Page 86 of 833 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yall.... I eat my words Duggan delivered.... he delivered!

Like I am.still shook. Will talk later gotta go process the **** i just saw... oh and one thing storm does have the entire planet on lock and key. Enough for now.
    X-Men #9 = DELICIOUS! Duggan made me 'throw my hands in the air'. Looking forward to the discussion later.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Wait is the drought about to end? I am not ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    spillllllllllll!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Seconded! Kyss trying to leave us parched!
    I'm shocked, lmao! I guess he decided to stop f-ing around and get serious with his writing talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    X-Men #9 = DELICIOUS! Duggan made me 'throw my hands in the air'. Looking forward to the discussion later.

yasssss sorry guys. Duggan did that with storm can't wait to discuss tomorrow!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

@butterflykyss I couldn’t reply to your DM because your mailbox is full, so I’ll do it here:

I knew you’d love it! You’re the first person that popped into my mind when I read it! 😂❤️🙏🏼

He did a fantastic job!
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

New Cover David Nakayama

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yasssss sorry guys. Duggan did that with storm can't wait to discuss tomorrow!!
    Yes please! I have questionS
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Yes please! I have questionS
    I am awake now and I too have questions and assembling plot point. Also likely storm will go to a amneth.
    Last edited by Reigna; 03-02-2022 at 04:17 AM.

Storm appears and BP #4 and i am just shocked but i love the way ridley is writing them. I'm surprised. I do wonder if it will be picked up a bit in red since there was also that last annihilation issue. There interaction felt like in BP: Annihilation to me.
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-02-2022 at 05:53 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

New Cover David Nakayama
    Beautiful cover

Omg the art in xmen was simply stunning. Those panels of storm as the plants of arrako started to gently wrap around her and the motion continued effortlessly through the panel as she put the flower in her hair. Brilliant, just wow. and white eyebrows. *tears*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm appears and BP #4 and i am just shocked but i love the way ridley is writing them. I'm surprised. I do wonder if it will be picked up a bit in red since there was also that last annihilation issue. There interaction felt like in BP: Annihilation to me.
    He writes them like they are done with the petty **** which I love. It feels raw just them no external factors and drama. Hence why I love that the very next issue this is going to be revealed to storm so she can help him. Plus with the xmen #9 it makes sense why storm would know that gentle was talking to tachala after she wasnt there.

He writes them like they are done with the petty **** which I love. It feels raw just them no external factors and drama. Hence why I love that the very next issue this is going to be revealed to storm so she can help him. Plus with the xmen #9 it makes sense why storm would know that gentle was talking to tachala after she wasnt there.
    Exactly. It felt like chess with love. i like that. But i guess we will see how it goes forward. But it's definitely nice to see a couple not be petty. They are both bigger than that. And the one thing tchalla can say is at least he ain't no cheater. At least not on Storm, unlike some of these here spys. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Omg the art in xmen was simply stunning. Those panels of storm as the plants of arrako started to gently wrap around her and the motion continued effortlessly through the panel as she put the flower in her hair. Brilliant, just wow. and white eyebrows. *tears*
    We got a strong confirmation of her ability to be one with an entire planet. That arakko sought her to talk to her and when tarn was trying to dismiss her defended her. Even idyl the omega precog was shook. She didn't see that coming (pun intended) lol.

Exactly. It felt like chess with love. i like that. But i guess we will see how it goes forward. But it's definitely nice to see a couple not be petty. They are both bigger than that. And the one thing tchalla can say is at least he ain't no cheater. At least not on Storm, unlike some of these here spys. lol
    You are speaking a language called facts.

We got a strong confirmation of her ability to be one with an entire planet. That arakko sought her to talk to her and when tarn was trying to dismiss her defended her. Even idyl the omega precog was shook. She didn't see that coming (pun intended) lol.
    Again, I was NOT repeat NOT expecting Duggan to step up his game like this.

And that art.. BAY-BEEEE, the art!

Hell, if Duggan can pull a turn around like this maybe Gillian can too on Immortal.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Again, I was NOT repeat NOT expecting Duggan to step up his game like this.

And that art.. BAY-BEEEE, the art!

Hell, if Duggan can pull a turn around like this maybe Gillian can too on Immortal.
    Like duggan really did the thing... I cant complain. I keep asking where was this energy in marauders? And can we keep said energy for like ever?

The art was immaculate no complaints, NONE!

Oh and to top it all of it was actually funny. The great ring is actually more fun and dynamic than the quiet council, who would have guessed. (We did we all did).

Hoping the sentiment is true for gillen as well... though I ain't gona hold my breath on that one.