Page 88 of 833 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I personally do not think Arakko actually told Storm about Redroot. I mean who's to say Storm didn't get that information while she was in Outworld. For all we know Brian probably told Storm and the team what happened after his face off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I personally do not think Arakko actually told Storm about Redroot. I mean who's to say Storm didn't get that information while she was in Outworld. For all we know Brian probably told Storm and the team what happened after his face off.
    could be the case but i doubt it as one would have to do far more reaching to arrive there when the caption specifically said Arrako sought storm out to have it's voice heard and then the whole "does anyone else need a translation." so it would be a weird way to go about it and a real reach based on what was actually presented and how.

i guess i'm saying you would need to think in terms of devil advocate to really arrive there.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    sort of like at best if Xavier was talking to arrako he would get. "danger...friend, trouble.. otherword..save" Where as Storm got "redroot is in danger and is somewhere in otherworld and i want to help her." where as doug would most likely get. "Redroot was trapped in a jar in the crooked marked by jasper and i want someone to go and rescue her since i can't"
    I gotcha. and agreed . its clear ororo can communicate with arrakko but redroot abilities go to level necessary for her voice to get adequately captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    its possible but that direct information seemed to have been through ororo connection to arrako in that moment. remember when tarn challenged laving redroot arrakko struck him.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I gotcha. and agreed . its clear ororo can communicate with arrakko but redroot abilities go to level necessary for her voice to get adequately captured.

its possible but that direct information seemed to have been through ororo connection to arrako in that moment. remember when tarn challenged laving redroot arrakko struck** him.
    Molly whopped the sh!t out of him.**
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    she sure did. I couldn't imagine how that must feel her being mute and unable to communicate to those around her in the way she could before. I love how satisfied she looked after seeing tarn in pain.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

she sure did. I couldn't imagine how that must feel her being mute and unable to communicate to those around her in the way she could before. I love how satisfied she looked after seeing tarn in pain.
    Right?! I'm glad Duggan made him do that little groan because that easily could've been a death blow. Especially with how his blood was pouring out. Went from no blood to a whole puddle lmao!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Storm being one with the entire planet us something that hasn't been developed but certainly teased or outright stated. In rouge storm she was stated to be one with the entire planet.
    20220302_193534.jpg

Same for when she and pheonix were talking and she stated that she she feels the entire planet from the soil to the rivers to the sky everything. To which pheonix was astonished by. Dont have that scan lol.

Lastly she also said that when using her powers her mind touches a much larger consciousness, indicating that the empathy works hand in hand with her weather manipulation.

She also tells tarn that she has listened to planets before. But I wont say it's a language basis like red root or cypher more like she is can put herself in arakko's shoes and experience what she feels and articulate that into words. It's not as direct as red root but it's way superior to whatever Charles was trying to do or even what a telepath would try to do.

Yall remember that marvel legacy story where storm was in the Pacific but could sense that a girl needed her help in south africa, and she had a vision of the earth going into chaos. Yeah something of that sort.

Those who dont believe will be lashed into the faith.

Right?! I'm glad Duggan made him do that little groan because that easily could've been a death blow. Especially with how his blood was pouring out. Went from no blood to a whole puddle lmao!
    lolol exactly serves him right.

im really curious how the other mutants in the ring and abroad view her. she definitely seems to have the respect of arrakko for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Storm being one with the entire planet us something that hasn't been developed but certainly teased or outright stated. In rouge storm she was stated to be one with the entire planet.
    20220302_193534.jpg

Same for when she and pheonix were talking and she stated that she she feels the entire planet from the soil to the rivers to the sky everything. To which pheonix was astonished by. Dont have that scan lol.

Lastly she also said that when using her powers her mind touches a much larger consciousness, indicating that the empathy works hand in hand with her weather manipulation.

She also tells tarn that she has listened to planets before. But I wont say it's a language basis like red root or cypher more like she is can put herself in arakko's shoes and experience what she feels and articulate that into words. It's not as direct as red root but it's way superior to whatever Charles was trying to do or even what a telepath would try to do.

Yall remember that marvel legacy story where storm was in the Pacific but could sense that a girl needed her help in south africa, and she had a vision of the earth going into chaos. Yeah something of that sort.
    good points I was just going to post some moments where we see her connection to the planet(planets)

and we can't forget this one

and storm shady ass... she know iceman can't do what she does and how she does it lol

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-02-2022 at 12:58 PM.

and we can't forget this one

and storm shady ass... she know iceman can't do what she does and how she does it lol

That bottom pic was pure shade...bobby doesn't deserve that. But wait was storm disrupting the control of the environment from that monster?

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    That bottom pic was pure shade...bobby doesn't deserve that. But wait was storm disrupting the control of the environment from that monster?
    lolol right!!

let me reread the issue really quick be right back

yes so it seems the environment was responding to post and he to it. ororo iceman and cyclops I believe unleash their powers on the environment to disrupt post's powers:

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-x-of-sword...-captured/amp/

I'm already dying to know how Storm is going to get Redroot back from Jaspers. And maybe that will lead Arakko to go to war with the other world?