Page 410 of 456 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Scarlet Witch confirmed to return in the MCU and Hugh Jackman returning as Wolverine for Deadpool 3. Yesterday was a good day, but that should have been announced at D23.
    Not really confirmed. Feige played coy about it. Saying they'd love to do stuff and would love to work with Olsen for the next 100 years. But his statements were basically non-committal. More of a we'd love to do it but it's not currently in the plans sort of thing. And Olsen's comments seem to back that up.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I think we'll definitely see MCU Wanda again, she's very popular and she had one of those vague definitely not death deaths

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Glad to see and hear that Olsen is still excited and passionate about her character. After what went down in the MoM, she sort of disappeared for a while (so did Cumberbatch by the way). Look, I remember earlier this year when Paul Bettany (Vision) was hanging out with Jennifer Connelly at the premier of TGM at San Diego. They looked SO happy and pleased with themselves. Like they were having the time of their lives. When I watched Cumberbatch and Olsen promoting the MoM, I felt they were going through the motions and putting on brave faces. Such a strong contrast in demeanors. But I'm glad you're so optimistic about Wanda's future. There's no guarantee she will get another vehicle to star in. I agree with your earlier comments, interest and excitement for the MCU is clearly at an all-time low. Olsen apparently didn't even know that Wolverine was gonna appear in the next Deadpool movie. If she wasn't in the MCU, I'd call her a "casual" fan of it. And it's clear to me she's lost interest in the MCU as a whole. I myself am hanging in there, but I have to admit I'm REALLY struggling to motivate myself to watch Marvel content these days (and that was NEVER a problem even up to the beginning of this year).

On an unrelated note, GenericUsername mentioned something about "toxic" love triangles in the comic books Well, I don't think any fictional toxic love triangles can be as lethal as the one featured in a recent Dateline NBC episode:

https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/t...ide/9000267424

Who knew yoga was so popular in COSTA RICA of all places!!! Why am I bringing this up? I'm doing that because I've noticed people talking about "superhero fatigue" a lot lately, but you don't really hear that much about "true crime fatigue". Dateline NBC has been doing this **** for thirty years, and their documentaries consistently remain popular and maintain the public's interest. They put a LOT of care and effort into each episode and they generally treat the subject matter which they are covering with great respect. I don't feel Disney is doing that anymore in regards to their Marvel properties. Once they start doing that, I'd be more comfortable with them doing a Wanda film.

Besides, what is Olsen doing right now? She filmed a television series, Love & Death, based on a TRUE STORY in which some chick went full Lizzie Borden on her boyfriend's wife. I guess you can say that was a fairly toxic love triangle as well. Clearly Olsen is interested in true crime and so am I. Kaitlin Armstrong allegedly killed Moriah Wilson as a result of "romantic jealousy". People are fascinated when WOMEN do violent ****. I suspect that's why comic book readers are into that kind of thing. So I sort of understand why the comics keep going back to that well. I just find it's kind of inappropriate to portray that in superhero movies/shows made for kids.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 09-29-2022 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks for sharing. Nice to see how she loves Wanda. I think she will be back and it sounds like she does too.........

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Not really confirmed. Feige played coy about it. Saying they'd love to do stuff and would love to work with Olsen for the next 100 years. But his statements were basically non-committal. More of a we'd love to do it but it's not currently in the plans sort of thing. And Olsen's comments seem to back that up.
    Obviously. It's like that reporter asking Olsen if she will be in Coven of Chaos. Besides the fact that no actor ever really answers that question, if she would say "yes" she would be giving away a major plot point of the show considering Wandas current status. Therefore I don't know what you expect.
    Wandas return will be a major plot point so obviously we won't be getting a straight answer until it happens. There are not in the business of simply spoiling their upcoming shows/movies like that.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Obviously. It's like that reporter asking Olsen if she will be in Coven of Chaos. Besides the fact that no actor ever really answers that question, if she would say "yes" she would be giving away a major plot point of the show considering Wandas current status. Therefore I don't know what you expect.
    Wandas return will be a major plot point so obviously we won't be getting a straight answer until it happens. There are not in the business of simply spoiling their upcoming shows/movies like that.
    I want to believe that, but a good part of me thinks that since she's signed on to other things, and has said she's taking a break, that she's being sincere.

Lightbulb

I want to believe that, but a good part of me thinks that since she's signed on to other things, and has said she's taking a break, that she's being sincere.
    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I think we'll definitely see MCU Wanda again, she's very popular and she had one of those vague definitely not death deaths
    My honest thoughts are I Rather Miss Olsen be Happy and enjoy doing what she wants to be doing both personally and in her career. If for a while she is happy doing other rolls that is good, all it does is increase her happiness in like & her variety of acting skill just keeps getting better. I don’t want to Marvel Studios or the Fiege to keep treating their talent like it is all about their own projects & not to give them freedom to do other things, they got a bad rep over that, and I feel have had to learn a harder lesson over that not to keep their talent unhappy.

I don’t think either Miss Olsen does not want to play Wanda again, I felt right after MoM she was tired and frustrated cause she was clearly burned out & needed that long vacation she took right after. If we were still in those times I theories she may not comeback for at least awhile or reconsider doing any more MCU at all. But after that Jimmy Late show appearance with how enthusiastic she was to comeback even saying for her fans of Wanda to push Marvel to do more with her, while I take everything questionable, that still to this day surprises me, but makes me please to know she seems to want to do more.

I am not expecting anything right away at all, I rather they take their time to get the right writer, director, script and choose the right stories to help bring Wanda Back right after the debacles that MoM became.

But I theories we will be hearing news of something sooner rather than later, at a time we least expect it. I don’t expect Miss Olsen to ever say what is going on even if she knows, world knows the MCU has a problem with leakers already and stars spilling to much before it has become its own memes. But is believe things are not ready enough for at least Miss Olsen to figure out what happening next, but the very least the pot sounds like they want to stir it with her and more Wanda Projects, just saying that is enough for me to have hope for when the time is right for her to comeback.

We have the Solo and that counts the most, even they might take ideas from Orlando if it turns out well and a benchmark for Wanda Story telling.

Just let’s give it time, but I expect they want to hit and not wait to long to hit on Wanda’s popularity, just hoping when they do they give Miss Olsen a Major Raise and more benefits in working for Marvel Studios.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Glad to see and hear that Olsen is still excited and passionate about her character. After what went down in the MoM, she sort of disappeared for a while (so did Cumberbatch by the way). Look, I remember earlier this year when Paul Bettany (Vision) was hanging out with Jennifer Connelly at the premier of TGM at San Diego. They looked SO happy and pleased with themselves. Like they were having the time of their lives. When I watched Cumberbatch and Olsen promoting the MoM, I felt they were going through the motions and putting on brave faces. Such a strong contrast in demeanors. But I'm glad you're so optimistic about Wanda's future. There's no guarantee she will get another vehicle to star in. I agree with your earlier comments, interest and excitement for the MCU is clearly at an all-time low. Olsen apparently didn't even know that Wolverine was gonna appear in the next Deadpool movie. If she wasn't in the MCU, I'd call her a "casual" fan of it. And it's clear to me she's lost interest in the MCU as a whole. I myself am hanging in there, but I have to admit I'm REALLY struggling to motivate myself to watch Marvel content these days (and that was NEVER a problem even up to the beginning of this year).

On an unrelated note, GenericUsername mentioned something about "toxic" love triangles in the comic books Well, I don't think any fictional toxic love triangles can be as lethal as the one featured in a recent Dateline NBC episode:

https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/t...ide/9000267424

Who knew yoga was so popular in COSTA RICA of all places!!! Why am I bringing this up? I'm doing that because I've noticed people talking about "superhero fatigue" a lot lately, but you don't really hear that much about "true crime fatigue". Dateline NBC has been doing this **** for thirty years, and their documentaries consistently remain popular and maintain the public's interest. They put a LOT of care and effort into each episode and they generally treat the subject matter which they are covering with great respect. I don't feel Disney is doing that anymore in regards to their Marvel properties. Once they start doing that, I'd be more comfortable with them doing a Wanda film.

Besides, what is Olsen doing right now? She filmed a television series, Love & Death, based on a TRUE STORY in which some chick went full Lizzie Borden on her boyfriend's wife. I guess you can say that was a fairly toxic love triangle as well. Clearly Olsen is interested in true crime and so am I. Kaitlin Armstrong allegedly killed Moriah Wilson as a result of "romantic jealousy". People are fascinated when WOMEN do violent ****. I suspect that's why comic book readers are into that kind of thing. So I sort of understand why the comics keep going back to that well. I just find it's kind of inappropriate to portray that in superhero movies/shows made for kids.
    I honestly Agree Albert1981, the Feelings & Enthusiasm for the MCU might be at the lowest since 2013, especially after the D23 failure when they announced really nothing new or news headline making. The DeadPool/Wolverine stuff sounds cool and seeing them together was heavy good, but this should have been made news at D23 only 3 weeks ago & they could not get it together fast enough for then?! It’s just IMO shows whatever is going on at Marvel Studios they are indeed in their most shacky time they have ever been in in a longtime.

It is sad for sure, I am not saying they are out by a long shot, but they have taken a bunch of confidence hits, as one Tuber said they went form 10/10 enthusiastically most of time down to 7/10 as of now and it is trending in the wrong direction. I still like the MCU, but they need to calm down and re-focus themselves to figure out why they are in this slump.

Honestly though while I still like them, I will not go to the hill for them, they mess up they mess up. If they sink more that is on them. For me all my caring is to a select few things I am willing to go to the hill for, the major one being.

For Me it’s Nearly ALL about Wanda.

This means my care is her successful future mostly, what happens to the rest of the MCU I can care to various degrees, but they need time to prove themselves to get out of this Slump.

Wanda’s solo comic is right now the most major thing of hers to celebrate & is the Wanda we been waiting for to long, so we have much happiness there, ALLOT of it indeed!

As for MCU Wanda the good thing she is the Hottest desire for the MCU characters right now, the MCU is lacking major mega stars, so it makes sense to want to get Miss Olsen back in the loop again or just show they are hinting at it. I was sure Miss Olsen was burnt out by MoM right after, but it seemed after her rest she it enthusiastically wanting to seemingly come back, which she does not have to rush if she wants to do other projects, but that is indeed the best thing to hear she wants to come back more than anything.

My honest thoughts are I Rather Miss Olsen be Happy and enjoy doing what she wants to be doing both personally and in her career. If for a while she is happy doing other rolls that is good, all it does is increase her happiness in like & her variety of acting skill just keeps getting better. I don’t want to Marvel Studios or the Fiege to keep treating their talent like it is all about their own projects & not to give them freedom to do other things, they got a bad rep over that, and I feel have had to learn a harder lesson over that not to keep their talent unhappy.

I don’t think either Miss Olsen does not want to play Wanda again, I felt right after MoM she was tired and frustrated cause she was clearly burned out & needed that long vacation she took right after. If we were still in those times I theories she may not comeback for at least awhile or reconsider doing any more MCU at all. But after that Jimmy Late show appearance with how enthusiastic she was to comeback even saying for her fans of Wanda to push Marvel to do more with her, while I take everything questionable, that still to this day surprises me, but makes me please to know she seems to want to do more.

I am not expecting anything right away at all, I rather they take their time to get the right writer, director, script and choose the right stories to help bring Wanda Back right after the debacles that MoM became.

But I theories we will be hearing news of something sooner rather than later, at a time we least expect it. I don’t expect Miss Olsen to ever say what is going on even if she knows, world knows the MCU has a problem with leakers already and stars spilling to much before it has become its own memes. But is believe things are not ready enough for at least Miss Olsen to figure out what happening next, but the very least the pot sounds like they want to stir it with her and more Wanda Projects, just saying that is enough for me to have hope for when the time is right for her to comeback.

We have the Solo and that counts the most, even they might take ideas from Orlando if it turns out well and a benchmark for Wanda Story telling.

Just let’s give it time, but I expect they want to hit and not wait to long to hit on Wanda’s popularity, just hoping when they do they give Miss Olsen a Major Raise and more benefits in working for Marvel Studios.
    Oh I don't believe she doesn't want to play her. Just that she needs a break and that Marvel is also focusing on other characters and stories for a bit.

Right now I am looking forward to the solo book in January. And I think no matter what happens (even if it'd be that Liz never plays Wanda again), her profile is still more elevated now. So it leaves open other opportunities. They are gonna have her in What If 2, and I believe Marvel Zombies. Even if she's never back in the movies, they could always do more animated stuff with Wanda. So it's not something I'll be upset over. Just understand.

For now I am just watching whatever else is in the MCU for the moment.

I know that she just had a pseudo death scene but at least she won't have hiatus longer than half of other MCU characters like Ant-Man, Captain America or Hawkeye would have. I thought retitling of Agatha's show is indication enough that she'll be back by as late as early 2024. And in the meantime we'll have her early next year in What If. Despite the character assasination, content wise we are kind of lucky. And god knows when poor Vision will be back lol

I already outlined that there are years between appearances of characters. Time in which actors can do other work. Hemsworth did Ghostbusters and Men in Black between his appearances too. I don't see how that is somehow different to Olsen now. She isn't appearing in The Marvels or BP or Ant-Man or Thunderbolts, etc. That is clear and obvious. That doesn't mean she is done though and I really don't know how and why some imply this.

I mean

Elizabeth Olsen will voice Wanda Maximoff in What If…? Season 2
    "This is me being reasonable"

I already outlined that there are years between appearances of characters. Time in which actors can do other work. Hemsworth did Ghostbusters and Men in Black between his appearances too. I don't see how that is somehow different to Olsen now. She isn't appearing in The Marvels or BP or Ant-Man or Thunderbolts, etc. That is clear and obvious. That doesn't mean she is done though and I really don't know how and why some imply this.

I mean

Elizabeth Olsen will voice Wanda Maximoff in What If…? Season 2
    I never said she was done. I said I think they are focusing on other things for now.

Oh I don't believe she doesn't want to play her. Just that she needs a break and that Marvel is also focusing on other characters and stories for a bit.
    I just think they are focused on other things for the time being.
    I just don't expect anything for a while. If I'm to take off my fan hat for a minute, I think they were letting us down easy. And are focusing on other stories about other characters for right now. Doesn't mean I won't for instance not hold out hope for her being in like Agatha or anything else. But means that I just won't expect it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    That rumor has been debunked.
    Where and by who?