Page 577 of 833 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 12488

Wonder if we're ever going to see an updated version of this. Would Storm be able to generate her own atmosphere in a case of emergency? Would Goddess mode activate and give her a durability feat?

Also, a decent read on surviving -or not- in a vacuum if you don't mind some lightly graphic animal descriptions.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ough%20oxygen.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

thoughts?
    People stay sleeping on iceman. The man is immortal, started freezing reality around him, froze hell... and was beating on a horde of the most powerful frost giants(the ones that Thor fights). He should be right below reality warpers in my opinion. Obviously Storm should be higher considering what she did to Vulcan and Adversary but people already know what's up judging from the YouTube comments.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    People stay sleeping on iceman. The man is immortal, started freezing reality around him, froze hell... and was beating on a horde of the most powerful frost giants(the ones that Thor fights). He should be right below reality warpers in my opinion. Obviously Storm should be higher considering what she did to Vulcan and Adversary but people already know what's up judging from the YouTube comments.
    I wonder if that even gets taken into account since that's a power outside of (or according to Coates "greater than") her mutant powers.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I wonder if that even gets taken into account since that's a power outside of (or according to Coates "greater than") her mutant powers.
    Well the Phoenix is a totally separate entity from Jean yet they included it's feats heavily in their video. It doesn't really matter though it's just their opinion...
    Last edited by The Regent; 08-28-2022 at 10:31 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    In which scan did she do this? I've revisited the story and haven't found it.Attachment 124215
    She did send a letter to kitty when they were staying in an old weapon x bunker while she was in Westchester through the wind.

thoughts?
    Well I think Storm should be higher but as the guy stated, her power has been stated as being incalculable and they haven't even added her magic potential so there's that

BANNED

In which scan did she do this? I've revisited the story and haven't found it.Attachment 124215
    Which story do you refer to? Maybe, I can find the said issue.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-29-2022 at 09:07 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

In which scan did she do this? I've revisited the story and haven't found it.
    It's False.

Storm has never shown the ability to Locate a Person, only moving objects close or far distance. Not sure where they got that from.

thoughts?
    It's Fine. I mean she's Number 9 which is pretty Good.

I still don't understand why Quintin is above High Reality Warpers, but whatever.

Wonder if we're ever going to see an updated version of this. Would Storm be able to generate her own atmosphere in a case of emergency? Would Goddess mode activate and give her a durability feat?

Also, a decent read on surviving -or not- in a vacuum if you don't mind some lightly graphic animal descriptions.
    X-Men Red has already given the Answer to that. So, most likely No.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Yeah, people sleep on Iceman which is VERY SAD. He's just a s much a powerhouse as Storm, Magneto and the Rest.

Also, NOBODY should be above the High Reality Warpers that are: Proteus, Monarch, Mister M.

I don't know why people seem to think Hope, Kid Omega and Jean are above them. If, their excuse is the Phoenix that has been retconned so already the list becomes BS. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    It's False.

Storm has never shown the ability to Locate a Person, only moving objects close or far distance. Not sure where they got that from.

It's Fine. I mean she's Number 9 which is pretty Good.

I still don't understand why Quintin is above High Reality Warpers, but whatever.

X-Men Red has already given the Answer to that. So, most likely No.
    Nah not really. What happened in Red was totally under her control. I'm talking about her being blasted into outer space unplanned and unprepared just like what happened in the page I posted.

In S.W.O.R.D. she explained literally step by step what she was doing and how she did it.
    Last edited by Subliminally; 08-29-2022 at 09:31 AM.

Yeah, people sleep on Iceman which is VERY SAD. He's just a s much a powerhouse as Storm, Magneto and the Rest.

Also, NOBODY should be above the High Reality Warpers that are: Proteus, Monarch, Mister M.

I don't know why people seem to think Hope, Kid Omega and Jean are above them. If, their excuse is the Phoenix that has been retconned so already the list becomes BS. LOL
    I can understand Hope and Jean getting high rankings, but QQ? I mean, what he's really good at in this era is showing us all the different ways to die.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I believe it was Jwatson who explained how Reality Warpers are actually the weakest of the bunch because I had the same mindset about them always being at the top of the list.

Nah not really. What happened in Red was totally under her control. I'm talking about her being blasted into outer space unplanned and unprepared just like what happened in the page I posted.

In Red she explained literally step by step what she was doing and how she did it.
    That's what i'm saying. She will recreate the Red Feat, but differently.

If, she were to be ejected like that again. She would grab a Solar Flare shroud herself around it and turn those atoms into Oxygen. Or use the Cold of Deep Space and turn that into Oxygen. I personally wouldn't bank on anything Goddess Mode.

That's what i'm saying. She will recreate the Red Feat, but differently.

If, she were to be ejected like that again. She would grab a Solar Flare shroud herself around it and turn those atoms into Oxygen.
    That's what I'd like to see play out then lol. Considering her new atmosphere is in space, I'm sure eventually we'll get someone trying to be cute and prey on the fact that she's flesh and blood.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I can understand Hope and Jean getting high rankings, but QQ? I mean, what he's really good at in this era is showing us all the different ways to die.

Seriously, though QQ cheated to gain Omega Lvl Powers. And he's also harnessed the PF. But, even that shouldn't matter since almost EVERYONE and they Granma had the Phoenix Force.

I believe it was Jwatson who explained how Reality Warpers are actually the weakest of the bunch because I had the same mindset about them always being at the top of the list.
    I will ask Jwatson that because i'm curious to know how they are the Weakest.