Page 290 of 456 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 6836

Why Doctor Strange 2’s Illuminati Are the True Villains, Not Scarlet Witch
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...BingNewsSearch

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Its Great Wanda is forgiven by mutants to the point that not only she's invited to the Gala but she even has a dressed designed for it by Jumbo.
    Lol, it does look a bit rubbery here. Where it didn't in Dauterman's work.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

She’s slaying. I really want to know if she’s living on Krakoa now. I need answers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    She’s slaying. I really want to know if she’s living on Krakoa now. I need answers
    Why not, Wanda has a thing for offscreen development, next time we see her, she probably already married that island.

Hellfire Gala is only one issue so she might not get much panel time if any. This is just a variant for the Judgment event that she doesn't seem to be in.

Looks kind of tight (in a good way) .

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Why Doctor Strange 2’s Illuminati Are the True Villains, Not Scarlet Witch
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...BingNewsSearch
    Thanks for always sharing news Witchfan, but I could only read so much before I gave up on it, to many CBR and othersites like Screenrants are overly clickbaiting and full of themselves when writing these articles. I have not seen the movie and yet it seems I know more then what is being said, honestly it needs to be given a rest already.

Wanda is not the Villian nor is the Illuminati, the Darkhold is and the next story should leap off from their with Wanda's final act going into Chtholn.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...17054490927105

A.X.E Eve Of Judgement variant by David Nakayama
    Calling these stunning and hyping for the even IMO would be a Major Understament. Giving Wanda such what seems like increaing importances in this event is Very Nice to see and adding in such a Epic Style of Artwork by David Nakayama is truly an honor to have! =)

The Level of shine to Wanda is Lovely, adding a sitting pose like on a Magizine is a nice new idea for a Wanda Pose and making it a Magazine cover is just to cool!

Add in Our Wanda's Very Joyful smile and her Starfire hair is kept and I can see this being one of my favorites in many of years if the story is done right to her too. ^_^
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Hellfire Gala is only one issue so she might not get much panel time if any. This is just a variant for the Judgment event that she doesn't seem to be in.
    The Gala Issues by my rememberance are usally bigger in pages and mostly it will not be number to pages that matters as much as what will the quality be that is given to us on Wanda's character and story in this. If it is going off of ToM likley it could be the jumping off on where our Wanda's next book might be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Wanda is indeed Slaying it , it will be intersting if at all she has any part in Krakoa or what Krakoa as a nation means to Wanda and what Wanda means to Krakoa the nation now, very intersting stuff here if done right.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda: "deviants are not mutants"
    Judgement Day finishes lol
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I would love that, but instead of Wanda warping reality and stuff, she actually quote bunch of scholars and researchers on the nature of humanity and its various offshoot.
    (Also if Mutants count as deviants, literally any human offshoot would count. Eternals are probably more related to Deviants than mutants.)

I think I have seen from later solicitations that even the Celestials themselves will show up. Clearly they will have their opinion on the topic too and as far as they are concerned their opinion is probably the only one that matters.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Gala Issues by my rememberance are usally bigger in pages and mostly it will not be number to pages that matters as much as what will the quality be that is given to us on Wanda's character and story in this. If it is going off of ToM likley it could be the jumping off on where our Wanda's next book might be in.
    I'm expecting there to just be a panel with Wanda in the background, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Are they trying to make Deviants into mutants?