Page 73 of 833 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    It's a solid list. I've always stated her hosting Eternity's consciousness is an underrated feat, so I am glad it mage the list. I wanted there to be more consequences from that encounter. It would have been cool for the writer to use that as the springboard to her godhood. I am still miffed that we don't have the story of how Storm transition from a human mutant to goddess. I'd rather the potential to have been in her all the time and a cosmic experience like that triggered it than T'Challa telling her she's a goddess and all of sudden it's true.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I think my Favorite Storm moment would have to be when she went off on Pro. X for trying to take over Leadership form her in Secret Wars.

OR Storm's Bluff to She-Hulk scaring the **** out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Attachment 118591

Goddess of the thread.
    That's really beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I think my Favorite Storm moment would have to be when she went off on Pro. X for trying to take over Leadership form her in Secret Wars.

OR Storm's Bluff to She-Hulk scaring the **** out of her.
    Yep yep, she gave him a piece of her mind... the whole arc he was very annoying trying to undermine her and her leadership, and he tried to play victim when she blasted him about it.

One of the best moments for sure. Hope we see that in the big screen or at least in the animated show.

Also when did storm scare she hulk I need to read this

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yep yep, she gave him a piece of her mind... the whole arc he was very annoying trying to undermine her and her leadership, and he tried to play victim when she blasted him about it.

One of the best moments for sure. Hope we see that in the big screen or at least in the animated show.

The original X-Men vs. Fantastic Four. It happened when Storm was powerless. She-Hulk was on the FF at the time. She snatched Storm up by the collar. and made a comment about it be too bad Storm didn't have powers or else they could go a round or three. Then lightning flashed and thunder rumbled and She-Hulk thought maybe she was in over her head.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This was in Fantastic Four vs X-Men Issue #4.

Storm didn't have powers at the time so Storm being clever punked She-Hulk. And this was also the issue where Johnny Storm almost killed Storm with his Fire Blast and he freaked out.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    It's a solid list. I've always stated her hosting Eternity's consciousness is an underrated feat, so I am glad it mage the list. I wanted there to be more consequences from that encounter. It would have been cool for the writer to use that as the springboard to her godhood. I am still miffed that we don't have the story of how Storm transition from a human mutant to goddess. I'd rather the potential to have been in her all the time and a cosmic experience like that triggered it than T'Challa telling her she's a goddess and all of sudden it's true.
    Lol Everyone knew Ro was a goddess my guy, Tchalla was just reiterating what should've been embraced from the get go no cap. It wasn't "all of a sudden" as much as it was a reminder because be honest ya bois in the Xferm of Marvel ain't really doing much to embrace that status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I agree maybe with two points there, the World Apart piece and the Eternity piece, but the others, not really. I think she has much more impressing feats like striking X-Man with her lightning, sealing that dimensional demon (I always forget his name) and the Galactic Core thing. Oh yeah, I liked the Rogue Storm feat too but the others could have been replaced with something much more impressive and better. And the piece for World's Apart could have been replaced with the tornado which she created to travel from one end of the Earth to the other... there are many more impressive things you know...

Ya'll storm appears in dark ages she fries a symbiote freeing miles

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I agree maybe with two points there, the World Apart piece and the Eternity piece, but the others, not really. I think she has much more impressing feats like striking X-Man with her lightning, sealing that dimensional demon (I always forget his name) and the Galactic Core thing. Oh yeah, I liked the Rogue Storm feat too but the others could have been replaced with something much more impressive and better. And the piece for World's Apart could have been replaced with the tornado which she created to travel from one end of the Earth to the other... there are many more impressive things you know...
    I agree... like her fighting people and stuff is cool but she has done waay more than that, things which are actually cooler.

Ya'll storm appears in dark ages she fries a symbiote freeing miles
    Eeekkk I just read it too...can we keep her? This should have been in King in Black 😁 why is Dark Ages fixing everything???

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    The original X-Men vs. Fantastic Four. It happened when Storm was powerless. She-Hulk was on the FF at the time. She snatched Storm up by the collar. and made a comment about it be too bad Storm didn't have powers or else they could go a round or three. Then lightning flashed and thunder rumbled and She-Hulk thought maybe she was in over her head.
    (also note another ICONIC fashion moment)
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    (also note another ICONIC fashion moment)
    Miss Jen was shook over there... but yes the outfit is the real star of the show... can we see storm in this fit please? Thank you.

Storm in xmen monday #145 for gambit#1

G2.jpg
    G3.jpg
    G4.jpg

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Storm in xmen monday #145 for gambit#1
    Art looks good!

Hope the story is good, too. The interaction between Gambit and Kid Storm seems spot-on.

I'm a little confused as to why they're going back and looking at this previous time period, though... I mean, I get that "classic" X-Men stories sell, but... eh.

Anyway, hey y'all, I'm back on CBR for a bit.

Last edited by Starleafgirl; 02-23-2022 at 10:38 AM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007