Page 690 of 833 FirstFirst ... 190590640680686687688689690691692693694700740790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I keep hearing that storm's game play in these video games range from mid to bad. Is that true? Because if so then its kinda weird they always market storknas the omega for the games but when it comes to game play it was just bark all along.
    Yeah the worst thing for storm in ultimate alliance is she doesn't appear until wakanda which is near the end of the game which royally annoyed me but it did make sense. I've put in over a 100 hours as well and have only unlocked like one alternate costume for her where as other characters they throw the costumes at you. other than that no complaints. i love ultimate alliance 3.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    First they have to come up with a story that involves Storm using magic. But we all know that coming up with a story featuring Storm was one of xoffice's top challenges.Lol
    Which just proves why they don't really care about her Magic Potential. Unless the Story calls for it and we get lucky with a writer that cares to write it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not this gamer. it's like dang who do i have to give a handjob to to get a remake of the x-men legends on switch i mean i prefer a new one but i'd take a remake. Or a Marvel ultimate alliance 4. I have no interest in Xbox or PS as i don't care for the idea of leasing games or cloud gaming and will never support either option. Physical copy or complete download. That's it.
    Yes please to UA4! My forever squad in 3 is Storm, Psylocke, Wolverine, and Colossus. The Wakanda level is my favorite level.
    Last edited by JB; 10-26-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yes please to UA4! My forever squad in 3 is Storm, Psylocke, Wolverine, and Colossus. The Wakanda level is my favorite level.
    Thats a good team. Mine is Storm, Cable, Scarlet Witch and Crystal with honorable mention to magneto and cyclops as i alternate them in for Crystal and Cable the most. But i love that reflective shield cable has. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thats a good team. Mine is Storm, Cable, Scarlet Witch and Crystal with honorable mention to magneto and cyclops as i alternate them in for Crystal and Cable the most. But i love that reflective shield cable has. lol
    I definitely need to practice with Cable more! I love when Storm joins the fight with the squad so there are two of her fighting at the same time.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I definitely need to practice with Cable more! I love when Storm joins the fight with the squad so there are two of her fighting at the same time.
    Cable by far has the best team up technique. With Storm and Cyclops in particular and also iceman because if he does his combo with any of them and the shield it does serious damage. Sometimes i just wait until one of my team members is using a super and run in the middle with cable and throw his shield up. It bounces around, does serious damage, kills many, and Cable takes no damage. lol It works on the bad guy moves too.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-26-2022 at 05:01 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So this means that Storm can summon Uranos and he'll be under her control for 1 hour and then he'll just disappear? I admit I skimmed this issue and my brain is already in the process of compressing the memory of this event down to a single page.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So this means that Storm can summon Uranos and he'll be under her control for 1 hour and then he'll just disappear? I admit I skimmed this issue and my brain is already in the process of compressing the memory of this event down to a single page.

to me, there is nothing grandiose about it, pure juggling. disenchanted with the marvel stories involving Storm, they have no interest in developing it and this was very emphatic in the anatomy book.

Beautiful Drag queen @Daxclamation (Twitter) at the wakanda forever world premiere doing the lords work and pushing the storm agenda to all, even Kevin feige!

IMG_20221027_075724.jpg

IMG_20221027_075738.jpg

IMG_20221027_075748.jpg

Whew that last pic, let's start the prayer circle. Manifesting a storm trilogy directed by Ryan Coogler/Jordan Peele or any other renowned black director.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    to me, there is nothing grandiose about it, pure juggling. disenchanted with the marvel stories involving Storm, they have no interest in developing it and this was very emphatic in the anatomy book.
    Marvel Anatomy: A Scientific Study of the Superhuman was a brilliant $80.00 Marvel money-grab scheme for anyone who bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Marvel Anatomy: A Scientific Study of the Superhuman was a brilliant $80.00 Marvel money-grab scheme for anyone who bought it.
    That's how i feel about the average american that spends 198 dollars a week eating out.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

But no writer writes a story based on an anatomy book and set cards. They don't care about these non-comic books.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

But no writer writes a story based on an anatomy book and set cards. They don't care about these non-comic books.
    What I mean is, any screenwriter has a limited view of his unprecedented abilities to exploit it.

What I mean is, any screenwriter has a limited view of his unprecedented abilities to exploit it.
    Oh well, I'm just saying the anatomy book is not an example. Marvel has always been a house of people who lack ideas. Don't be discouraged. Good things will happen.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

First they have to come up with a story that involves Storm using magic. But we all know that coming up with a story featuring Storm was one of xoffice's top challenges.Lol
    They have no problems coming up with stories that depower her

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I keep hearing that storm's game play in these video games range from mid to bad. Is that true? Because if so then its kinda weird they always market storm as the omega for the games but when it comes to game play it was just bark all along.
    I liked her in Ultimate Alliance 2. They remembered that she was immune to the elements and was very useful in the final boss battle.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE