Page 742 of 833 FirstFirst ... 242642692732738739740741742743744745746752792 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah looks like we ain't gonna get elemental form storm. In the next 1000 years she will likely be succeeded by iron fire.
    Yeah that's the biggest thing I'm bummed about.

Wouls this also be a roundabout way of saying Storm won't gain an elemental form from her fight with Vulcan?

Then again, I remember in that Captain Marvel story that Emma still aged from when she shifted out of diamond form.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Yeah looks like we ain't gonna get elemental form storm. In the next 1000 years she will likely be succeeded by iron fire.
    listen the only reason I'm not too concerned is that this is an alternate timelinr but unfortunately this does give insight into what the current writers want to take her. its not elemental, its not goddess.. its brown-eyed shriveled and ripe prune.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

That's what happens when you dont use your osthur given magic. You crack.
    Or your own divinity?

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    listen the only reason I'm not too concerned is that this is an alternate timelinr but unfortunately this does give insight into what the current writers want to take her. its not elemental, its not goddess.. its brown-eyed shriveled and ripe prune.
    Does it really tho? It is an alternate timeline. Technically it should give us no more insight than where Chris Claremont had her in X-Men:The End. Which was arguably worse considering it was her own powers that screwed her over.

At least here she looks mostly functional.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yeah that's the biggest thing I'm bummed about.

Wouls this also be a roundabout way of saying Storm won't gain an elemental form from her fight with Vulcan?

Then again, I remember in that Captain Marvel story that Emma still aged from when she shifted out of diamond form.

maybe Ewing will surprise us with issue 9 and 10 so I will reserve judgment until then but hoping we see this one day in 616:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Does it really tho? It is an alternate timeline. Technically it should give us no more insight than where Chris Claremont had her in X-Men:The End. Which was arguably worse considering it was her own powers that screwed her over.

At least here she looks mostly functional.
    you're absolutely right that is the main thing to keep in mind. it's an alternate timeline so nothing to see here at least from my perspective.

The Red Diamond Empire was mentioned in Issue 2 of solicitations, so we are on the right time line and a storm system is likely to occur.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    STORM & THE BROTHERHOOD #2 (OF 3) Written by AL EWING Art by ANDREA DI VITO Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU On Sale 3/22 Behold the battle of the X-Planets in STORM & THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #2 as the Empire of the Red Diamond battles the Cosmic Coalition to decide the fate of a universe. One is the twisted creation of Nathaniel Essex. So is the other one. But between the two... there are rebels. Ororo lives, and her Brotherhood fights on – in an epic space battle that means life or death for everything that exists!
    I'm not at all interested in Gillenister's little AU side-step and I really should have not added it to my pull-list but...Only Ewing is keeping me here.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

you're absolutely right that is the main thing to keep in mind. it's an alternate timeline so nothing to see here at least from my perspective.
    Well, KG actually mentioned that heroes are affected when they get through SoS.I guess it's possible that Storm remembers everything that happened in the SoS timeline.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The Red Diamond Empire was mentioned in Issue 2 of solicitations, so we are on the right time line and a storm system is likely to occur.
    If Destiny's visions in her IMX issue was about Sinister creating this AU diarrhoea, then The Storm System should be in the 3rd issue 1000 years into that AU future.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

maybe Ewing will surprise us with issue 9 and 10 so I will reserve judgment until then but hoping we see this one day in 616:

I will forever love the Black Vortex Storm just because of how destructive it seemed to be lol. Just casually destroying a whole planet for "reasons".

But yeah, I'm hopeful we'll get it but bottom line I explicitly trust Ewing to do right by her in both powers and character.

Yep pretty much. Just sit back and enjoy the ride or don't if AU stories don't appeal to you.

Well, KG actually mentioned that heroes are affected when they get through SoS.I guess it's possible that Storm remembers everything that happened in the SoS timeline.
    So it might be like Age of X again where Storm and Namor was a thing.

Or your own divinity?
    Exactly, you don't want to ascend what do you expect. Like you are a supermodel and all and still a supermodel version of Cassandra nova in your old age, but still its beneath you when you could be sooo much more.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Oh bestie he wont.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If Destiny's visions in her IMX issue was about Sinister creating this AU diarrhoea, then The Storm System should be in the 3rd issue 1000 years into that AU future.
    The Storm System could be another event. I don't think we'll know more until Storm pov.

Oh bestie he wont.
    Yeah, Vulcan is just the final boss of the first red arc. Storm doesn't need to show her ultimate cards yet.