Page 8 of 833 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Well with Sinister around who knows lol she may end up being mother to a line of Chimera.

That would require another time...all these baby talk....why cant Marvel just go about this on normal sense anyway? Ahahaha Im kidding

No, it's more likely to be Shuri. Because her Black Panther suit has a white mane.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

How far into the future did Kang see?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    How far into the future did Kang see?
    I guess this is a preview of what may happen in the next 12 months.

I was talking to a friend, who is also very fond of Storm, that the writer should show more power, respect his story. Until she said she'd rather see Ororo coming out of the X-mens core and joining Thor's (whether out of love interest, I've always seen the two of them as good friends, and maybe a random kiss between them, but that's about it), and all because Thor faces powerful multiversal enemies, who could use this to show the power of the Storm (he cited The Power of Light as an example), which I totally disagree with her opinion, I wouldn't want to see the Storm in Thor's shadows, don't I see having a lot of chemistry, and that would not be "respecting" her history and her as a character, a black woman, and all because they want to see her powers being more explored...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I was talking to a friend, who is also very fond of Storm, that the writer should show more power, respect his story. Until she said she'd rather see Ororo coming out of the X-mens core and joining Thor's (whether out of love interest, I've always seen the two of them as good friends, and maybe a random kiss between them, but that's about it), and all because Thor faces powerful multiversal enemies, who could use this to show the power of the Storm (he cited The Power of Light as an example), which I totally disagree with her opinion, I wouldn't want to see the Storm in Thor's shadows, don't I see having a lot of chemistry, and that would not be "respecting" her history and her as a character, a black woman, and all because they want to see her powers being more explored...

I'd rather Storm and Thor run off together than Lightning lass running around on earth with the X-Men getting knocked out... but her as Regent is perfect

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

There’s no reason for Storm to regularly hang out with Asgardians. It just doesn’t work. She’s a mutant and African weather goddess. Her Wakandan and her actual Kenyan connections need to be better developed.

Plus Storm is the Regent of Planet Arrako. Too busy to be with Thor regularly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I'd rather Storm and Thor run off together than Lightning lass running around on earth with the X-Men getting knocked out... but her as Regent is perfect
    We have not seen the lightening lass in ages. No worries there. Don’t think we will see her again with Storm’s role as Regent. It’s very Star Wars.

I'm trying to understand how Storm is finally ge/tting her just do with being confirmed as Omega mutant and Goddess not long ago but y'all are still having issues? They're venturing her out on her own without the X-Men, giving her new amazing power feats, made her a ruler of Mars, and more than likely will be in the MCU yet i'm still hearing some of you say "she's not getting enough shine, it's still crumbs, or we're still not getting anything worthy? From what i've seen she's progressed a lot from what she used to be. She's literally the only mutant other than Scarlett Witch getting notice and being talked about these last few years. Lord knows we don't need her doing so much that she becomes op and boring like the much hated Captain Marvel. What's the deal?

703.jpg

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    This is at my desk at work and till this day it hasn't stop someone from mentioning it or stopping in their tracks.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    This is at my desk at work and till this day it hasn't stop someone from mentioning it or stopping in their tracks.
    This is one of my favorite comic book covers of all time. I'd love to have this be Storm's look for a run.

From Lukas Werneck. Snipped out the non X-Ladies.

The last Art of 2021 and the first post of 2022! The Marvel Ladies, based on the always incredible @atomhues piece✨
    from Left to Right
    -Mary Jane, Felicia, Gwen Stacy, Natasha Romanoff, Sue Storm, Jeniffer Walters, Janet Van Dyne, Carol Danvers, Medusa, Monica Rambeau, Ann Marie, Jean Grey, Ororo, Emma Frost, Wanda Maximoff, Raven Darkholme

Full picture in post.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Hey guys was thinking story plot for Storm family.

Her Uncle who wanted her dead, because of the matriarch.
    If he were to have a daughter would his daughter have the wind rider traits?
    I ask cause I would like to see him try to use his daughter as a political tool and weapon.
    Lmk.

Also separately.
    what if her Grandmother who is head of the tribe dies ? What does that mean for Ororo? Is she now responsible and head of the tribe?
    Does her Uncle take this opportunity to thrive?
    Lmk
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 01-05-2022 at 05:31 AM.