Page 613 of 833 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613614615616617623663713 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    WAIT! What?!! Are you sure? This book has been doing so well…
    It looks like it, but don't worry, it's probably just a reboot for sales.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was just going to post this

time to see what the xoffices plan on doing with storm.
    I think that's the most melanated cover I've ever seen from an X-book.

But yeah, I'm sure this isn't the end of the story of Red. I just hope Ewing remains as Storm's writer and the main writer for the Arakki. I just can't see any of their other current writers doing them any justice.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    It looks like it, but don't worry, it's probably just a reboot for sales.
    Yeah, I'm going to assume A. X. E. aftermath stuff is going to shake the table a bit.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to assume A. X. E. aftermath stuff is going to shake the table a bit.
    Yeah, I just hope that during SOS, the red reboot will be synchronized and not completely stalled like the previous Wolverine event.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yeah, I just hope that during SOS, the red reboot will be synchronized and not completely stalled like the previous Wolverine event.
    Well one thing is for sure, Al is a Omega Level Writer and his ability to look at the crap being thrown his way and spin it into gold is second to none. So what ever happens I think we'll be fine so long as he's still writing her.

If the shake up includes one of the current X-Writers taking over and replacing Ewing? Well lets just say I'll be saving a bit more every month.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ehhhh Storm already showed Vulcan she's muva!!!! no need for any fusion:

His face in that moment will NEVER get old to me. It's like -

"I was about to go all Dark Phoenix Jr and now you got me by my THROAK while giving everyone Legs, Hips, Body."

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    What about a child between Ororo and Lorna Dane with a 50/50 chance of having green or white hair "or" if they have twins one with green hair and the other with white hair?

Well one thing is for sure, Al is a Omega Level Writer and his ability to look at the crap being thrown his way and spin it into gold is second to none. So what ever happens I think we'll be fine so long as he's still writing her.

If the shake up includes one of the current X-Writers taking over and replacing Ewing? Well lets just say I'll be saving a bit more every month.

Mr. Ewing is one of the best writers in X Office and all of Marvel, and if he leaves or is replaced, Storm will be thrown back under the bus.

Mr. Ewing is one of the best writers in X Office and all of Marvel, and if he leaves or is replaced, Storm will be thrown back under the bus.
    Exactly, lol. If he goes, unless something really shocking happens, so do my coins.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I think that's the most melanated cover I've ever seen from an X-book.

But yeah, I'm sure this isn't the end of the story of Red. I just hope Ewing remains as Storm's writer and the main writer for the Arakki. I just can't see any of their other current writers doing them any justice.
    you read my mind!!! that was exactly my thoughts when u saw that cover. very much hoping for what you stated here in the event 10 is the last issue. also your posts have had me rolling especially legs and hips and body lmao lololol im literally dead
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

100% fact can't wait to see the actual fight between uranos and magneto/storm in couple of weeks.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I knew this day would eventually come... but it still hurts. I think though that as some have said it's gonna get a relaunch for hype, sort of like Sword before it.

Yeah, the past is not pretty. But at least XMR happened, and maybe something even more incredible will happen.

After getting past SOS, of course.
    sos may be good... very doubtful but perhaps lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    WAIT! What?!! Are you sure? This book has been doing so well…
    yea as Regent said below people think it will get reboot under a different title. I think sword only had 10 issues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I knew this day would eventually come... but it still hurts. I think though that as some have said it's gonna get a relaunch for hype, sort of like Sword before it.
    hopefully. time will tell.

Storm appears in LOX and is given a strong voice and presence in just a few panels.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

TBH I see the leaked covers all over from different sources but I only see one person calling this final issue so far

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    TBH I see the leaked covers all over from different sources but I only see one person calling this final issue so far
    It does look like one heck of a X-men: Guardians of the Galaxy team by Ewing of course. lol. Other than that i'm just going with the flow, though i'm of the same mind of subliminal. At worst i'm saving coins.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/