Page 317 of 456 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    This was a good clip with Grace, CJ. Thanks for sharing.

I do like seeing Wanda with Simon again, even if as friends. Maybe they will start the WCAs?
    Thanks Phoenixx9, I am Glad you liked it, honestly I enjoyed it for the theories on what the Series could do. Of Course Wanda is all and Everything to Me so her inclusion would be most wanted, BUT 1st and Formost this need to be a Series with Vast Majority time and development for Simon. Like I said before he has always been the one lefter behind and this is a big hope for his fans and character to long in coming.

I just hope the team does him rightful justice finally.

A WCA team was something I never thought about being in the MCU, but seems more then a though now going, we shall see.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Danielprk saying in his that Wanda not only still alive but that apparently wanda will show up in a project that will start filming next year...

https://twitter.com/scarletwnews/sta...RxUnh1fM7sU2YQ
    That is good to New to Hear, but WHO IS Danielprk?!

Can they be trusted, have they gotten info right like this before?!

Honestly this be the most Major news to hear, hoping if so if it is a project outside of Harkness and Wonder Man, Wanda needs a Solo project to help her recover and come back to the fold of Heroes like Wanda should be.

A Project is just the 1st step, Now it needs to be Justice for our MCU Wanda as its focus.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Not really a fan of those chunky N'Garai design in the movies(also the fact they also use Chaos Magic, they should just be dark magic users), but I am glad they exist as lore elements, hopefully they get named in her next appearance.
    I have to disagree, them using chaos magic I am fine with as Chthon made them, and it is a subtle visual way of showing their connection to Wanda and Chthon, that he is part of the things he creates, it's a rare example of that in a movie that spends most of the time clumsily telling instead of showing.

Everyone is pretty much the same. It can go either way. I hope it's true though and she does get a solo.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is good to New to Hear, but WHO IS Danielprk?!

Can they be trusted, have they gotten info right like this before?!

Honestly this be the most Major news to hear, hoping if so if it is a project outside of Harkness and Wonder Man, Wanda needs a Solo project to help her recover and come back to the fold of Heroes like Wanda should be.

A Project is just the 1st step, Now it needs to be Justice for our MCU Wanda as its focus.
    Yeah he can be trusted he's someone who been leaking stuff of the MCU for a while even tho been wrong not as bad as others insiders.

He was the first one saying Wanda would fight a fox character even thought he probably didn't it was a different xavier.

Yeah he can be trusted he's someone who been leaking stuff of the MCU for a while even tho been wrong not as bad as others insiders.

He was the first one saying Wanda would fight a fox character even thought he probably didn't it was a different xavier.
    The writer of MoM said it was a variant of Fox Xavier, hence why he repeated the line from Days of Future Past. So he technically wasn't wrong about it being a Fox character.

Pietro:

With how Marvel keeps treating Pietro, I'm surprised they haven't killed him off yet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    At the very least it made mention of Anya. Who gets long forgotten even more than Pietro.
    Anya is someone who I forgot about 5 minutes after learning she exists lol.

Funnily enough, because of the retcons Marvel made about who's Wanda's and Pietro's mother, it means Magda had twins, twins who now aren't Wanda and Pietro, he has two more children who are now officially more forgotten than Anya .

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    God damn. That kind of outfit really does leave nothing to your imagination.
    Nothing new for Wanda .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Funnily enough, because of the retcons Marvel made about who's Wanda's and Pietro's mother, it means Magda had twins, twins who now aren't Wanda and Pietro, he has two more children who are now officially more forgotten than Anya .
    Magda is pretty forgotten herself.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm gonna get you! That Darkhold possession is really scary.

Been thinking that i kinda want more pink in Wanda's next costume if she gets a new one in the comics, like her classic costume used to have a lot of pink in her body.

Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-17-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Here is a new book by Elizabeth Olsen and her husband

Hattie Harmony: Worry Detective
    https://www.amazon.com/Hattie-Harmon...ps%2C93&sr=8-1

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm gonna get you! That Darkhold possession is really scary.
    Miss Olsen is EPIC Level of KAWAII with Me with This Blooper!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Been thinking that i kinda want more pink in Wanda's next costume if she gets a new one in the comics, like her classic costume used to have a lot of pink in her body.

I kinda prefer the red and black color scheme. Feels more "witchy". I feel like the pink in her classic costume kinda just came from it having a "body stocking" underneath the leotard. Like, the pink is an equivalent to a "light red" in the way which, if she was blue or green, it'd just be a lighter tone of those colors.

I'm fine with it either way. There was a panel that colored her current costume with red and pink and it looked good.