Page 628 of 833 FirstFirst ... 128528578618624625626627628629630631632638678728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Wow. I was just trying to enjoy Storm&StormCaster.
    Well... I know you didn't mean any harm. If the hammer wasn't completely redundant and we saw her do new things with it I wouldn't be against it.

Just a lil ro. littlero.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Ororo's Ancestor was THE first Human to ever wield the Eye of Armagotto. I'm not saying I would want it part of her arsenal but i would love to see it returned to the bloodline.
    Which of Ororo's ancestors was the first human to wield the Eye of Armagotto? Ayesha of Balobedu, Ashake of Egypt, or Ashake of Meroë? I ask because there's Avengers 1,000,000 BC in which Armagotto created and used himself as the first Sorcerer Supreme on Earth.
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-01-2022 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Which of Ororo's ancestors was the first human to wield the Eye of Armagotto? Ayesha of Balobedu, Ashake of Egypt, or Ashake of Meroë? I ask because there's Avengers 1,000,000 BC in which Armagotto created and used himself as the first Sorcerer Supreme on Earth.
    So the self he created was fully human? that must be quite the feat.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If you mean Agamotto himself he was created from a tear Orsthur shed when she was overwhelmed with joy at the sight of children playing

Edit: not children playing, but she cried at the joy of a child who was blind showed. Plus it was hinted he was not human
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 10-01-2022 at 08:27 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    If you mean Agamotto himself he was created from a tear Orsthur shed when she was overwhelmed with joy at the sight of children playing

Edit: not children playing, but she cried at the joy of a child who was blind showed. Plus it was hinted he was not human
    Okay, 'ya lost me... Nevertheless, where is it written (title and issue please) that Oshtur and her son, Agamotto are ancestors of Ororo? Ayesha of Balobedu, Ashake of Egypt, and Ashake of Meroë I can confirm with absolute certainty but the prior two?
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-01-2022 at 09:40 PM.

Mighty Member

Okay, 'ya lost me... Nevertheless, where is it written (title and issue please) that Oshtur and her son, Agamotto are ancestors of Ororo? Ayesha of Balobedu, Ashake of Egypt, and Ashake of Meroë I can confirm with absolute certainty but the prior two?
    No one said they were ancestors Maat aka Oshtur favors her line in part because she saw one of Ororo's ancestors playing and it was so beautiful she shed a tear. That tear became Agamatto.

BANNED

Ororo's Ancestor was THE first Human to ever wield the Eye of Armagotto. I'm not saying I would want it part of her arsenal but i would love to see it returned to the bloodline.
    Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    No one said they were ancestors Maat aka Oshtur favors her line in part because she saw one of Ororo's ancestors playing and it was so beautiful she shed a tear. That tear became Agamatto.
    Then I'll rephrase my question... Which of Ororo's ancestors wielded the Eye of Agamatto? I'm still looking for that issue.

Mighty Member

Then I'll rephrase my question... Which of Ororo's ancestors wielded the Eye of Agamatto? I'm still looking for that issue.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Gloss...rcerer_Supreme have fun looking.

The hammer is awesome.
    In no way does it take or give anything to her Divinity.
    We just love to see Ro swing it around and go it's clobberin time, and upper cut some poor fool into orbit.
    In canon, no. In the real world, yes! I would love to see some fan art re-creating her defeat over The Adversary instead of showing her with the hammer.

For the second part of your statement, the hammer isn't needed for that either lol. There's nothing stopping Storm from making air weapons and doing the exact same thing you described. Or better yet, have her finally embrace the physical side of her godhood and show off some of that "incalculable" strength that Wakandan Gods are suppose to possess.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Ayesha emerged as the champion, accepting the tailesman and title of Sorcerer's Supreme. And was the first and most powerful Human to do so. There was only two SS before her and they were not Human. Ayesha is The First HUMAN to be SS. Circa 11,000- 6000 BC

Marvel Tarot#1 2007
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 10-02-2022 at 02:24 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Wow. I was just trying to enjoy Storm&StormCaster.
    Don't listen to them, BGB. If you enjoy Storm and Storm-Caster you continue to do so, with all our heart.
    A lot of readers seem to forget what Fiction is and that there are basically no "rules and regulations" to what can be imagined and enjoyed.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-02-2022 at 05:30 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    have fun looking.
    I've read the book some time ago (and still have it) and while it indeed says Ayesha of Balobedu was chosen/appointed as Sorcerer Supreme --

-- nowhere does it state or depict that Ayesha wielded or even used the Eye of Agamatto (or the Sword of Bone for that matter) and actual use of said item within the pages is what I'm still looking for.

Eye of Agamotto
    Current Owner(s) Clea Strange
    Previous Owner(s) Doctor Strange, Loki, Doctor Voodoo, Agamotto, Margali Szardos, Tanaraq, Vera Gemini, Ancient One, Baron Mordo
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-02-2022 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Link(s) added.

The very first page clearly indicates a list of SS and she D).
    As per any actual showings outside of this. Sigh......
    Also Marvel Roll Call #1 (Read Argamotto entry)Screenshot_2022-10-02-14-02-11-650~2.jpg
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 10-02-2022 at 11:04 AM.

BANNED

@BlkGldBlu did you read my entire previous post or only the parts you wanted to? Also, you do mean Avengers: Roll Call #1, right?

Do these Sorcerer Supremes all have an Eye of Argamotto?
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-02-2022 at 11:37 AM.