Page 573 of 833 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583623673 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Storm's "appearance" in Judgement Day.

lol i actually got a good laugh from this post. lol. looking forward to red #6. Completely didn't even click on this (the book not the link. lol) but i did get Fantastic Four, slott final issue instead and defenders 2 so i get some ewing today anyway so yay. lol

I'll drop my thoughts on them somewhere in some thread today. haven't read yet been going in and out of sleep.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So I assume that Earth and Mars don't have a traffic problem, they just choose to go their own way.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    So I assume that Earth and Mars don't have a traffic problem, they just choose to go their own way.
    Wtb a Goddess teleport.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol i actually got a good laugh from this post. lol. looking forward to red #6. Completely didn't even click on this (the book not the link. lol) but i did get Fantastic Four, slott final issue instead and defenders 2 so i get some ewing today anyway so yay. lol

I'll drop my thoughts on them somewhere in some thread today. haven't read yet been going in and out of sleep.
    I laughed too.

Storm DIPPED immediately.

I hope we get an answer on how she got back. BUT i'm pretty sure that will not be answered.

Wtb a Goddess teleport.

Or the Storm weather rocket.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I thought this was cute lol. Aurora giving Storm a shoutout haha.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Or the Storm weather rocket.
    That would be a really cool visual.

I thought this was cute lol. Aurora giving Storm a shoutout haha.

Loved that moment. i was like. "yaaaasssss light it up!" lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm's "appearance" in Judgement Day.

soooooooooooooooo still no storm content worth talking about? not surprised. the xoffices are slowly but surely returning storm to the status quo of only being footnotes and wallpaper in their books. one of the reasons why I so greatly appreciated her inclusion in the black panther mythos via Coates was that his great handling of her set a higher bar for the xoffices respective to ororo inclusion. now that the connection there is severed once again, the xoffice can go back to doing what they do best with her which is nothing. the regent of sol, the voice of the universe not having any influence in the xlore outside of red speaks volumes and unfortunately for those storm fans who screamed remove her for wakanda and celebrated the dissolution of a relationship that gave her greater agency outside the xbooks are getting what they asked for and the petty in me is here for it.

sorry rant over lol back go lurking I go

muah!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-24-2022 at 10:36 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so still no storm content worth talking about? not surprised. the xoffices are slowly but surely returning storm to the status quo of only being footnotes and wallpaper in their books. one of the reason why I so greatly appreciated her inclusion in the black panther mythos via Coates as his great handling of her set a higher bar for the xoffices respective to ororo inclusion. now that connection there is severed once again, the xoffice can go back to doing what they do best with her which is nothing. the regent of sol, the voice of the universe not having any influence in the xlore outside of red speaks volumes and unfortunately for those storm fans who screamed remove her for wakanda are getting what they asked for and the petty in me is here for it.

sorry rant over lol
    Don't get me wrong I get your point but I'm really not all that sad abt Kieron not writing Ororo. Like worse case I'd rather Duggan gets her again. At least she had some presence (and a feat sprinkled on the side) when he wrote her in X-Men.

Don't get me wrong I get your point but I'm really not all that sad abt Kieron not writing Ororo. Like worse case I'd rather Duggan gets her again. At least she had some presence (and a feat sprinkled on the side) when he wrote her in X-Men.
    oh me either trust me. the event so far has been so stale. that said he seems to be directing the path of the xmen going forward and seeing he has little interest in the character should be a concern for those who want or believe her current title will have much of any relevance beyond xmen red.

and Duggan was tolerable for me only because I had storm in BP as an escape lolol. now we dont even have that. smh
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

soooooooooooooooo still no storm content worth talking about? not surprised. the xoffices are slowly but surely returning storm to the status quo of only being footnotes and wallpaper in their books. one of the reasons why I so greatly appreciated her inclusion in the black panther mythos via Coates was that his great handling of her set a higher bar for the xoffices respective to ororo inclusion. now with the connection there is severed once again, the xoffice can go back to doing what they do best with her which is nothing. the regent of sol, the voice of the universe not having any influence in the xlore outside of red speaks volumes and unfortunately for those storm fans who screamed remove her for wakanda and celebrated the dissolution of a relationship that gave her greater agency outside the xbooks are getting what they asked for and the petty in me is here for it.

muah!!
    Doesn't surprise me. Between how marvel is treating black panther and the fact that people actually speak up about how marvel is only catering to 2000 shop owners rather than millions of actual potential fans it doesn't suprise me in the least Akira be lurking here and dropping the hammer on diversity. lol. But in time everyone gets their karma.

And this is jmho and i can admit i'm bias in every time i see C.B name on a comic i get leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But i think what he has turned marvel into speaks volume about what he actually did so it is what it is.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. Between how marvel is treating black panther and the fact that people actually speak up about how marvel is only catering to 2000 shop owners rather than millions of actual potential fans it doesn't suprise me in the least Akira be lurking here and dropping the hammer on diversity. lol. But in time everyone gets their karma.

And this is jmho and i can admit i'm bias in every time i see C.B name on a comic i get leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But i think what he has turned marvel into speaks volume about what he actually did so it is what it is.
    agreed! I mentioned this on twitter but until the upper management at marvel gets more diverse the treatment of their premier characters of color and specifically their black ones will continue to be subpar.

soooooooooooooooo still no storm content worth talking about? not surprised. the xoffices are slowly but surely returning storm to the status quo of only being footnotes and wallpaper in their books. one of the reasons why I so greatly appreciated her inclusion in the black panther mythos via Coates was that his great handling of her set a higher bar for the xoffices respective to ororo inclusion. now that the connection there is severed once again, the xoffice can go back to doing what they do best with her which is nothing. the regent of sol, the voice of the universe not having any influence in the xlore outside of red speaks volumes and unfortunately for those storm fans who screamed remove her for wakanda and celebrated the dissolution of a relationship that gave her greater agency outside the xbooks are getting what they asked for and the petty in me is here for it.

muah!!
    No matter where Storm is, KG will still not focus on her. At least for now we still have XMR, which is better than nothing.

No matter where Storm is, KG will still not focus on her. At least for now we still have XMR, which is better than nothing.
    Which is fine, but we don't have to be okay with marvel's erasure of everything with melanin. I mean just look at the line. I don't know why people always bring it to Storm like she is the ONLY black person in the xmen or the ONLY black person or person with some melanin that he could have given a story to or some lines, or the council seat he gave hope. Sometimes i have to wonder what people think they are saying when they say stuff like this or how they think it comes off sounding to those reading or hearing it. If there was only one female on the xmen and someone was like "well no matter how many women in the world there are kg won't write them." like how does that sound?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.