Page 361 of 456 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6836

Wanda in October's issue of Strange Academy:

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/07/22/sd...demy-finals-1/
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-22-2022 at 01:07 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Preview of a new Strange Academy book. Feels like she's more in this than she ever was in the previous one.

I really like Wandas attempt at a teacher look but the way she is wearing that shirt means that a lot of teenage boys would have trouble paying attention. Would make her probably one of the more popular teachers though
    "This is me being reasonable"

She's rocking that hot suburban mom fashion. Is it just me, or does Wanda look a little milfier than usual? Like her face is drawn slightly older-looking than usual.
    Last edited by Dipter; 07-22-2022 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    She's rocking that hot suburban mom fashion. Is it just me, or does Wanda look a little milfier than usual? Like her face is drawn slightly older-looking than usual.
    Could just be a stylistic choice considering her role there. Also it's always hard to tell in comics but how old do you imagine her to be? I really have no idea and would go with a safe 30-35 guess.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda is also gonna be in a future episode of What If. They announced two more seasons of that. Those will come out over the next two years.
    Hopefully she gets some interesting premises lol.

personally she could look 20's or 30's depending on the particular panel.......

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

I really like Wandas attempt at a teacher look but the way she is wearing that shirt means that a lot of teenage boys would have trouble paying attention. Would make her probably one of the more popular teachers though
    Wanda Always had a Great Fashion taste so she knows how to style herself for most occasions, but let’s be honestly, even if Wanda was not where her shirt the way she was, she is Wanda Maximoff, I doubt any of the Young boys would have trouble paying attention to class no matter what, cause it is Wanda.

Indeed, Wanda is rocking her Mom Fashion, I but Humberto Ramos drawing of her makes her look so lovely Wanda and does a nice job making her Fashion pop-out with style and femininity, so her being extra you said MILF is not surprising cause it is Wanda After all. ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Could just be a stylistic choice considering her role there. Also it's always hard to tell in comics but how old do you imagine her to be? I really have no idea and would go with a safe 30-35 guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    personally she could look 20's or 30's depending on the particular panel.......
    I always put Wanda in Present Day around Mid to Late 30's IMO, but After her Body Resurrection in ToM that was based on a younger version of Wanda, Our Wanda could now have been given a Younger Body too now, it is hard to tell but now I put her at least around 30 at the very least after ToM.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda in October's issue of Strange Academy:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Preview of a new Strange Academy book. Feels like she's more in this than she ever was in the previous one.

I like how Wanda Does the Civilian Power Rangers thing and stays Color-Coordination with her Superhero colors with her civilian clothing, but it Works.

Her Hot-Pink shirt top, pink nails, with more reddish slacks and that nice pink belt with her red shoes, then you combine her Nice Crown design and her hair and you got a Very, Very Nice Civilian Wanda Stylish Attire that works so nicely for Our Wanda, I really like this especially how the faces are drawn!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Hopefully she gets some interesting premises lol.
    One of those will be another Zombie Wanda.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I wish colorists would let her wear non-red colours sometimes. I know she's the Scarlet Witch, but she's donning like 4 different shades of red there. A bit overkill lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    One of those will be another Zombie Wanda.
    I really want to see canververse Wanda or something similar to that, chilling in a Lovecraftian nightmare.

Hot teacher Wanda .