Page 349 of 456 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6836
    Fantastic Member

I think 616 Wanda dreamed of the 838 kids (because chaos magic being multiversal), and the ones born in the Hex used those as models.

When the Hex was destroyed, Chthon curated the boys into the Darkhold.

When Wanda destroyed the Darkhold, the boys were freed, their spirits finding new bodies, and they will be Billy Kaplan and Tommy Shephard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I dont get it why it is that hard to put her in the avengers team ongoing if they dont plan to give her a solo...

They dont see her as an avenger like the ones in the current lineup :/
    So you want Aaron writing her?

Im interested in where that Captain Marvel story is going to go with tribunal apparently trying to educate her. The artist certainly has an interesting take on her tiara by turning it into a crown.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I mean he could mess with her even more like with all the retcons or changes he makes, BTW Why has he been in charge of the Avengers main book for that long?
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 07-13-2022 at 03:32 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wanda is up for Marvel's Twitter poll on best X-Men Hellfire Gala style.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1547295235436269568
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    You just gotta love this woman

By evanliuevanliu

https://www.deviantart.com/evanliuev...itch-922165078

Really love this. Wish there was one with her torso also - more at least rest of hair:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I liked 838-Wanda for how she was empathetic towards 616 Wanda even though she had every reason to hate her. And the brown hair lol. I do think it'd be interesting to explore them more in a What If or whatever. But yeah, they shouldn't just use the 838 twins, much less replace main Wanda with 838.

Unpopular opinion I guess, but I kinda like the idea that the main Wanda is the "anomaly" as in that she's the one who ends up having a terrible life and turns dark. It'd be a lot less sad and stressful if it was a variant as a villain, especially cause we wouldn't have to worry about them undoing/repeating her character development and the baggage that's now on her, but in theory at least I like the idea of not going for the cop out option and actually have the main version of the character doing what she did.
    I liked her also I must admit. I'd rather have our Wanda stay Wanda but i did like the alt's compassion and kindness.

Fanart by PxelSlayer

OH YES. Simply YES YES YES

YESSSS> Thanks so much for sharing. This is awesome. I wish wish wish they were on a team together. It's so awesome seeing two of my absolute fave marvel heroes as sistera.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Fanart by PxelSlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    OH YES. Simply YES YES YES
    Indeed You know what I Simplely Love about this most, it feels like a Homage to a Painting or a Stained Glass Window you see in a Catholic Church.

The Crown over her Head Shining like a Holy Halo, Symbolism like it being Endowed upon our Wanda in a sacred moment for the history books. I grew-up and I am still Catholic and this hits me nicely for me so the artist that did this did a Heavenly Job capturing that feeling wheather it was meant to be or not.

Also gave me an nice reasoing to share alittle about myself to thanks to Wanda, Always nice to have Thanks to Wanda, Thanks Wanda!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I mean he could mess with her even more like with all the retcons or changes he makes, BTW Why has he been in charge of the Avengers main book for that long?
    A mystery for the ages. I don't see many talking positively about it or even talking about at all but it seems to be good enough for Marvel.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I just found it boring. Because even the characters that had previous very interesting and entertaining personalities were just flat.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Even at Anime Expo...!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Even at Anime Expo...!

Nice to see her getting more recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Nice to see her getting more recognition.
    Indeed it is, When I was going threw my College Years Anime was the boom of Conventions in the early 2000's, they seem to keep booming ever year more and more. What I always liked about anime conventions where they where a cosplay hostest to most pop culture, but still rarely did you see an traditional comic book characters in apperances, mostly if any it was Spiderman, so S-Tier Characters of Comics at best.

So for any fan that has a love for an Outside of the Anime & Video Gaming culture characters to make an apperances at an Anime Convetion that is not one of the S-Tier Comic characters is IMO a major achivement to see and in my history is Very Welcomed to the Conventions!

I am still Waiting and hoping one day to see an Anime Scarlet Witch!

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, she would shine in animation and gaming.
    I really want a ARPG or something with her as the main character lol. I even have some basic story premise.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-15-2022 at 09:12 AM.