Page 363 of 456 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Avengers Pool Party by Adam Hughes making the rounds on Twitter and Reddit:

Nothing Says Summer or Classic Old School Marvel like a SwimSuit Issue for the Summer, LMAO!

But Indeed I like how Wanda's Hair Looks in this, Drawn in a Classical way back in her Silver Age Era it looks like IMO, like the Anburn in her hair. Also Glad to See Janet do Lovely in the Forfront, know one styles outside of Wanda as Good as Janet and seeing both Janet and Wanda on the same panel always make me Happy!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Coven Of Chaos... I wonder if there's gonna be some Chaos Magic lore going on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    "CoC" huh? Again kinda a nod to "Call of Chthulu" or something like that. It's handled by the OG WV crew so I do have some hopes for it.
    I think this might be an interesting Twist in Storytelling, if we start to get into Chthlon, Witch and Chaos lore that would be a nice enriching into Wanda's Lore going forward with any projects that might happen after it, if not Wanda Appearing in Agatha too.

IMO This just made Agatha's Show a whole lot more insteresting and important for both her and Wanda together!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Nothing Says Summer or Classic Old School Marvel like a SwimSuit Issue for the Summer, LMAO!

But Indeed I like how Wanda's Hair Looks in this, Drawn in a Classical way back in her Silver Age Era it looks like IMO, like the Anburn in her hair. Also Glad to See Janet do Lovely in the Forfront, know one styles outside of Wanda as Good as Janet and seeing both Janet and Wanda on the same panel always make me Happy!
    I like seeing Jan, Wanda, Tony and Jen all together because there isn't enough modern focus on them being friends. Or Wanda having friends. Or anything that doesn't have to do with her powers or origin.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I like seeing Jan, Wanda, Tony and Jen all together because there isn't enough modern focus on them being friends. Or Wanda having friends. Or anything that doesn't have to do with her powers or origin.
    Yea Marvel Needs to Have more time when It is having just Silly Fun with its characters in issues then just always being serious, they need issues like this like we got back in the 1980's.

Cool

While I still was hoping for some news about out Wanda in the main MCU going Forward, Our Wanda Still Got some Major content still going forward out of SDCC 2022 this year in just 1 conventions then in most past.

It is good seeing her being more desired now to be used by the MCU in other content and one that might be seting more groudwork for going deeper into Scarlet Witch Lore!

I feel the renaming of the Agatha series has some implications considering there is only one known witch who literally wields Chaos Magic.

Here is also a fun new fan made video from ActiveSufi

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    While I still was hoping for some news about out Wanda in the main MCU going Forward, Our Wanda Still Got some Major content still going forward out of SDCC 2022 this year in just 1 conventions then in most past.

It is good seeing her being more desired now to be used by the MCU in other content and one that might be seting more groudwork for going deeper into Scarlet Witch Lore!

It's great, but also sort of feels like the guest appearance stuff they do to us in comics. But I hope her appearances are good. Even for as brief as they might be.

Lightbulb

It's great, but also sort of feels like the guest appearance stuff they do to us in comics. But I hope her appearances are good. Even for as brief as they might be.
    Speaking of Guest Appearances, that is honestly IMO what the whole of the Marvel Panel felt like this year at SDCC-2022.

Outside of Wakanda Forever that is, THAT was top notch IMO, the singing, celebrating of the Cast, celebrating Chadwick Boseman & the Trailer, that was Top Classic Hall H showing!

BUT~~~~ Outside of Black Panther, IMO the rest felt abit mute, it was just like Marvel was their to do the rounds, to say that they where at SDCC, it did not feel like the grand event that it used to be and like you have said early this week GenericUsername, that was likely on purpose.

It is likely that we are heading into the New Decade post COVID where Marvel and Disney are as you said earlier this week and I had a good feeling you would be right that they want to Make their D23 EXPO their new Main Attraction and News making headliner.

SDCC felt like just getting to know what we already knew(Again, outside of the Wonderful Black Panther Tribute), some date and title reveals, some where big titles yes but still just titles, it was just saying mostly what we already knew was coming, just re-affirming their plans for Phases 4-5-6 right now going forward.

There was No FF cast reveal, not X-Men or other Mutant character Cast Reveal or even project titles for the MCU movies, no Deadpool plans, no Spider-Man plans, No Nothing really of their new major big guns to show for the show and it is likely they want all those to be eyes at D23 Expo now and honestly, I can’t blame them.

It is a show where you will have FAR more time to showcase each project with the time your company decides to give to each brand & project. You make it all about your IPs ~~ Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, Disney centered projects, the whole company at the companies’ main conventions. Making likely more money and press at your own company’s main convention. So, from a business standpoint I see why they are doing this and can’t honestly blame them.

So, the days IMO when SDCC was the BIG new drops for the MCU like we got in its Golden MCU Ages like 2019, we might have seen the ending of that era and the Disney/Marvel Brass making their Expo the place where Your Dream News It Made.

It does make me feel bad fo SDCC but times change and companies if they can do the headlines themselves at thier own shows just make better business sense.

So, Our Hope and the Hopes of Scarlet Witch Fans on social media have and should switch to planning for D23 Expo now in September. That is why I think it only feels like we got an appetizer for our Wanda, the main stuff is going to be at their main show to gain the main headlines.

Fantastic Member

We can only hope.
    I have this idea of Natalya Maximoff in the MCU being an ancestor of Wanda rather than her mother.

I think it's going to be two-thirds flashbacks, one third present day.

But either way the title adds weight to the idea of the Agatha show leading into the SW solo.

Fantastic Member

Yep. Speaking of which, was anything comics related announced other than a (likely brief) appearance in Strange Academy?

I feel like any major role for Wanda in comics might not happen until 2024 since that would be 60 years since she first appeared in comics. The reason I also say this is because Agatha’s show looks like it would stretch into the start of 2024 so hopefully it’s revealed by then that Wanda’s still involved in the MCU
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

I'm really not believing movies impact it at all. For each thing Wanda is in we think, oh this will be when she has another ongoing. And it just doesn't happen. For 7 years it's just been random. With the only direct impact being her solo book. I don't think we can count on it to boost her in comics, like with other characters, when it just hasn't happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    I have this idea of Natalya Maximoff in the MCU being an ancestor of Wanda rather than her mother.

But either way the title adds weight to the idea of the Agatha show leading into the SW solo.
    At this point I'll just hope for even a brief appearance by Wanda in the show.

Extraordinary Member

Even some AU stuff featuring her would be nice lol. I like my AU Wandas who are alive and doing stuff.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

They can also make an OG character who looks and acts like classic comic Agatha and make her MCU Agatha's ancestor.
    While we are at it, why not make Morgan Le Fay, "Classic Aggie", and "Natalya", etc belonging to the same coven or at least associated with each other?
    And Le Fay would also be an active participant of the story in modern times.(She either killed her coven sisters or she simply outlived them since she is the most powerful.)

Keep the lore about Le Fay trying to summon Chthon on Wundagore, and she has reasons to search for others who read Darkhold and the prophesized figure in it.
    Morgan Le Fay while again a power-hungry witch is way more crafty, pragmatic and cautious, which would be a nice change to the flavour for MCU villains.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-24-2022 at 07:24 AM.