Page 706 of 833 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716756806 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah hopefully Brand doesnt just vanish from the story. This big plans and everything, I need her to be beaten and then go into hiding but be making an even more evil plot and come back worse than before. Because this is drama. I migh have to start treating this comic like a novel, idk.

Yeah it will be big. He teased a very huge operatic tempestous battle between storm and vulcan. And in a past podcast he said that issue 2 was not the fight, now this is the fight. The sh*t is about to hit the fan indeed.
    1.Storm vs Vulcan will be an GLORIOUS, EPIC SPECTACLE!
    2. Brand is a far greater villian than I thought.
    3. I LOVED the galactic politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I appreciated the confirmation that Ororo is still the Galactic Council rep/Voice of Sol despite having a diff great ring seat. That’s the only part of the og role that I wanted her to definitely keep.
    Absolutely this! Looks like I don't have to change my username after all lol.

Storm for marvel pride. Hopefully she is in it and hopefully Eve Ewing is writing her mini story.

IMG_20221102_203059.jpg
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 11-02-2022 at 01:33 PM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

So is the upcoming fight between Storm and Vulcan the actual fight? Vulcan is now his full self in mind/body and not just powers? Are we now about to see everything we thought we were going to get in issue 2? The Vulcan who make Adam Warlock flee for his life in seconds? The Vulcan who can rotflmao-stomp the imperial guard? The Vulcan who fought Black Bolt?

I'm asking because I want to set my hype exceptions appropriately.

I mean I remember some of the discussion that happened when it was revealed the two would fight in issue 2 and it was everything from "Storm would have to freeze the planet to absolute 0 to starve Vulcan" to "Storm would create a massive solar wide storm by using all the energy he throws a her".

Regardless, I'm sure Ewing won't disappoint. Hell he could have them sitting down for tea and crackers and it would probably still be amazing.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Storm for marvel pride. Hopefully she is in it and hopefully Eve Ewing is writing her mini story.

IMG_20221102_203059.jpg
    Mhmm, I've been played before. They've slapped Storm on several "voices" covers and she hasn't appeared. I was shocked she didn't apperear even in the black history month issue, but she's top front and center like she's running the show.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Why not? Thunderstorms create antimatter. A small amount of antimatter can produce a lot of energy like orders of magnitude that of a nuke. Antimatter produces waay more energy than fusion. Yeah that (dark lightning) bomb is on the table. But maybe for really huge things like an invading brood army or an entire island full of sentinels that need to be annihilated.

Also I have another idea for an elemental form. What if she had a form made of light, auroral light.
    Attachment 125900
    Lmao! I'm not against that idea, but like you said it would have to be for something MAJOR.

I wouldn't mind that but my only concern would be how it's depicted. Don't be "trapping" her in some light containment bubble or some energy shell.

A bit like this, turning Storm into a multicolored nightlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So is the upcoming fight between Storm and Vulcan the actual fight? Vulcan is now his full self in mind/body and not just powers? Are we now about to see everything we thought we were going to get in issue 2? The Vulcan who make Adam Warlock flee for his life in seconds? The Vulcan who can rotflmao-stomp the imperial guard? The Vulcan who fought Black Bolt?

I mean I remember some of the discussion that happened when it was revealed the two would fight in issue 2 and it was everything from "Storm would have to freeze the planet to absolute 0 to starve Vulcan" to "Storm would create a massive solar wide storm by using all the energy he throws a her".

Regardless, I'm sure Ewing won't disappoint. Hell he could have them sitting down for tea and crackers and it would probably still be amazing.
    Listen all they need to do is play tug of war with a kugleblitz German word for ball lightning, A black hole which is made from immense energy instead of matter Their immense energy will clash and form the tear in space time and now it will be a tug of war situations here from is trying to restrain it and vulcan is trying to let it lose. It is a big omega feat for both of them and it keeps the fight in the autumn palace. Everyone including the people against storm being powerful cant even talk sh*t on it. But knowing ewing she will likely create a blizzard or throw some lightning around Idk. I cant even be mad cause the story is just sooo good. Maybe she can try pegging him to death this time.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 11-02-2022 at 04:14 PM.

Lmao! I'm not against that idea, but like you said it would have to be for something MAJOR.

I wouldn't mind that but my only concern would be how it's depicted. Don't be "trapping" her in some light containment bubble or some energy shell.

A bit like this, turning Storm into a multicolored nightlight.

Naaah she will be vast like the sky. Permeate everywhere an all seeing eye. Dhe can manifest as northern lights to some or as a thunderhead to others.

Listen all they need to do is play tug of war with a kugleblitz German word for ball lightning, A black hole which is made from immense energy instead of matter Their immense energy will clash and form the tear in space time and now it will be a tug of war situations here from is trying to restrain it and vulcan is trying to let it lose. It is a big omega feat for both of them and it keeps the fight in the autumn palace. Everyone including the people against storm being powerful cant even talk sh*t on it. But knowing ewing she will likely create a blizzard or throw some lightning around Idk. I cant even be mad cause the story is just sooo good. Maybe she can try pegging him to death this time.
    I'm a bit mind-altered atm, but if Arakko is suppose to be destroyed and Storm is going to be around for 1,000 years, I wonder if this fight will trigger something in her to ascend beyond flesh and blood?

You so bad, lmaoooo!

Naaah she will be vast like the sky. Permeate everywhere an all seeing eye. Dhe can manifest as northern lights to some or as a thunderhead to others.
    Oh alright that does make more sense to me.

This is the ultimate showdown between Beyond Omega and Omega's Omega.I'm looking forward to universe-level feats and their fight should outshine the sun.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I'm a bit mind-altered atm, but if Arakko is suppose to be destroyed and Storm is going to be around for 1,000 years, I wonder if this fight will trigger something in her to ascend beyond flesh and blood?

You so bad, lmaoooo!

Oh alright that does make more sense to me.
    Yeah maybe that eve of axe cover where she looked like black vortex storm was a tease for her transformation into a godly elemental being to beat vulcan, she will live as this being in sos for a thousand years and when the universe resets she will be back to her regular self. I recall ewing saying something along the lines of "we have seen storm be amazing without her powers now let's see how amazing she is with them" he emphasized that he did say this to be a fan service to storm fans he genuinely beleive that storm needs to be pushed to explore new heights of her power. I just hope we actually get to it.

But the pegging is still on the table. That man needs it with the way he has been acting, war bird hasnt touched him in a decade. She has been too busy keeping her niece alive.

You so bad, lmaoooo!
    I wonder what happened that made Storm decide to dress up as Magneto.Perhaps Arakko's destruction and countless deaths finally made her decide to go to extremes.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    1.Storm vs Vulcan will be an GLORIOUS, EPIC SPECTACLE!
    2. Brand is a far greater villian than I thought.
    3. I LOVED the galactic politics.
    Agreed! This was a great issue. And With Storm being confirmed as Voice of Sol! I am eager to see how people will be added to the GR. This issue feels likes its setting Nova up to be on the GR, and I can see Storm recommending and supporting him for it. In any event I am bittersweet excited for the climax of this arc. I feel like it will culminate in Cable vs Orbis, Sunspot vs Brand, and Storm vs Vulcan. And I mahoping Arakko is not destroyed. Ororo needs a W after all that happened in AXE.

Astonishing Member

Ewing said in a video interview recently (it was on youtube but I don't have the link) that we will see the Great Ring actually rebuilding and the three empty seats being filled after the current Brand arc and the Sins of Sinister event. He explicitly said that he didn't want to fall into the trap of 'this role ends up going to this character pretty much solely because they've already shown up in the book' and didn't want any more non-native Arakkii on the Ring, so that means bringing in new Arakkii characters to challenge for the empty seats and eventually fill them.

So at some point soon, we'll be seeing at least a couple new Arakkii characters who will eventually end up in the empty seats....and Ewing's pretty much confirmed Genesis will be coming back next year, so I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in the third empty seat to butt heads with Storm regularly.

We probably won't see the new characters until after Sins of Sinister, but I also wouldn't be shocked if Ewing uses the Storm and the Brotherhood mini to at least debut them before bringing them into play on the Great Ring after the event.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Ewing said in a video interview recently (it was on youtube but I don't have the link) that we will see the Great Ring actually rebuilding and the three empty seats being filled after the current Brand arc and the Sins of Sinister event. He explicitly said that he didn't want to fall into the trap of 'this role ends up going to this character pretty much solely because they've already shown up in the book' and didn't want any more non-native Arakkii on the Ring, so that means bringing in new Arakkii characters to challenge for the empty seats and eventually fill them.

So at some point soon, we'll be seeing at least a couple new Arakkii characters who will eventually end up in the empty seats....and Ewing's pretty much confirmed Genesis will be coming back next year, so I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in the third empty seat to butt heads with Storm regularly.

We probably won't see the new characters until after Sins of Sinister, but I also wouldn't be shocked if Ewing uses the Storm and the Brotherhood mini to at least debut them before bringing them into play on the Great Ring after the event.
    Yes yes yes