Page 6 of 833 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Thank God editorial shut that **** down. The last thing both characters need right now is a story about baby momma/daddy drama.

Please go spread hate somewhere else im just happy to know that Hickman considered this...been waiting for it to be acknowledge that these two characters can have a kid in prospective -- not all having a kid are drama -- not all couple having a kid is equivalent to drama -- thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Storm Pregnancy.

Thing about it is, as fans we've been waiting a long time for her to get the solo treatment and get her respect. We know the possibility of Storm always have and will. But the fact of the matter is Marvel or the x-team hasn't delivered. So we wait. We read.

It took too long to get here and its still crumbs.
    This move to make her cosmic player was a smart move.
    I can actually see marketable stories being told for her.

I want Storm to have litter with Tchalla .
    Just not yet.
    The woman that is Ororo grieves deeply for the lost of her parents and could never not put her children first. Its why the relationship with Tchalla is pivotal. .the dissolved of the marriage was deep blow. For the wound to properly heal it would have to be Storm who initiated the idea of marriage. To show it is truly is what she want and does indeed have the time to be Queen.

Same hold true to being a mother. Storm would in a sense retire from the game. To put her kids first. Only to done the double winged habit to lay the smack down when its called for.

Much love to Rachel and Cable. But Storm got things to do.

Should Storm fall into the X-Men curse of having kids and having them taking from her. Sure it would add to the mounting loss of family she keep racking up, but that's a "LifeDeath" story that has to be done right and written by Hickmen or Chris C. themselves.

Can Storm do it all. XMan.RoS.QoW. Mother.Goddess.Thief. sure which is why I'm waiting on the Solo.
    Amen!!! who said they cant revisit this...i mean Heir to both Sol and IGW is far bigger -- i just want to say Thank you Hickman that totally made me cry -- and now I can finally say I can stop calling Uatu a big fat head liar -- ahahaha Marvel we are just waiting for the right time make it an actual kid -- no more virus okay

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Hickman reveals that an initial plan for Storm in "Giant-Size X-Men" was gonna be that she's pregnant with T'Challa's baby and said baby was gonna be raised in The World. An heir of 2 Kingdoms who would unify them. Start around the 1h38 mark to listen:

https://www.xplainthexmen.com/2022/0...ze-special-10/
    No sir no ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    OMG like i can't unsee it now, we really dodged a bullet. Even thinking of the scenes now it fits that narrative. The fainting at the beginning, Jean and Emma coming out the room and instead telling Cyclops/Wolverine that Storm was pregnant. Whoo! Thank whoever got in front of this one. lmao. like the draft was done.

And technically the story did end with Storm having a baby but it's a technobaby mixed with whatever it got from her, that is being raised in the world and Douglas said he would see later. LOL. i definitely prefer half robot techno organic virus baby. lol
    I love you but no....i agree that it could have caused her ascencion so much so still thank you (plus the fact that there was this abandonment part in that plan) but its not bad to the fact she is actually pregnant regardless -- I can even reread GSX and finally making sense why Emma Reacted with such concern (over a viral thingy - seriously) -- but no robot virus ones please that creepy out of this world...hhahahahaha

Woot I am crying it didnt happen but sure sure its not like any babies coming from these two wont be heir to two kingdoms even at this point....come on Ridley...

It definitely adds new meaning to me at the time thinking Duggan was protecting Storm in marauders. i am extremely pleased with the outcome and so glad my patience was rewarded. Thank god i supported the books i did cause man that would have completely killed this era and hickman run for me. Such an easy trope in my opinion and to think the supposed krakoa/wakanda we don't need drugs thing was all so a bandaid kid could just pop up and lay claim without doing any of the work on the characters and be like i am both. Nehzno already both krakoan and wakandian and i'm sure there are more wakandian mutants didn't need a whole kid for that.

P.s. I want to officially frame marauders 13 now. Lmao that issue was mad meta, people complained about a sword out of no where and how it changed wakanda for ever imagine if it was a baby. Lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-03-2022 at 09:24 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

A bullet was dodged 1,000%. Like can Storm please spread her damn wings on her own before you lump her with a child? Tbh as far as T'challa and Wakanda is concerned, they did what they needed to do and that was slap some sense into Storm and force her to recognize what she really is. Their job is done. Siri play Kim Possible "Call Me, Beep Me, but other than that I am more than fine with Storm being away from T'challa and Wakanda for the foreseeable future.

She doesn't need them and god knows BP fans (at least the ones here) don't want her. So let's keep it moving.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I always thought that was lightning
    Ah, so I misinterpreted this scan, but it would be interesting to see Storm working on the three concepts of a lightning bolt: Bolt(energy), Lightning(light) and Thunder(sound). Although this is more Thor's face, lolol, there was another time when the Storm generated a lightning bolt to unleash a wave that knocked people away.

It reminds me of that moment when Ororo generated a lightning bolt to blind the Black Panther in Worlds Aparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yep that would be awesome Ewing has brought up elements such as mysterium which can help explore Storm's magical abilities.

Her exploring that is very important because it is a way to connect to her family and ancestry. Unlike many of the other main xmen storm kinda is alone... Jean has Scott, Nate and Rachel, Kurt has rouge and his mom, colossus has his wife whom he killed, Charles has David, magneto has Polaris, Logan has daken Laura and scout and so on and so forth. Storm alone has no family on the island or involved in the comics in any capacity I mean there is tachala but apparently he has ulterior motives for storm (hate this). She kinda has no one when push comes to shove save herself. Some might say kate but that girl ain't her blood. Would be nice to have storm be able to communicate with her ancestors. But anyways.... We move.
    Marvel hasn't really cared about it lately, it's more generic superhero stories, but I would give anything to see a book more focused on the occult, horror, it would be very interesting...

I know Ewing will probably explore the mysterium in Red, although I have many theories or fanfics that I wanted to see happening, I prefer to wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Hmmm this is actually lightning impact force vs thunder. Didn’t we see her use thnderclaps to drop the Nanny controlled X-Men in Classic Uncanny & also during the CC rub where she took out Bludgeon & Cudgel?
    I remember a time when Storm generated lightning to cause a shock wave with the thunder, I just can't remember which book it was in..

I was watching the new Netflix movie "Don't Look Up", and I wonder what Storm could do to intervene when a meteor hits the earth, I know she would be able to, and there are a lot of things she could do, and it would be an incredible feat, although possibly listed as "planetary" level.

Spectacular Member

Wow, been a while since i've posted in here (stop seeing a reason to tbh) i see nothings really changed. Still can't find any mutual common ground in the piece, Tchalla and Ro got some y'all tasting dem sour grapes, yeesh

Hahaha well I now wonder if Hickman said the kiss between Logan and Ororo would have been a legit plan to happen and be fruitful...or even Forge's hidden island adventures hehehe haters will always hate even if its officially a cancelled concept -- certain fandoms do have their own level of toxicity thats the truth about it -- I liked how hickman even mentioned some my have a kick about it or hate it before he dropped the revelation in the podcast ���� he knew fandom toxicity -- well haters gonna hate -- lovers gonna love -- depends how toxic can a fan really get....

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    A bullet was dodged 1,000%. Like can Storm please spread her damn wings on her own before you lump her with a child? Tbh as far as T'challa and Wakanda is concerned, they did what they needed to do and that was slap some sense into Storm and force her to recognize what she really is. Their job is done. Siri play Kim Possible "Call Me, Beep Me, but other than that I am more than fine with Storm being away from T'challa and Wakanda for the foreseeable future.

She doesn't need them and god knows BP fans (at least the ones here) don't want her. So let's keep it moving.
    That is whats happening? Or did you miss the part hickman said it was a cancelled concept? How does it feel to win over that debate that the child did not happen? Congratulations right? Now can we have Leifeld next to roasting line coz Major X is something that is something i wanna burn through and through without remorse or make Storm officially infertile -- shall we?
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 01-03-2022 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    That is whats happening? Or did you miss the part hickman said it was a cancelled concept? How does it feel to win over that debate that the child did not happen? Congratulations right? Now can we have Leifeld next to roasting line coz Major X is something that is something i wanna burn through and through without remorse or make Storm officially infertile -- shall we?
    Oh no I didn't miss that part at all. It's the fact that it was an idea in the first place is what's most annoying to me. That in what is probably the most prominent time the X-Men have ever been in that it seemed like a good idea to throw a random kid in the mix. As for winning, of course that always feel nice. But this debate you're talking about I have no clue. There is no debate because thankfully this dreadful idea never came to pass.

As for Major X, he can sit at the same table with Storm's other AU daughter Kymeria or however you spell it. As we both seem to agree that he shouldn't be anywhere near Storm's current standing.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Wow, been a while since i've posted in here (stop seeing a reason to tbh) i see nothings really changed. Still can't find any mutual common ground in the piece, Tchalla and Ro got some y'all tasting dem sour grapes, yeesh
    I mean if you feel that strongly about their relationship why not make an appreciation thread for them so you never have to post in here again? As far as common ground goes you might want to take a peek into T'challa's appreciation thread and preach there. If we're "tasting dem sour grapes" then someone pissed in their coffee when it comes to Storm.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

People and characters in fiction can do a lot even if they have children. Check out Hawkeye on Disney Plus. He has three kids.