Page 29 of 456 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    What car should Wanda drive? In Wandavision she was driving a Buick.
    The classic choice of course is the red MG car she and Vision drove the second time they moved to New Jersey. (In Kurt's run, naturally, she was still driving the MG.)

Last edited by gurkle; 01-16-2022 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The classic choice of course is the red MG car she and Vision drove the second time they moved to New Jersey. (In Kurt's run, naturally, she was still driving the MG.)

It's a different MG as in Busiek and Perez's run, it's blue

Speaking of cars, will Wanda be driving The Classic in Multiverse of Madness?

Not that i believe Grace or anything ( maybe a bit) but she also said that Wanda is co-lead in the movie, kinda like Tony in civil war, i hope this means her character is not completly butchered if they're going with the antagonist plot lol.

Extraordinary Member

I doubt Feige and co. are as dumb as comics editors, but for the moment we don't even have any real evidence that it's anything but a team-up.

Maybe we'll get more antagonism with the next trailer, but for now we have the trailer making it look like a team-up, official toy descriptions making it like a team-up... they're really trying hard to fool us by showing Wanda in-character and remorseful over Westview.

I know I won't take my own advice, but it's better not to worry until we have to, and even if/when we have to start worrying, I don't think the MCU audience actually wants a 120-minute murder spree. That's the kind of thing that appeals to the people who faithfully follow spoiler YouTubers.

Anyway I hope this is clearly Doctor Strange's movie, the way the trailer made it look, because that would be better both for him and for Wanda, who will get her own lead project again soon enough -- one reason Downey got such a big part in Civil War was that he wasn't doing solo Iron Man films any more and the ensemble movies were the only place to tell his story.
    Last edited by gurkle; 01-17-2022 at 08:51 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I don't know if this is new or not but Hasbro is putting out a "Marvel Mayhem" card game where Wanda is one of the four playable characters.

Amazing Member

I don't know if it's official, but the summary of Multiverse of Madness that is now being used at most film sites (IMDb, Mubi.com, etc), replacing the old summary about Strange unleashing unspeakable evil, is:

"Dr. Stephen Strange casts a forbidden spell that opens the door to the multiverse, including an alternate version of himself, whose threat to humanity is too great for the combined forces of Strange, Wong, and Wanda Maximoff."

I know which version of the movie I want to believe in, but it's wild that there are two completely different movies being teased by all the promotional material (so far) and the leakers. The leakers' version stinks though.
    Sorry for bringing up an old message but this about sums up my thoughts on the movie. And if the leakers version is true, I don't understand why they would market it like this? From the leaks, it doesn't seem Wanda being the villain is some great twist and this marketing plan would just confuse the general audience?

I can't really get over the fact all the leak plots have sounded more or less the same since like, Summer of 2021 (and it kinda matches the trailer to be fair). This could be leakers just copying each other or it could be...that that's the plot. Which would make me sad because there's so many other storylines they could inspiration from than idk, House of M again, Avengers Dissembled (non of them are dr strange storylines too but that's a different issue)

I doubt Feige and co. are as dumb as comics editors, but for the moment we don't even have any real evidence that it's anything but a team-up.

Maybe we'll get more antagonism with the next trailer, but for now we have the trailer making it look like a team-up, official toy descriptions making it like a team-up... they're really trying hard to fool us by showing Wanda in-character and remorseful over Westview.

I know I won't take my own advice, but it's better not to worry until we have to, and even if/when we have to start worrying, I don't think the MCU audience actually wants a 120-minute murder spree. That's the kind of thing that appeals to the people who faithfully follow spoiler YouTubers.

Anyway I hope this is clearly Doctor Strange's movie, the way the trailer made it look, because that would be better both for him and for Wanda, who will get her own lead project again soon enough -- one reason Downey got such a big part in Civil War was that he wasn't doing solo Iron Man films any more and the ensemble movies were the only place to tell his story.
    He had three films and shouldn't have taken over Cap's third. Came off as very diva. They should have waited until they had enough characters for CW. It came off more like a squabble in a parking lot. Fights during black friday sales are more intense.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

It's best not to give these "leakers" any fuel. Just ignore them, don't discuss their tripe, just look at the official stuff.

I don't know if this is new or not but Hasbro is putting out a "Marvel Mayhem" card game where Wanda is one of the four playable characters.

Haven't heard about that. Not keen on the pink on the tiara, it makes he look a bit like Psylocke

I have this feeling that the ones expecting the entire Marvel universe of characters in this film will be more disappointed. And then mad at Marvel. Because they set themselves up.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Haven't heard about that. Not keen on the pink on the tiara, it makes he look a bit like Psylocke
    That look is the one they use in the kids titles. I'm just happy she's in the kids related stuff, so that it creates a whole era of new fans.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That look is the one they use in the kids titles. I'm just happy she's in the kids related stuff, so that it creates a whole era of new fans.
    I don't remember the pink on the tiara, but I could just not be paying attention. Still it is great to see her in a product as one of the main characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    What car should Wanda drive? In Wandavision she was driving a Buick.
    She should be driving the Thanos ’Copter
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I don't remember the pink on the tiara, but I could just not be paying attention. Still it is great to see her in a product as one of the main characters.
    I definitely remember it. It's even on the socks made from the series. I bought a pair of these, because I've never been able to ever buy Scarlet Witch socks, haha.