Page 629 of 833 FirstFirst ... 129529579619625626627628629630631632633639679729 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    @BlkGldBlu did you read my entire previous post or only the parts you wanted to?

I clearly didn't.
    Miss read and assumed you meant you had no official statement of her being SS.
    My apologies.
    Continue the good work.

BANNED

I'm trying

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Don't listen to them, BGB. If you enjoy Storm and Storm-Caster you continue to do so, with all our heart.
    A lot of readers seem to forget what Fiction is and that there are basically no "rules and regulations" to what can be imagined and enjoyed.
    I'm so glad you have this energy now. Please keep it!

I recall you were often the lone detracting voice when we were discussing Storm's powers or what future abilities she could manifest. Going so far as saying that the reason she'd never do the things we were discussing would cause the destruction of the planet. In fact I remember you and the formally banned Reigna got into it, I believe more than once.

Lastly, no one is putting a gun to BGB's head and forcing them to flip a switch in their brain and dislike Stormcaster. I'm just pointing out, that based off what happened in X-Men Gold, she really didn't do anything with it that she couldn't do now.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Did the hammer give her any new abilities?
    i've always wanted to know this. I haven't seen her do anything with the hammer that she can't do without it

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    i've always wanted to know this. I haven't seen her do anything with the hammer that she can't do without it
    It allowed her to fly around in space without any assistance like oxygen or the portable atmosphere she did in SWORD.

It's how Kate is shook like she's never seen Storm Krakoooom her way to victory, lmao.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Ororo did need to use the Loki-created Stormcaster to defeat Uovu in X-Men Gold Vol. 1 #35?
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-02-2022 at 12:57 PM.

But like I said earlier, it would be nice for Storm to do this under her own power.

To ME, MYSELF, and I, I can't compare Thor and Storm when it comes to the hammers. There is no beginning and no ending when it comes to Thor and Mjolnir. They are fused together tighter than the Adamantium on Wolverines' bones.

But with Storm there is always that nagging question of - why?

Physical stat boosts were really the biggest love I had for the hammer but now that it's been established that Storm has her own bonafide divinity, I'm wondering where are those physical amps that apparently all the other Wakanda Gods possessed.

At the end of the road, the hammer was good when she was powerless but now (once again I) ask what good did it really do to her? So that's why I don't really see it as all that important to her because she didn't really gain anything from it that she can't do now and better.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The art is beautiful!

I do wish that people would embrace the fact that she actually has her OWN divinity and doesn't need to be apart of the Thor Corps.
    you say everything i be thinking!! thank you for being u boo!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Ororo did need to use the Loki-created Stormcaster to defeat Uovu in X-Men Gold Vol. 1 #35.
    And ofc we get stuff like this that is canon. She needed and destroyed Stormcaster to slay the Necromancer but was able to 1 shot Adversary.

I guess if there's a brightside it shows that Storm's inherent divinity is far superior to anything Stormcaster can muster considering Adversary was a far more powerful god and Storm didn't crumble into powder after she defeated him.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you say everything i be thinking!! Thank you for being u boo!
    and where have you been!!!!?

In canon, no. In the real world, yes! I would love to see some fan art re-creating her defeat over The Adversary instead of showing her with the hammer.

For the second part of your statement, the hammer isn't needed for that either lol. There's nothing stopping Storm from making air weapons and doing the exact same thing you described. Or better yet, have her finally embrace the physical side of her godhood and show off some of that "incalculable" strength that Wakandan Gods are suppose to possess.
    and once again I totally agree!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I just noticed this, lol.

MAM, good sis, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!? You've left the ship and those aren't telepathic bubbles. So basically what we have here is Storm leaving the group in suspense.

It's called-------------- whoosh

and where have you been!!!!?
    i just lurk these days. I've not seen anything storm related that gets me excited unfortunately. but your posts definitely have been giving me life.

I just noticed this, lol.

MAM, good sis, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!? You've left the ship and those aren't telepathic bubbles. So basically what we have here is Storm leaving the group in suspense.

It's called-------------- whoosh

I really hated everything about this run.

i just lurk these days. I've not seen anything storm related that gets me excited unfortunately. but your posts definitely have been giving me life.
    I feel that! If not for Ewing I'd be lost but goddamn the wait between Red issues feels like centuries.

I really hated everything about this run.
    The only thing I can say is that in some scenes the art was pretty TO ME.