Page 823 of 833 FirstFirst ... 323723773813819820821822823824825826827 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    That Conjures another question then, why did storm ever join Scott's side, i mean by halfway through the series and event it seemed like the only reason why she stayed or even joined in the first place was to keep Scott in check, and prevent him from doing some drastic. which still happened anyway

Damn we were really in the thick of it back then, it's gotten better but still. The past decade or two really was trash for the most part. One of the rare instances Emma got the drop on storm.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 12-28-2022 at 07:14 PM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I SAID IT! I CALLED IT! Al was very involved in her upcoming pov issue. Made sure that there no nonsense. Because Goddess knows the lashes he will receive if he brings back his 2012 storm nonsense.

Attachment 127626

I think I can rest easy now. I might like this issue.
    Thank the Goddess! Al is protecting his star!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I SAID IT! I CALLED IT! Al was very involved in her upcoming pov issue. Made sure that there no nonsense. Because Goddess knows the lashes he will receive if he brings back his 2012 storm nonsense.

Attachment 127626

That makes me very happy. Gillen regularly praises Ewing's Red so I was hoping they would be manifesting this issue together. Excellent.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Attachment 127626

Oh, Ewing really cares about Storm.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This was really nice
    Attachment 127614
    These wonderful words really warmed my heart.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Attachment 127626

HAHAHAHA the man was too scared he needed someone else to proofread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    HAHAHAHA the man was too scared he needed someone else to proofread.
    I think Ewing wanted to make sure in the most respectful way possible that Gillen's incompetence with Storm doesn't make her do a 360 in comparison to her characterization in Red.

Clearly Gillen doesn't care to write Storm unless he has to so I find it reasonable that Ewing who is actually building her up has some say so.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I think Ewing wanted to make sure in the most respectful way possible that Gillen's incompetence with Storm doesn't make her do a 360 in comparison to her characterization in Red.

Clearly Gillen doesn't care to write Storm unless he has to so I find it reasonable that Ewing who is actually building her up has some say so.
    Oh don’t get me wrong. I’m Happy Ewing did that. Just like you said clearly Gillen has no interest in writing Storm. Thank God someone was over his shoulder watching him write Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Oh don’t get me wrong. I’m Happy Ewing did that. Just like you said clearly Gillen has no interest in writing Storm. Thank God someone was over his shoulder watching him write Storm.
    I laughed because for one that statement was to reassure storm fans, because he knows we are side eyeing him heavily. Because did he say he checked in on steve orlando or si spurier when writing kate and nightcrawler? Genuinely asking.

But it also means that he is going very deep into storms psyche.

I laughed because for one that statement was to reassure storm fans, because he knows we are side eyeing him heavily. Because did he say he checked in on steve orlando or si spurier when writing kate and nightcrawler? Genuinely asking.

But it also means that he is going very deep into storms psyche.
    Well, kate is hardly in her own pov. She was just confused about what was going on. So I guess this issue will have a big impact on his future plans or on red.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 12-29-2022 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Well, kate is hardly in her own pov. She was just confused about what was going on. So I guess this issue will have a big impact on his future plans or on red.
    I beleive storm will be one of the most pivotal figures in the fall of x phase. Remembering that magneto basically entrusted watching Charles to storm. I beleive whatever that happens in sins will be remembered by her, as ewing said that what happens especially year 1000 will impact how we see ororo moving forward. And imx 11 might be the start of that.

I beleive storm will be one of the most pivotal figures in the fall of x phase. Remembering that magneto basically entrusted watching Charles to storm. I beleive whatever that happens in sins will be remembered by her, as ewing said that what happens especially year 1000 will impact how we see ororo moving forward. And imx 11 might be the start of that.
    I agree. The title of the 11th song in KG's IMX songlist is "hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it." I think it might be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I agree. The title of the 11th song in KG's IMX songlist is "hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it." I think it might be interesting.
    Ooh link me the play list.

Ooh link me the play list.
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1s...hqg2CxDKQHepog

Mighty Member

I just love the shade of it all. I have to say gillen grew enough to ask for help this time. That's improvement.