Page 67 of 833 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 12488

I wonder if Storm could manipulate the "Mother Storm"?. I've seen the scans of the fight it had with Odin and it basically took everything he had. Although I would think Storm would have an edge due to her powers and their scope.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I wonder if Storm could manipulate the "Mother Storm"?. I've seen the scans of the fight it had with Odin and it basically took everything he had. Although I would think Storm would have an edge due to her powers and their scope.
    I think she can with her Hadari Yao powers, in her base form maybe it's too overwhelming.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

In her Goddess Form? Yes.

But other than that with her Omega Lvl Power the best she could do is hold it off.

What is the Mother Storm?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The sentient storm inside Mjolnir that Thor is fighting in his book right now.

It's also called the "God Tempest". From Thor volume 3 #12.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I think she can with her Hadari Yao powers, in her base form maybe it's too overwhelming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

But other than that with her Omega Lvl Power the best she could do is hold it off.
    It would be interesting to see. I will say that I agree that in base form it would probably end up with Storm burning out her dying from the sheer amount of power/stress she'd have to use to battle the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    The sentient storm inside Mjolnir that Thor is fighting in his book right now.
    It's also called the "God Tempest". From Thor volume 3 #12.
    Thank you Sunny! Thank you Subliminally and for the images too!

So that is why Thor's hammer was always said to control weather/storms!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Thank you Sunny! Thank you Subliminally and for the images too!

So that is why Thor's hammer was always said to control weather/storms!
    Not a problem.

It does give credence that Thor "cheats" because of his hammer, lol.

Not a problem.

It does give credence that Thor "cheats" because of his hammer, lol.
    True!

And who knows how/if Odin's Asgardian All-Magic changed the Mother Storm since Thor can instantly whip up and disperse his creations--maybe it made it even more powerful and controllable?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    It is very irritating she gets the wolverine treatment as in she is put on covers and promotional materials because she is popular, but when it comes to actual content it is cameos, glorified wall paper and thread count lightning lass, unlike logan who gets movies and solos. I was done ten years ago with this bull... but in the end I understand that marvel is a business first and foremost. Characters are marketed based on economic viability and they only take a chance on others to make empty political statements (insert carol).
    they know she a popular character but the dont anything with her. sounds like the status quo is back for our girl.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I revisited the Ororo: Before the Storm mini due to the TPB release, and do we ever see Hakiim and Nari again? They seemed pretty important during that era of Storm's life.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

I would agree with this 100%
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I revisited the Ororo: Before the Storm mini due to the TPB release, and do we ever see Hakiim and Nari again? They seemed pretty important during that era of Storm's life.
    Such a good read! No, we have not seen those characters pop up since then, but I would love it if they did. Great idea for a story arc that brings them back in Storm’s life. Sumerak left some nice bread crumbs for pick up in that mini.