Page 612 of 833 FirstFirst ... 112512562602608609610611612613614615616622662712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 12488

I know it's not going to happen but I would love if Ororo Windriders Family is Tease in Agath HoC Disney+ series seeing how she splits the deck with Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Lol.

Wanda: Look, Dad. Out of allllllll the time we've spent viewing each other as family, there's barely one whole year where we actually both saw that as a GOOD thing that both of us wanted and where we both actually reciprocated the love and affection each of us has for the other. And no matter how much I may have fucked up at times, you're the parent here and you fucked up a LOT with me, so y'know what? I'm cashing in my chips. All the chips I have, and I have a LOT. You OWE me. This is me calling veto on you going gently into that good night when we only started actually getting along a whopping nine whole months ago. Sorry not sorry to pull the Reparations For My Shitty Childhood card, but I've got it and I'm gonna use it.

So here's the deal. You are not allowed to stay dead. I FORBID it. I did not literally just DIE Because Obnoxious Mystic Symbolism Rules while also putting a ton of effort into making a whole mutant afterlife just for the benefit of every single mutant EXCEPT for my own father. I'm not that selfless, sorry. I was kinda counting on getting at least some perks out of that endeavor, even if just in the form of not having to worry about my dad and sister getting ganked every time a new group of mutant-hating assholes decides its Genocide O'Clock again.

So nope to this "I'm ready and its my time" nonsense. You've been overruled. I reject your attempt to turn this into a Shakespearean tragedy. Join a community theater troop and work out your drama queen tendencies that way instead of reenacting some Renaissance pieta in Storm's arms. Who btw is way too young for you, PLEASE give dating in your actual age range a try, I'm begging you. We're already plenty dysfunctional enough without your insistence on dating women the same age as me. Its getting gross, Dad. Just saying. Now if you could kindly turn around and get your ass back through that door I made specifically so I and my brother and sister and kids don't HAVE to say goodbye before we're good and ready, that'd be great because we're not ready yet. I'll let you know when you can get back on your 'I'm ready to be dead now' bullshit, but you should probably bank on it being a couple decades before that happens. My kids deserve a grandpa and their father's side of the family only has an omnicidal robot to offer there, so you're it.

Oh and just FYI, we're having family dinner on Thursday and you had better be there or I will cross over that veil and drag you back here my damn self. Anyway, glad we could sort this out. Good talk. See you Thursday, I'm making latkes. Oh and Billy's bringing his husband and Luna's coming with Pietro, so please get any negativity about Inhumans or Kree all out of your system beforehand. I will be very cross if you start an intergalactic incident at my dinner table and I would really rather not get heated and accidentally say something we all end up regretting. You know our family's terrible about having massively disproportionate responses when we're mad. It just is what it is.
    hahha this makes me feel like a good twist would be magneto doesn't have a choice. we find out because she created the eldrich orchid those genetically related to her when they die just choose a age and walk out. lol. could you imagine magneto face, and it fixes the paternity thing. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Teaser image from today's X-Men Monday:

Sitting here thinking how powerful a child between Storm and Magneto could be. I'm assuming the child's power would be around Franklin and Crazy Wanda level.

There a 75% chance the child (male or female) will have white hair.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Sitting here thinking how powerful a child between Storm and Magneto could be. I'm assuming the child's power would be around Franklin and Crazy Wanda level.

Mega-Omega baby, oh my.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

I love their bond but no. No more dating despots. Craig or a woman.

Lol.

Wanda: Look, Dad. Out of allllllll the time we've spent viewing each other as family, there's barely one whole year where we actually both saw that as a GOOD thing that both of us wanted and where we both actually reciprocated the love and affection each of us has for the other. And no matter how much I may have fucked up at times, you're the parent here and you fucked up a LOT with me, so y'know what? I'm cashing in my chips. All the chips I have, and I have a LOT. You OWE me. This is me calling veto on you going gently into that good night when we only started actually getting along a whopping nine whole months ago. Sorry not sorry to pull the Reparations For My Shitty Childhood card, but I've got it and I'm gonna use it.

So here's the deal. You are not allowed to stay dead. I FORBID it. I did not literally just DIE Because Obnoxious Mystic Symbolism Rules while also putting a ton of effort into making a whole mutant afterlife just for the benefit of every single mutant EXCEPT for my own father. I'm not that selfless, sorry. I was kinda counting on getting at least some perks out of that endeavor, even if just in the form of not having to worry about my dad and sister getting ganked every time a new group of mutant-hating assholes decides its Genocide O'Clock again.

So nope to this "I'm ready and its my time" nonsense. You've been overruled. I reject your attempt to turn this into a Shakespearean tragedy. Join a community theater troop and work out your drama queen tendencies that way instead of reenacting some Renaissance pieta in Storm's arms. Who btw is way too young for you, PLEASE give dating in your actual age range a try, I'm begging you. We're already plenty dysfunctional enough without your insistence on dating women the same age as me. Its getting gross, Dad. Just saying. Now if you could kindly turn around and get your ass back through that door I made specifically so I and my brother and sister and kids don't HAVE to say goodbye before we're good and ready, that'd be great because we're not ready yet. I'll let you know when you can get back on your 'I'm ready to be dead now' bullshit, but you should probably bank on it being a couple decades before that happens. My kids deserve a grandpa and their father's side of the family only has an omnicidal robot to offer there, so you're it.

Oh and just FYI, we're having family dinner on Thursday and you had better be there or I will cross over that veil and drag you back here my damn self. Anyway, glad we could sort this out. Good talk. See you Thursday, I'm making latkes. Oh and Billy's bringing his husband and Luna's coming with Pietro, so please get any negativity about Inhumans or Kree all out of your system beforehand. I will be very cross if you start an intergalactic incident at my dinner table and I would really rather not get heated and accidentally say something we all end up regretting. You know our family's terrible about having massively disproportionate responses when we're mad. It just is what it is.

If we're going this route then just have Sinister fuse her and Vulcan. Absolute control over ALL energy and forces no matter how alien. Intertwined with divinity and magic to bolster what is already an energy mega gun.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

If we're going this route then just have Sinister fuse her and Vulcan. Absolute control over ALL energy and forces no matter how alien. Intertwined with divinity and magic to bolster what is already an energy mega gun.
    ehhhh Storm already showed Vulcan she's muva!!!! no need for any fusion:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-20-2022 at 04:39 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Lol.

OMG Lol I LOVE this, given how stubborn Magnus can be I am picturing Wanda draging him back to life with her bare hands there and tbf Ororo and him so far look more like friends with benefits to me, they actually started when he joined the X-men the first time imo so Wanda doens´t need to worry there, at least at the moment.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-20-2022 at 05:37 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

What about a child between Ororo and Lorna Dane with a 50/50 chance of having green or white hair "or" if they have twins one with green hair and the other with white hair?

4.jpg

Oh, no! It looks like Red will end in issue 10. There will be a new batch of restarts.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    4.jpg

Oh, no! It looks like Red will end in issue 10. There will be a new batch of restarts.
    I was just going to post this

time to see what the xoffices plan on doing with storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was just going to post this

time to see what the xoffices plan on doing with storm.
    As long as Ewing is still writing Storm, everything is fine.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

As long as Ewing is still writing Storm, everything is fine.
    we shall see. I have very low expectations when it comes to the xoffice as it pertains to storm. lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-20-2022 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    we shall see. I have very low expectations when it comes to the xoffice as it pertains to storm. lol
    Yeah, the past is not pretty. But at least XMR happened, and maybe something even more incredible will happen.

After getting past SOS, of course.

4.jpg

WAIT! What?!! Are you sure? This book has been doing so well…