Page 9 of 833 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Hey guys was thinking story plot for Storm family.

Her Uncle who wanted her dead, because of the matriarch.
    If he were to have a daughter would his daughter have the wind rider traits?
    I ask cause I would like to see him try to use his daughter as a political tool and weapon.
    Lmk.

Also separately.
    what if her Grandmother who is head of the tribe dies ? What does that mean for Ororo? Is she now responsible and head of the tribe?
    Does her Uncle take this opportunity to thrive?
    Lmk
    That is nice

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Hey guys was thinking story plot for Storm family.

Her Uncle who wanted her dead, because of the matriarch.
    If he were to have a daughter would his daughter have the wind rider traits?
    I ask cause I would like to see him try to use his daughter as a political tool and weapon.
    Lmk.

Also separately.
    what if her Grandmother who is head of the tribe dies ? What does that mean for Ororo? Is she now responsible and head of the tribe?
    Does her Uncle take this opportunity to thrive?
    Lmk
    I suspect that is why he would want to keep Ororo away. The grand mother seems to old to have children and we know the line is passed down through the females meaning that the child or ororo uncle can not inherit the gift of oshtur so technically it would end with Ororo so by default i believe that would make her the inheritor of the tribe.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I suspect that is why he would want to keep Ororo away. The grand mother seems to old to have children and we know the line is passed down through the females meaning that the child or ororo uncle can not inherit the gift of oshtur so technically it would end with Ororo so by default i believe that would make her the inheritor of the tribe.
    The development with Wanda has me excited. I really hope we get something for storm pertaining to chthon's sister osthur.

If she's going to only throw around lightning at least make it threatening like this. From The Marvels #7

Meanwhile, Aero is pulling an old school Storm.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    The development with Wanda has me excited. I really hope we get something for storm pertaining to chthon's sister osthur.
    Me too. One of my dream books is a Wanda/Wiccan/Storm mystic arcana sequel that delves deeply into that stuff. Like why is she a high priestess how does that connect her and wanda. i draw the three of them together often. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    If she's going to only throw around lightning at least make it threatening like this. From The Marvels #7

i LOVED this issue! It feels like forever between them though. Storm had a badass scene threatening lady lotus. Also it didn't restrict her using the elements or being made clear weather is hers to control. Iron Man came off a bit pissy though.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Marvel doesn't care much about Oshtur, it irritates me...

I liked her in this title, although she doesn't do much (which is sad), but I liked her moment, I love it when there's a panel focused on her faces and eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I liked her in this title, although she doesn't do much (which is sad), but I liked her moment, I love it when there's a panel focused on her faces and eyes!
    I love how much faith Storm had in cap and vice versa. This is what i expected when Storm was suppose to "join" the avengers under bendis.

also storm is like the only person iron man didn't come off as a jerk about. lol. tony was definitely in a mood this issue. But he was right by the end.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

im sorry the marvels was and has been so disappointing. I was expecting so much more from this book. and that showing as just lightning lass with some bark. im sorry but I will pass.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hmmm I see

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    im sorry the marvels was and has been so disappointing. I was expecting so much more from this book. and that showing as just lightning lass with some bark. im sorry but I will pass.
    There was a lot of potential on this team, but that was to be expected, I understand your feelings about Storm in this title.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    There was a lot of potential on this team, but that was to be expected, I understand your feelings about Storm in this title.
    the power of light has me spoiled sorry lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=147090420

I'm just sorry I can't talk more about it but I'm more than sure readers will be happy and hooked from the starting point! Let me just say this: keep an eye on Storm...oh guys...Storm....

thoughts??

all I can say is gurl what a little pocket knife gone do against vulvan?? lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-06-2022 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=147090420

I'm just sorry I can't talk more about it but I'm more than sure readers will be happy and hooked from the starting point! Let me just say this: keep an eye on Storm...oh guys...Storm....

thoughts??

all I can say is gurl what a little pocket knife gone do against vulvan?? lol
    Oh **** oh **** oh ****, dautterman is on the covers I prayed for this! Also on the same day with gillen said storm would not be as prominent in immortal xmen hence saving her from his lucklaster take on her... I needed this today!

I love she is holding a knife to his throat obviously he is there to "help" but still.
    Last edited by Reigna; 01-06-2022 at 11:42 AM.