Page 385 of 456 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I believe him that there are plans, but I also believe Shadowcat when they heard last year that there were plans for Wanda to be in something.

Plans can change or be delayed. Especially now when Marvel is publishing very few ongoing comics.

So we will hope, but it's Wanda, so we can't let hope get too high!
    Honestly it am going to try and not worry about it like not anymore or not as much as I used too.

What is is and we try our best to get her pushed forward, I did a Major Thing by Confronting one of the Heads of Marvel and getting them on the record, for what’s it’s worth not gloating I feel mighty good on that. Now It is up to them now to deliver.

If they don’t they are on the record for more broken promises, on them, we just at it in ways that are best but don’t continue to break us either.

As for suggestions as you said in a previous post MoM did not break her and it just made her stronger so we work with that, as for now outside of worrying on this fronts all the time as you also said in a previous post focus on other topics that bring you Wanda Happiness like talking about past stories and concepts you love of Wanda, just ways to find Wanda joy my friend!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    the queen of variant covers title still intact at least
    It is a nice one and good that not only a unique art but Wanda interacting with characters she normally doesn’t enough of.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Cover Girl
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Who is the golden guy? I don't recognize him.
    "This is me being reasonable"

probably some new eternal, i don't recognize him either.

Wanda Cameo in Damage Control 1 preview

probably some new eternal, i don't recognize him either.
    Fair enough. Im not really familiar with the Eternals.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    An absolutely stunning and fabulous look.

But I guess some are already on suicide watch because of her hair color
    Last edited by Galerion; 08-18-2022 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    Idk about other queers, but I always love witches and stories with witchcraft elements. Maybe since witches are historically persecuted and are usually misunderstood women with great powers and fabulous outfits? Haha
    Can't blame you for that. The bolded part is already good enough for me.

The Lodge of the Sorceresses from Witcher
    Lulu From Final Fantasy X
    Vivienne and Morrigan from Dragon Age
    Rose from Street Fighter
    Etc.

I certainly have a type for these kind of characters.

November is yet another Wanda-free month of Marvel solicits.

Agatha Harkness apparently is in the Midnight Suns miniseries, so with this and her spinoff, ironically, Agatha Harkness has benefited more from "WandaVision" to this point than either Wanda or Vision.

Wanda did have a decent cameo in this week's Captain Marvel, though the issue wasn't much.
    I liked it. Wanda was heavily vouching for Carol there despite there being a valid point against her. Amora is to the surprise of nobody a really bad sport though.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Fair enough. Im not really familiar with the Eternals.

An absolutely stunning and fabulous look.

But I guess some are already on suicide watch because of her hair color
    I don't know. Wanda is one of those characters where Marvel can never settle on a hair or eye color. I think many around here have come to the conclusion that she uses her powers to change her look.

I personally prefer darker hair and stuff, but I don't think she'll ever be drawn consistently.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

For me it should always be green eyes with her brunette or black hair, now that i'm thinking unless it is old comics, she been depicted with green eyes the most.

Nowadays metimes some artists draw her with auburn hair for some cover or panel.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't know. Wanda is one of those characters where Marvel can never settle on a hair or eye color. I think many around here have come to the conclusion that she uses her powers to change her look.

I personally prefer darker hair and stuff, but I don't think she'll ever be drawn consistently.
    For me it should always be green eyes with her brunette or black hair, now that i'm thinking unless it is old comics, she been depicted with green eyes the most.

Nowadays metimes some artists draw her with auburn hair for some cover or panel.
    I find the Orange Hair a New Style I am not as used to with Wanda Hair Look, I now feel that is more iconic with MoM now the more Orange-Anburn look, it is ok but not as off as when Wanda has Red Hair, then she just looks like Jean Grey.

While I have always been a Fan of the Anburn hair the most, recently I have become Iconic for the Classis Jet-Sleek-Black hair from the classic silver age, Just has been working more for me lately I have been wanting to see, give her a look of Maturity over all the others IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    Idk about other queers, but I always love witches and stories with witchcraft elements. Maybe since witches are historically persecuted and are usually misunderstood women with great powers and fabulous outfits? Haha
    Can't blame you for that. The bolded part is already good enough for me.

The Lodge of the Sorceresses from Witcher
    Lulu From Final Fantasy X
    Vivienne and Morrigan from Dragon Age
    Rose from Street Fighter
    Etc.

I certainly have a type for these kind of characters.
    Wanda has always been in many fans eyes as an outside, a Woman that want against the grain of Traditions and strove to make a Life for herself on her terms with little help from the communities she was apart of and/or did not recieve enough help dealing with her struggles. This and much more is what has connected Wanda to many communities that feel like still outsiders and not getting the resourse and help they feel other parts of the world do. They can relate to Wanda's Struggles with what it means to make not only chooses for those you love, but mistakes for those you love as well, it is a Very Human thing.

After going threw the year we did in 2020 not just COVID, society was Raw and Damaged badly and Wanda symbolized all of how People where feeling and dealing with the new complexeties we where as humans.

I am Glad the LGBTQ and other communities have connected for Wanda So well, she stands as imspiration for many both in what I posted just now but also as a Traditional Femine Woman that goes by her own style, but showing Power in a Purely Femine way not needed to be Mocho to stand toe-to-toe with others, her sense of self and her styles make her one of a kind to many and I love this Love Wanda has gotten from so many!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Evil Wanda from MoM must have resonated with a lot of people.
    I mean there are many things to like.

1. She is one of the most powerful people in the MCU. Certainly the most powerful on Earth.
    2. Despite the above her running theme is about fitting in and just settling down. Even corrupted that was the case. A person who has the power to do and be whatever she wants but still she only longs for people and a place she can call family. Something that everyone can relate to.That is stark contrast to other powerful heroes like Thor or Captain Marvel who are busy playing space police or powerful people in general who want to do wide sweeping changes for the betterment of themselves or others.
    3. Elizabeth Olsen is smoking hot. It's blunt but it can hardly be denied. Mommy Wanda is a thing and even Lizzie took note of it.
    4. This might be controversial but she is strong female character who is 100% feminine. There is some controversy when the creation of a strong female character includes taking typical masculine traits and crafting them onto them. Wanda doesn't have a need for that and she can be just as scary and threatening without them.
    5. She is the Lady of Black Magic in the MCU and one of the premier ones of Marvel in general and that is a very popular character archetype.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think it's her dealing with tragedy at a point in our history where we have a pandemic going on and a lot of people are also dealing with tragedy. People are very close to the feeling of loss. I don't think it's that she's evil. Many posts I see are from people that don't believe she's evil. Just think she's gone through a lot and was impacted by the book. And didn't kill anyone before the book, so now that she's free from that and maybe with some therapy she can work through things.

Which is why I want her to have more friends, so she has some fun distraction for a bit to distract her brain from mourning. Also, she deserves some happiness for a change.

Also, Strange is second most popular so it likely is magic. Harry Potter was very popular too. People like fantasy.

I also think that her not being a wealthy character is relatable. Most people are not rich and while that type of character can be fun to aspire to, people also like someone that they can see part of themselves in.
    What I have found mostly Online is it is that many Fans enjoyed what a Darker Than Scarlet Version of Wanda brought out in her as a character. It gave her in eyes a chance to cut loss and show just how deep her powers go, how important her mythos in the MCU is and most important allowed for one hell of a performance that become honestly the only really agreed upon good thing that came out of MoM.

But at the same time, while fans online mostly enjoyed what they saw, they also where not happy with how sloppy the Michael Waldron and the MoM staff where in handling the story, Wanda with why she turned out how she did and especially the not following WandaVision. It is like a Morbid enjoyment; you can appreciate seeing the darker side of a character but not how they got they’re or the messes in how the executed it all. In all it has led to a Mixture of a unique view of Wanda online which is Majorly Loved, yet highly supportive and desiring for her to return as good again because she got a Raw deal from the MoM staff while most fans seeing her even including the Evil Book Reasoning as understandable and heartbreaking with all she has gone through.

It has left purist and traditional style of criticizing that we are used to when Wanda goes threw a bad time completely in the dust.

Honestly Wanda has taken over most of the discussion and want in the MCU Right now, there is no Lady more Loved or More desired than she is right now.

This seems confusing too but that is how Human Society is, Wanda is just a reflection of Us.

You combine this with allot of what you all said, a Female Lead completely Feminine in her persona, Powerful yet only caring about her loved ones, a reflection on loss and struggle in the Pandemic era, not being seen as part of the inside class and taken care of rich class, a lady that struggle from lowest forms of poverty to get where she is, Wanda is what most Humans have been, struggled with and desire to connect too.

Wanda is one of the most real and relatable heroes in fiction right now.

Wanda did have a decent cameo in this week's Captain Marvel, though the issue wasn't much.
    I liked it. Wanda was heavily vouching for Carol there despite there being a valid point against her. Amora is to the surprise of nobody a really bad sport though.
    Indeed and it is one I am Suprised we are Not Talking More about Captain Marvel #40(2022), We finally has Our Wanda Interacting with her Old Bestie Friends like Carol and we even got a Flash-Back to what we ALL Been wanting to See, not just Wanda & Carol being together, but As Friend at PoolSide just Talking and Hanging Out, This was GLORIUS even if was a Flash Back it is a Brand-New Lore to their Friendshipt~! Here is a Clip;

FINALLY their friendship is acknowledged. It's not Wanda in an on-going, but well, I'll take whatever crumbs we can get

I like the artist using sunglasses to reference her tiara. Very clever.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    While I have always been a Fan of the Anburn hair the most, recently I have become Iconic for the Classis Jet-Sleek-Black hair from the classic silver age, Just has been working more for me lately I have been wanting to see, give her a look of Maturity over all the others IMO.
    Same, same. I've grown more and more fond of the Elizabeth Taylor-esque black hair, blue eyed look for Wanda. It's very striking against the red of her costume, whereas the orange clashes.