Page 423 of 456 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 6836

I just want to see Wanda smiling more often than she has been for the past years. Though I will say having to be chained together with Chthon seems like it could be endless potential to develop deeper interactions between the two. I just like stories where someone has to figure out how to dance with their inner demon
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Plus she can then be invited to an Asgardian feast and just calls Thor "cousin".
    That would be amusing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Sounds like taking in Chton was a nerf
    https://twitter.com/thesteveorlando/...74869443719168
    Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I will see where the story is going before making any judgement but flaming the writer because your headcanon turned out wrong is bad behavior. God damn.
    Oh it's definitely not me in those twitter comments. Until now I thought she had lost Chthon because of her temporary death in TrialofMag.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't have a problem with her having to devote some of her power to containing him and the Darkhold. It's reasonable. Wanda's powers have gone up and down in power levels many times. My interest isn't in her winning battle boards, but whether she gets a fully fleshed out story. And her maintaining her agency is great to read, considering her history hasn't been kind to her in that department.
    Yea this post was from some time ago & I am surprised to hear about it just recently, but indeed I must greatly agree the negative posts and flaming by some on Twitter should never happen, especially for a person who has done nothing wrong to speak of.

I meet a lot of good Wanda Fans on twitter, more positive than I thought, but still it is twitter & those posting should know it will get heated no matter what you mostly try to do.

Honestly, I think it is way too early to judge the whole arc of our Wanda based on just a 2-sentence twitter post & Orlando deserves the time & respect to allow his story to do what he sees it to be. So, the reaction to it being worrisome or negative just does not ring to me as necessary right now. Orlando has proven to be the best at writing Wanda at the present time & he should not feel fear by what he writes. Yes, being critical of a person in power is important but only when they have done wrong & it is done in the respectful ways, but Orlando just gave us an idea of what he might be doing, it is way to early to judge while being something not even close enough yet to worry so heavy about.

Let’s give him time and faith he will do what he has done in the past and the enthusiasm he has shown for Wanda, I want love of Writing Wanda to flow through his writing the most, not fear.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Wanda and Pietro don't need more parents unless they're trying to start a zoo or something.
    She doesn't currently have a biological father. She only has her mother in her current canon.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yea this post was from some time ago & I am surprised to hear about it just recently, but indeed I must greatly agree the negative posts and flaming by some on Twitter should never happen, especially for a person who has done nothing wrong to speak of.

I meet a lot of good Wanda Fans on twitter, more positive than I thought, but still it is twitter & those posting should know it will get heated no matter what you mostly try to do.

Honestly, I think it is way too early to judge the whole arc of our Wanda based on just a 2-sentence twitter post & Orlando deserves the time & respect to allow his story to do what he sees it to be. So, the reaction to it being worrisome or negative just does not ring to me as necessary right now. Orlando has proven to be the best at writing Wanda at the present time & he should not feel fear by what he writes. Yes, being critical of a person in power is important but only when they have done wrong & it is done in the respectful ways, but Orlando just gave us an idea of what he might be doing, it is way to early to judge while being something not even close enough yet to worry so heavy about.

Let’s give him time and faith he will do what he has done in the past and the enthusiasm he has shown for Wanda, I want love of Writing Wanda to flow through his writing the most, not fear.
    Yep, I didn't like the idea of Trial of Magneto. I thought they were killing her off again. I was worried about her getting any narrative. After reading it, it was fine. It wasn't perfect, but it didn't damage her. People just have to be patient.

Sounds like taking in Chton was a nerf
    https://twitter.com/thesteveorlando/...74869443719168
    On contrary, doesn't this mean that she's that powerful now to contain an elder god inside her while still able to help people? This feels like an attempt to make her be OP while still having a weakness. I kinda wondered how they're gonna write her into stories if she has the power of Chthon. But now it's easier to imagine how she's gonna play in team ups.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    On contrary, doesn't this mean that she's that powerful now to contain an elder god inside her while still able to help people? This feels like an attempt to make her be OP while still having a weakness. I kinda wondered how they're gonna write her into stories if she has the power of Chthon. But now it's easier to imagine how she's gonna play in team ups.
    Yeah people really underestimate how much power it'd take to keep an elder god contained. Or how much power to even wield a fraction of his power without dying. Plus panels show her using her powers pretty well. So she's gonna still be powerful.

One of the posts was saying that Orlando is contradicting his own writing with it so I took a look at it again and it's inconclusive to be honest.

Indeed Spider-Man and Doom are both saying she took his powers. Obviously Doom was after a power-up so if absorbing Chthon would weaken you his entire plan would make no sense. Now we don't know if Doom would have used another method to accomplish that goal so that's a possible way to explain the difference.

There are also all stranded in Chthons own realm and Wanda easily teleports everyone back to Earth and cleanses all the heroes from the Darkholds corruption. That kinda implies she does have control of Chthons own powers.

I'm sure Orlando will clarify it in the book itself. Also as was already said. The previews show her saving a cruise ship from some giant monster so it's not like she will be jobbing to random street thugs anytime soon
    "This is me being reasonable"

One of the posts was saying that Orlando is contradicting his own writing with it so I took a look at it again and it's inconclusive to be honest.

Indeed Spider-Man and Doom are both saying she took his powers. Obviously Doom was after a power-up so if absorbing Chthon would weaken you his entire plan would make no sense. Now we don't know if Doom would have used another method to accomplish that goal so that's a possible way to explain the difference.

There are also all stranded in Chthons own realm and Wanda easily teleports everyone back to Earth and cleanses all the heroes from the Darkholds corruption. That kinda implies she does have control of Chthons own powers.

I'm sure Orlando will clarify it in the book itself. Also as was already said. The previews show her saving a cruise ship from some giant monster so it's not like she will be jobbing to random street thugs anytime soon
    Good point, let's see if this mean something for the writer or just wanda doing it on her own.

Apparently Vision got a new series confirmed, Agatha will start filming soon and Wonder Man was also confirmed.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-28-2022 at 11:04 AM.

Wandavision has now produced a second spin-off, called Vision Quest.

I can see it now

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wandavision has now produced a second spin-off, called Vision Quest.
    I think this is the thing Olsen might in fact appear in, likely via flashbacks. I do wonder if it will be a series or special presentation.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

I can see it now

My Goodness, That is Too Funny, So Clever & Too Smart, did not see or realize that but it fits to well not to, Love the Net's creativity & how it suprises me so many times! ^_^
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudi...t=share_button

According to this Agatha: Coven of Chaos will adapt a portion of the Children's Crusade.