Page 731 of 833 FirstFirst ... 231631681721727728729730731732733734735741781831 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    That's really sweet honestly I always thought she was born in August or july she always seemed like a leo to me

natural born leader and protector

unmistakable white mane

when she speaks people listen. also when she lost her powers and went to reconnect to her homeland she came across a white-hair lion
    Thats why storm is sooo amazing. She is sooo rich and complex that she can be read as sooo many things, some were shocked saying she felt like a Taurus, some said she felt like a libra, some said virgo others said Leo. But honestly she is storm. She is who she is. And that is just great. But I do think her inner animal spirit is a lion with a white mane.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Thats why storm is sooo amazing. She is sooo rich and complex that she can be read as sooo many things, some were shocked saying she felt like a Taurus, some said she felt like a libra, some said virgo others said Leo. But honestly she is storm. She is who she is. And that is just great. But I do think her inner animal spirit is a lion with a white mane.
    I agree completely every single version of her offers something different but no matter how different she still radiates divinity and grace, even during her punk rock phase she still had the elegance and beauty of a peacock. And I also love how when she changes her look or persona she doesn't take away anything from who she is but molds it to her desire.. like her transition from human goddess to punk rock

Screenshot_20221125-190843_Instagram.jpg

Lukas has done it again, lol.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Outstanding.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

her headdress is so freaking cool I wonder why she stopped wherein it, I'm pretty sure she kept locks within it

Just watched a recent interview with KG where he mentioned that the end of sos will actually affect the status quo, Issue 11 will be storm pov, and he is very excited. I hope this is a good sign.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6sB1M14YzQ&t=23s
    Around 56:00 he mentioned Storm.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

That's really sweet honestly I always thought she was born in August or july she always seemed like a leo to me

natural born leader and protector

unmistakable white mane

when she speaks people listen. also when she lost her powers and went to reconnect to her homeland she came across a white-hair lion
    I love Sagittarius for Storm. It is the most mature of the fire signs. Mutable. She illuminates and enlightens. She is a teacher. She is a traveler. Born adventurer. Independent and free thinking. Sag is ruled by Jupiter, king of the gods, ruler of the skies, and lord of lightning.

Happy earthly manifestation day to Lord Claremont and Storm! Long may they reign!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I agree completely every single version of her offers something different but no matter how different she still radiates divinity and grace, even during her punk rock phase she still had the elegance and beauty of a peacock. And I also love how when she changes her look or persona she doesn't take away anything from who she is but molds it to her desire.. like her transition from human goddess to punk rock
    That's the mutable quality of Sag. Leo is fixed. Though, honestly, like with everyone, a sun sign is just one aspect. We'd need an exact time/day of birth to do her whole natal chart, which, given the sliding timeline might never be a possibility.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 11-25-2022 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Just watched a recent interview with KG where he mentioned that the end of sos will actually affect the status quo, Issue 11 will be storm pov, and he is very excited. I hope this is a good sign.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6sB1M14YzQ&t=23s
    Around 56:00 he mentioned Storm.
    When it comes to Storm, I do not trust this man. Ionno, it's just something in my gut.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    When it comes to Storm, I do not trust this man. Ionno, it's just something in my gut.
    Yeah same, it's not a me trying to be mean. I simply just dont feel it. Kinda like black pepper in cereal. Is it a crazy combo? yeah, can it eventually work? I dont know, but it does sure feel off. And previous attempts were not good. Same exact feeling. But hey maybe this will be the magic time. I am praying Lukas is the one drawing or I will really not care for that book at all. I will get the book for him.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 11-26-2022 at 12:37 AM.

Ugh been researching throughout the day…no lettered preview yet for XXM

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Screenshot_20221125-190843_Instagram.jpg

Lukas has done it again, lol.
    Goddess of the plains realness!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

They just drop a new episode , which made my weekend.
    If only the MCU X-Men could be this Dark and this adult. I wouldn't mind. Especially in the end with Rouge and Val copper and Storm and Forge.

https://youtu.be/m-gvoljXweQ

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    They just drop a new episode , which made my weekend.
    If only the MCU X-Men could be this Dark and this adult. I wouldn't mind. Especially in the end with Rouge and Val copper and Storm and Forge.

https://youtu.be/m-gvoljXweQ
    Excellence! Like I keep saying the fans are waay better at adapting the story than even marvel themselves. I especially loved the storm voice actress.

Excellent voice actress for Ororo!

Interesting little changes to the original story. I had to refer back to #186(no, they didn't immediately hook up in the comics).
    Last edited by yogaflame; 11-27-2022 at 02:18 PM.