Page 272 of 456 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    No Wanda in the August solicits, naturally (there is a House of M omnibus in case we needed to add insult to injury). Also, Quicksilver is finally back, but in "Damage Control," which suggests that the rumor about him and Wanda joining X-Men Red is probably wrong.

Well, if Quicksilver can finally get back into a comic, maybe Wanda will someday... but when she was on top of the world in early 2021 I don't think even the most pessimistic among us would have predicted character assassination in the MCU (as Elizabeth Olsen has revealed, the people making WandaVision didn't expect it either) and another long period of being banned from comics.

She's a very special character to follow, and I think that's why I kind of secretly enjoy how depressing it is to follow her. No one else has quite this combination of huge highs and low lows. Rooting for her is a different experience, and sometimes we get what we want, and maybe someday we will again.
    It's nice to see Pietro being used again at least because he's been in limbo for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky99 View Post
    The problem is..what is there to look forward on the Avengers side if they go away from Wanda after the huge push since 2015? Lol.
    Stories with her and people she actually knew probably.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 05-19-2022 at 09:46 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's nice to see Pietro being used again at least because he's been in limbo for so long.
    Yeah it is, and the team looks good.

Extraordinary Member

The problem is..what is there to look forward on the Avengers side if they go away from Wanda after the huge push since 2015? Lol.
    None-existence is still better than actively being used as a plot device. Wanda will be better off not appearing in MoM at all, the same goes for your suggestion.

You have to understand that people have standards lol.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

So Wanda is in Marvel Snap which is an upcoming digital card game from ex-Hearthstone devs.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...-second-dinner

"This is me being reasonable"

Final Fantasy 14 Player Creates Scarlet Witch In Game
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...BingNewsSearch

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Final Fantasy 14 Player Creates Scarlet Witch In Game
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...BingNewsSearch
    My FFXIV character looks like Wanda as well.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...cter/18077730/

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    So Wanda is in Marvel Snap which is an upcoming digital card game from ex-Hearthstone devs.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...-second-dinner

She seems to have a few cards. Which is pretty nice. She probably has a chibi one too since everyone seems to have those.

New ITMoM pops. Which I will try to get. I do like the movie costume.

https://tinyurl.com/mr44dtjz

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    My FFXIV character looks like Wanda as well.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...cter/18077730/
    Also, when Yoshi P revealed Red Mage as playable for Stormblood, he wore a Scarlet Witch shirt.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

New ITMoM pops. Which I will try to get. I do like the movie costume.

https://tinyurl.com/mr44dtjz
    I like the one where she is rising with her powers underneath, that looks like a Walmart only do like the Target only ones I have to work looking their now, thanks for the info GenericUsername.

Talking about the MoM costume, i just been getting back into Future Fight as well and the MoM costume is certainly Wanda’s best so far in the game and the powers look great while playing!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

What do you mean "if?" They haven't done anything with her on a consistent basis since her solo ended, and that wasn't even produced by the Avengers office.

We're used to waiting and we'll just have to wait until they use her again. Until then it's at least better that she's not being used badly (e.g. as part of the "Magnus Family"), just like things would be better for her in the MCU if she had been killed off at the end of "WandaVision" instead of making this movie.

Unused is bad, but never as bad as badly-used.

Also, when Yoshi P revealed Red Mage as playable for Stormblood, he wore a Scarlet Witch shirt.

Funnily enough there is no class that really feels right for Wanda though. All the spell-casters have certain elements that fit but also ones that really don't.
    As a Elezen Black Mage main I already made my choice though and I will not stray from the path of true power
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Funnily enough there is no class that really feels right for Wanda though. All the spell-casters have certain elements that fit but also ones that really don't.
    As a Elezen Black Mage main I already made my choice though and I will not stray from the path of true power
    I think of it like this. Wanda went back in time and was in the body of her ancestor Lucy the Red. So she had pirate history. So the rapier works.