Page 448 of 456 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 6836

Wanda and Vision appear in a new video of Martin Garrix collab with Marvel

Extraordinary Member

That was cute to see them in a video of Marvel's iconic couples. (I think the setting may be based a bit on their argument in the streaming series, because they have Sparky's doghouse in there.)

Kind of sad how few of those relationships are still ongoing, though. Reed and Sue are still the only Marvel couple that isn't allowed to break up.

I feel they should have put them together in a book during wandavision, it's stupid that Reed and Sue are together when they had their fighths (and bad moments due writing) while Wanda can't be with Vision anymore.

I mean even Jean is back with Cyclops, so why not.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    What do you mean? Her new series?
    I am following the topic of that sculpture, so yeah, it is about that, pretty sure the new series has a set release date.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I loved both Vision and the Scarlet Witch series and was extremely mad when Marvel split them up, but I dont think I want them back together. I would rather see Wanda with someone else. Who? No idea really, just not necessarily with Vision any more.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I am following the topic of that sculpture, so yeah, it is about that, pretty sure the new series has a set release date.
    January 4th.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I loved both Vision and the Scarlet Witch series and was extremely mad when Marvel split them up, but I dont think I want them back together. I would rather see Wanda with someone else. Who? No idea really, just not necessarily with Vision any more.
    The same. I’d like to see the two round new eras in their lives.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I have to say that Im also against Vision and Wanda being together again. Not because I don't like them together but it's just that comics simply suck at portraying equal, fair and healthy relationships. Sue and Reed are actually perfect examples of that since it's all about Reed. He is the greatest mind. He comes up with stuff. He invents things. He comes up with solutions. Sue is often just the supporting wife. Reed also gets ton of stuff that doesn't have to do with his wife or his kids. How often is the same true for Sue? Exactly.

Now with Wanda and Vision it's one of the few cases where it's the opposite and it's all about her. I mean look at MCU Vision. He literally had nothing that he could claim as his own. His entire existence was to further Wandas character. Even in the show where they were both leads that was case. They might have been in a relationship but they were never equals. Im simply not a fan of that. You can have hookups, flings and romantic feelings or whatever but if you seriously want to go a step further and portray a long-term relationship between two people then you actually have to put in work for that. Just saying they are is not enough and that is like I already said something comics are bad at.

So let these characters go separate ways for now and give them both some much needed development that doesn't revolve around the other.
    "This is me being reasonable"

And there's still the question of if she's even still with Jericho while Vision's off being a single dad .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And there's still the question of if she's even still with Jericho while Vision's off being a single dad .
    I read something that said the book will reference her relationship with Jericho.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I read something that said the book will reference her relationship with Jericho.
    That was Orlando’s interview with AIPT. I think and correct me on this, but he said that hopefully down the line Wanda’s romantic relationship would be brought up if the time allows.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    That was Orlando’s interview with AIPT. I think and correct me on this, but he said that hopefully down the line Wanda’s romantic relationship would be brought up if the time allows.
    That seems weird to be vague about in a characters' solo.

I guess this is like how Tom Taylor handled the fact that Laura was dating teen Angel in his Wolverine run.

I guess this is like how Tom Taylor handled the fact that Laura was dating teen Angel in his Wolverine run.
    I mean are there many if any fans of that relationship? I haven't seen any.

Laura/Angel is actually the perfect example. It was set up by Bendis who clearly didn't have grasp on the character to begin with and the entire thing was met with hostility or disinterest by fans. Not putting focus on it or outright canceling it was the only correct way to handle it.

This seems to be true for Wanda and Jericho too. I haven't seen hostility to it but quite clearly a lot of disinterest. Jericho isn't that important to Wandas life and that is OK. I mean not every relationship is of the "love of their life" type.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I can see him being vague about it because it’s not certain how long this run will be and wants to focus more on who is Wanda personally than on who is Wanda romantically
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I mean are there many if any fans of that relationship? I haven't seen any.

Laura/Angel is actually the perfect example. It was set up by Bendis who clearly didn't have grasp on the character to begin with and the entire thing was met with hostility or disinterest by fans. Not putting focus on it or outright canceling it was the only correct way to handle it.

This seems to be true for Wanda and Jericho too. I haven't seen hostility to it but quite clearly a lot of disinterest. Jericho isn't that important to Wandas life and that is OK. I mean not every relationship is of the "love of their life" type.
    I think it's hard for people to be fans of something never developed. But I have wanted to see something happen on page.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.