Page 87 of 833 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 12488
    Incredible Member

Black Panther #4 is good I can’t wait for Storm to come help tchalla he needs it. He can’t lie to her on Mars lol. But looking at it they both hiding stuff from each other. Tchalla just bad at hiding it. At least we know he’s not a cheater.

X-Men issue 9 was really good. Finally, Duggan actually stepped up his writing. I guess my criticism reached him and not just mine, many others. We see spoilers:
    Ororo speaking with the Arakko on a few occasions
    end of spoilers and then that love-Dovey moment between her and Black Panther, YES! That is what I am talking about, finally written as adults and not some children fighting over a toy or two. Things are entangling in an interesting way, and it seems that spoilers:
    Brand is now working for Orchis
    end of spoilers, and the art was amazing! Storm looked so beautiful and exactly how she should be presented. White eyebrows, white hair, beautiful features! More!
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 03-02-2022 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    X-Men issue 9 was really good. Finally, Duggan actually stepped up his writing. I guess my criticism reached him and not just mine, many others. We see spoilers:
    Ororo speaking with the Arakko on a few occasions
    end of spoilers and then that love-Dovey moment between her and Black Panther, YES! That is what I am talking about, finally written as adults and not some children fighting over a toy or two. Things are entangling in an interesting way, and it seems that spoilers:
    Brand is now working for Orchis
    end of spoilers, and the art was amazing! Storm looked so beautiful and exactly how she should be presented. White eyebrows, white hair, beautiful features! More!
    Yep the arakko part was was stood out to me the most cause we were literally just talking about it a few pages ago about how storm's ecological empathy should be explored. Its has been stated that nature will intervene on her behalf to protect her or put her enemies in their place even without her consent. Today said enemy met a mighty intervention lol.

Ororo was so amazing in this issue, it was probably my favorite of Duggan's so far. This is the kind of high quality writing the flagship deserves.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

X-Men #9 was Good. 8/10.

Duggan has once again proven he can write himself a STORM!! Damn that man doing the Lord's Work.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Can I just sadly Duggan gave us Claremontian Ororo today in Xmen. Everything about her characterization and voice was pitch perfect!! BRAVA!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yes please! I have questionS
    yes boo what are your questions im here!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

What really stood out to me on second read is the depth of the information Storm got on redroot from Arrako. There was absolutely no way for Storm to know that Redroot was captured in the crooked market so seeing the images made the conversation she had with arrako feel so much more real and a lot more coherent than broken feelings and emotions. it was great to see.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    What really stood out to me on second read is the depth of the information Storm got on redroot from Arrako. There was absolutely no way for Storm to know that Redroot was captured in the crooked market so seeing the images made the conversation she had with arrako feel so much more real and a lot more coherent than broken feelings and emotions. it was great to see.
    It was sooo cute how arakko was trying to get her attention by wrapping her feet with vines and flowers. And storm confirming he ecological empathy was just soo spot on. She is one with the life force of a planet it is this rapport that gives her sustenance and power, hence why in space she is more powerful because her abilities are expanded to the universe at large interacting with it spiritually and physically.

Following up on the observation Jwat made, I'd put Storm's ability to community with Krakoa/Arakko above Xavier and below Cypher? Cypher capped Xavier's communication skills in PoX #4 as rudimentary at best. Yet Storm was able to see the "whole story".

Then again maybe I'm just seeing something where nothing is.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Following up on the observation Jwat made, I'd put Storm's ability to community with Krakoa/Arakko above Xavier and below Cypher? Cypher capped Xavier's communication skills in PoX #4 as rudimentary at best. Yet Storm was able to see the "whole story".

ooooh good catch and i would agree.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

i missed the observation what was said?

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    He writes them like they are done with the petty **** which I love. It feels raw just them no external factors and drama. Hence why I love that the very next issue this is going to be revealed to storm so she can help him. Plus with the xmen #9 it makes sense why storm would know that gentle was talking to tachala after she wasnt there.
    all great points. I see storm helping his ass then getting into his ass about not being able to trust not just her but people generally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    @butterflykyss I couldn’t reply to your DM because your mailbox is full, so I’ll do it here:

I knew you’d love it! You’re the first person that popped into my mind when I read it! 😂❤️🙏🏼

He did a fantastic job!

you know me well lolol. I won't reflect on the past BUUTTTTTTTTT where was this storm in Maruaders lol. that is not relevant though. he brought his a game with this issue. I need to clear my messages thanks love.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i missed the observation what was said?
    sort of like at best if Xavier was talking to arrako he would get. "danger...friend, trouble.. otherword..save" Where as Storm got "redroot is in danger and is somewhere in otherworld and i want to help her." where as doug would most likely get. "Redroot was trapped in a jar in the crooked marked by jasper and i want someone to go and rescue her since i can't"
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    sort of like at best if Xavier was talking to arrako he would get. "danger...friend, trouble.. otherword..save" Where as Storm got "redroot is in danger and is somewhere in otherworld and i want to help her." where as doug would most likely get. "Redroot was trapped in a jar in the crooked marked by jasper and i want someone to go and rescue her since i can't"
    And that's where I would reply "Mam do you know how powerful MJJ is? I'll buy you an acorn tree."
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation