Page 831 of 833 FirstFirst ... 331731781821827828829830831832833 LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    On Facebook, I saw people saying they wanted to see Storm lose to Vulcano, just for Jean to have to deal with him in the future, because according to the hater, Vulcano is an opponent at Jean's height.
    I mean........
    IMG_20221223_072917.jpg
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't care if sis has to conjure the ghost of magneto all's I know is she stepping up like "is that the one who wants some? Hold my shoulder pads."
    Attachment 127684
    Gorgeous.... absolutely gorgeous. Brava!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Gorgeous.... absolutely gorgeous. Brava!
    Thanks appreciate it.

I am so excited for Red i'm planning on making a day out of it. I'm saving x-treme 2 and miracleman 3 just for that. And looking at what else is coming out on wednesday i'm about to have whole comic book Overdose. I got me some self applying imaginary smelling salts ready to go. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    On Facebook, I saw people saying they wanted to see Storm lose to Vulcano, just for Jean to have to deal with him in the future, because according to the hater, Vulcano is an opponent at Jean's height.
    This show just how little they know about Vulcan and how big mad they are at Storm. Why.. WHYYYYYY would you send Jean after Vulcan? Sending a telepath/TK after Vulcan is basically guaranteeing him victory UNLESS he's caught 100% off guard which in a actual fight he wouldn't be. Jean is not an energy manipulator like Storm or Vulcan are so anything she throws at him would be absorbed or just outright turned back against her. And none of this to say that he couldn't just flick her finger and turn off her powers. At least in Storm's case there's a chance that she could fight back via her own energy manipulation power.

These people be so quick to try and shit on Storm's name that the logic vomit they attempt to spew don't even compute.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lololol ignore the trolls friend. they all gone be in their feels when ororo makes quick work of Mr vulky.
    Can we say Storm beat him when she was just a shell? I've yet to see anything Godly from her. Sis ain't using her maximum potential for this so by their own logic -

Clears throat

SHE'S JUST A SHELL. SHE WON AND SHE WAS JUST A SHELLLLLLLLL!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Ya'll giving them trolls life. F)# them. lol. like it matters absolutely zero. I mean do you really want to read anything that makes people the way these people sound, happy. Sounds like on print it would be terrible anyway so why bother. I won't even give their shredded ideas space in my head to grow.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Ya'll giving them trolls life. F)# them. lol. like it matters absolutely zero. I mean do you really want to read anything that makes people the way these people sound, happy. Sounds like on print it would be terrible anyway so why bother. I won't even give their shredded ideas space in my head to grow.
    To a CERTAIN EXTENT it is entertaining to see how far some people will go to mentally twist themselves so that TO THEM it sounds like they are making 100% sense. However, like Jean told Synch..

Goddess knows the mind of these people are voids.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    To a CERTAIN EXTENT it is entertaining to see how far some people will go to mentally twist themselves so that TO THEM it sounds like they are making 100% sense. However, like Jean told Synch..

Goddess knows the mind of these people are voids.
    I don't know i guess i can see but i hope there aren't any old or young white haired black people around them because those are the type of people i feel if you gas them up the only way for them to come down is to hurt someone or something. A lack of rationale is my line in the sand.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thanks appreciate it.

I am so excited for Red i'm planning on making a day out of it. I'm saving x-treme 2 and miracleman 3 just for that. And looking at what else is coming out on wednesday i'm about to have whole comic book Overdose. I got me some self applying imaginary smelling salts ready to go. lol
    Yes with the smelling salts, making it a whole experience. Now I'm considering a bubble bath.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Well the racists need to get over it. About half the human population is brown skinned from Blacks, latinos, asians, indian, middle eastern, and all kinds of people from all over including tribes in places of the world we haven't even come in contact with. They better stop believing the world is white just cause of what the tv and media shows
    In the entire world, only about 10-15% of the population is white. The vast majority of the world is Asian, between east Asians(Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc) and south Asians(India, Pakistan, etc). Melanated is the default. Africa's population is expected to nearly double in the next generations, while [white] Europeans are already in a decline(less born than die each year). Even in America, white people will lose the majority(only there because of genocide of the natives) soon, as they barely hold 60% today.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    basically all of this.

Can we say Storm beat him when she was just a shell? I've yet to see anything Godly from her. Sis ain't using her maximum potential for this so by their own logic -

Clears throat

lmfao yass thats very true! I haven't seen a glimpse of something more than her shell since Coates.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    In the entire world, only about 10-15% of the population is white. The vast majority of the world is Asian, between east Asians(Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc) and south Asians(India, Pakistan, etc). Melanated is the default. Africa's population is expected to nearly double in the next generations, while [white] Europeans are already in a decline(less born than die each year). Even in America, white people will lose the majority(only there because of genocide of the natives) soon, as they barely hold 60% today.
    Hell even "white" is more complicated, we have Italians, Greeks...etc who are considered white, but only recently. Even Irish people weren't considered "white" till relatively recently. Yet could pass as white as they shared many phenotypes with well"white" the whole thing is soo crazy. Race is one the most dumb inventions in history. I am a black person I can watch a show or read stories where the "whitest" person is the protagonist, and I will enjoy it and even relate. Why cant the opposite be done? Yeah I know why.

Clears throat

lols the excuse of a sore loser....goddess good thing we dont have to deal with that -- she is pure being just using her powers as output of not drowning in alcohol -- she means business as authentic as she can get...

I just saw the previews for Red #10. Stefano Caselli is quickly becoming my favorite artist for Storm.
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Dear, God the Stupid is REAL y’all.

Who is saying this?? Show them unto me.
    a twitter user -- hope slapping that one earlier makes it stop -- no one is really paying to see Vulcan is the entire point of this repeat and Marvel is still a business -- still don't get why twitter thinks a deranged character is the money driver here -- Storm, who stops the deranged man IS the Story -- and the sellable one at that too -- the user even act as if Ewing had intended to just appease fandom like She'd totally be goddess if that was ever Ewings intent