Page 572 of 833 FirstFirst ... 72472522562568569570571572573574575576582622672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    What is the name of this Anime movie?
    A certain scientific railgun- it’s a series- the protagonist is a high level esper with electrokinetic powers
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    A certain scientific railgun- it’s a series- the protagonist is a high level esper with electrokinetic powers
    Thanks... I've updated my previous post as I found the name and have already started downloading --> A Certain Scientific Railgun 1-24 Complete

Amazing Member

a mutant with electromagnetic power be a to heal

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    Do you really believe that Max Eisenhardt or Monica Rambeau can reattach someone's severed arm with their respective electromagnetic powers?

Amazing Member

Do you really believe that Max Eisenhardt or Monica Rambeau can reattach someone's severed arm with their respective electromagnetic powers?
    I haven't seen this before.

It's comic logic, so I wouldn't be that shocked if they could.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    What does everyone think about this? If you've got a few minutes of free time to read. Link to thread.

I'm sorry I have no Thoughts on this. It sounds pretty cool.

So I'm jumping from anime to anime and I came across this - A Certain Scientific Railgun.

Long story short, do you guys think that Storm could replicate this?

I don't see why not. I mean Storm using her Winds was able to recreate the Fast-Ball Special with Colossus throwing him at near Super Sonic Speeds.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    It's comic logic, so I wouldn't be that shocked if they could.
    Yeah, it's Comic-Book Logic I really wouldn't think too much about it. But, I guess why not.

So I'm jumping from anime to anime and I came across this - A Certain Scientific Railgun.

Long story short, do you guys think that Storm could replicate this?

Back in Ultimate Comics X-Men, they did use a version of this to launch intercontinental attacks. But I believe they had Surge(electromagnetickinetic), Magma(to bring iron to the surface), and a telekinetic(Shola Inkosi) do it.

I do believe Storm alone could accelerate things to [sub/]lightspeed using electromagnetism, though.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Maybe that's why he will have Storm meet Ashake in the next issue.

Attachment 123990
    Looking forward to sone good ole Claremont canon. Ashake…interesting and unexpected addition to the book (…a vision while near drowning…?) or a future issue perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Looking forward to sone good ole Claremont canon. Ashake…interesting and unexpected addition to the book (…a vision while near drowning…?) or a future issue perhaps?
    In the second preview Ororo and Remy's car fell into the water and Ororo hit her head on the windshield and passed out. I'm guessing she'll meet Ashake in her coma.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Storm's "appearance" in Judgement Day.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Storm's "appearance" in Judgement Day.

Editorial still playing hide and seek…./facepalm
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Editorial still playing hide and seek…./facepalm
    Yes mam!

Hopefully we'll see Storm "crushing war machines" somewhere down the line. If nothing else I hope we can at least get a decent feat by the time this is all said and done.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Good.
    She's back on Arakko where she's needed and supposed to be.
    In Ewing I trust. (a pity XMR 06 is so far away)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!