Page 25 of 456 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

The leaker fandom is just fuel for my separatist sentiment. I really want those who see her as nothing more than the plot device for their favs proven wrong, trolled and ridiculed.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    The leaker fandom is just fuel for my separatist sentiment. I really want those who see her as nothing more than the plot device for their favs proven wrong, trolled and ridiculed.
    Or move on to the next fandom.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Or move on to the next fandom.
    Yeah, go bring your reverse HOMs and mass murder leaks to another hero

Scarlet Witch Serenade
    by
    MattDrawsArt
    https://www.deviantart.com/mattdraws...nade-903889015

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

All I'll say is that Michael Waldron is already on thin ice with me due to his mediocre work on Loki. If all those leaks turn out to be true, I don't think I'll be able to forgive him going and ruining Wanda just so they can have some stupid plot twist villain in their movie. Sam Raimi too, since as a director, he could've stepped in to change this. They should've gotten Jac Schaeffer to be at least a co-writer in this, 'cause right now she's the only one in Marvel Studios that I feel like actually gets Wanda and how to portray her as flawed without crossing the line just for shock value.

Schaeffer said that there was a clean handover from her team to Raimi's team and that both their offices were right next to each other allowing for better co-ordination.

I think all those leaks about an evil Wanda is just a doppleganger from the Multiverse. After all, how do you have Wanda redeem herself after WV and make her look good in the process? Have her fight a more evil version of herself from another dimension and defeat them, of course.

What furious me is that, why would they want to make Wanda the villain for this movie? Like if the writer Waldron wanted that, Feige and the heads of the MCU allowed it knowing that Strange already has his villains from his own stories...

WandaVision already took things from her "villain" arcs like HoM and Disassembled, why they doing it again for this movie, i bet Waldron saw that panel of Wanda fighting Strange in Disassembled and she falling asleep because of the eye of Agamotho and ran with the idea that this needs to happen in live action.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Scarlet Witch Serenade
    by
    MattDrawsArt
    Jessica Rabbit is not bad but I want to see Wanda merged with some other famous fictional witches/sorceresses.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    What furious me is that, why would they want to make Wanda the villain for this movie? Like if the writer Waldron wanted that, Feige and the heads of the MCU allowed it knowing that Strange already has his villains from his own stories...

WandaVision already took things from her "villain" arcs like HoM and Disassembled, why they doing it again for this movie, i bet Waldron saw that panel of Wanda fighting Strange in Disassembled and she falling asleep because of the eye of Agamotho and ran with the idea that this needs to happen in live action.
    That panel is freaking bad, not really for the fight scene but the fact Dr.Strange was ranting about Wanda's fake babies and Chaos Magic.
    It was literally Bendis possessing Stephen and used him as a mouthpiece.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    All I'll say is that Michael Waldron is already on thin ice with me due to his mediocre work on Loki. If all those leaks turn out to be true, I don't think I'll be able to forgive him going and ruining Wanda just so they can have some stupid plot twist villain in their movie. Sam Raimi too, since as a director, he could've stepped in to change this. They should've gotten Jac Schaeffer to be at least a co-writer in this, 'cause right now she's the only one in Marvel Studios that I feel like actually gets Wanda and how to portray her as flawed without crossing the line just for shock value.
    Further proof House of M literally gives you brainrot and that one lady who gracefully admitted she didn't read any comics what so ever does a better job at writing her character.(And clearly she resepct the source material well enough, since she didn't read comics herself but Darkhold/Chaos Magic ended up in the show, there must be some kind of consultant on this?)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Oh, if it were true, it wouldn't be Waldron's fault. He's just the writer. Even if something is his idea, it doesn't get in unless the producer and director like it.

Now, would Felge like and approve a story like Grace Randolph etc. seem to expect? I don't see how unless the leaks are misleading in some way, but we've been over that.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Further proof House of M literally gives you brainrot and that one lady who gracefully admitted she didn't read any comics what so ever does a better job at writing her character.(And clearly she resepct the source material well enough, since she didn't read comics herself but Darkhold/Chaos Magic ended up in the show, there must be some kind of consultant on this?)
    I think they've said that Feige and the series producer Mary Livanos gave her a lot of the comics material she'd need to know to write the show. It wasn't her job to do huge comics research or come up with the comics easter eggs, and as you've said, it didn't need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Scarlet Witch Serenade
    by
    MattDrawsArt
    This would be fun to see...if only in an AU.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This would be fun to see...if only in an AU.
    Well Wanda can sing, she has said so herself.

Extraordinary Member

I still think having a singer with super powers would help his nightclub, not hurt it, but to be fair, this is early Wanda, so she might have an accident that brought down the whole club.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I think all those leaks about an evil Wanda is just a doppleganger from the Multiverse. After all, how do you have Wanda redeem herself after WV and make her look good in the process? Have her fight a more evil version of herself from another dimension and defeat them, of course.
    I just find it odd that no leaker/insider would simply state that it's a variant, though. We're way past the point of ''let's keep it a surprise'' when so much about this movie keep getting leaked anyway, so... why not just tell fans that it's not the ''real Wanda'' and avoid any misunderstandings?