moment her soul would have moved on to another plane (to her Bright Lady Goddess?) But he was there, at the right time, and in that moment both their consciousnesses melded.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ooooh a Cable centered Issue. Can't wait to see Cable bring down Abigail.

X-MEN RED #8
    AL EWING (W) • MADIBEK MUSABEKOV (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    GAMES VARIANT COVER BY NETEASE
    WELCOME TO THE WORLD FARM!
    CABLE springs his trap for ABIGAIL BRAND – but are her plans too big for even the Askani'son to handle alone? To foil a scheme stretching from the Sol System to the Shi'ar Empire and beyond, the Soldier of Tomorrow's going to need all the help he can get…from his very own X-MEN RED!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 08-18-2022 at 10:13 AM.

2.jpg
    ooh this looks promising!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Ooooh a Cable centered Issue. Can't wait to see Cable bring down Abigail.

X-MEN RED #8
    AL EWING (W) • MADIBEK MUSABEKOV (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    GAMES VARIANT COVER BY NETEASE
    WELCOME TO THE WORLD FARM!
    CABLE springs his trap for ABIGAIL BRAND – but are her plans too big for even the Askani'son to handle alone? To foil a scheme stretching from the Sol System to the Shi'ar Empire and beyond, the Soldier of Tomorrow's going to need all the help he can get…from his very own X-MEN RED!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Am I seeing things or is that the Sanctum Santorum window symbol partially shown in the background?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

2.jpg
    Since this is Canon, I really hope he takes advantage of this opportunity to fill in some of the mystical backstory for Storm.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Am I seeing things or is that the Sanctum Santorum window symbol partially shown in the background?
    Yeah, I see that too. It could be.