Page 406 of 456 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 6836

I hate to break the positive mood on this thread but this is the discarded Kamar Taj fight from DSitMoM. I think it's probably too graphic to be put in the movie.

https://twitter.com/LizzieContent/st...6d2SVjjMQ_Shmg

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    I hate to break the positive mood on this thread but this is the discarded Kamar Taj fight from DSitMoM. I think it's probably too graphic to be put in the movie.

Thats quite awesome. That's certainly R-rated material though.
    In a perfect world we would get something like Logan where the creative vision was put first instead of making the most amount of money way more often but that's only a dream. But to be fair a movie like this costs like 200 millions. If that would be my money I probably wouldn't take many chances with it either.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Damn that's brutal. Especially when she controls a beheaded guy wow

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    In a perfect world we would get something like Logan where the creative vision was put first instead of making the most amount of money way more often but that's only a dream. But to be fair a movie like this costs like 200 millions. If that would be my money I probably wouldn't take many chances with it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Damn that's brutal. Especially when she controls a beheaded guy wow
    I would love to see it in another movie against minions of another villains. The camera movement and the creative use of the power are really cool. It would pass PG if the victims were faceless aliens

I would love to see it in another movie against minions of another villains. The camera movement and the creative use of the power are really cool. It would pass PG if the victims were faceless aliens
    Ah yes the good old killing is ok as long as it's aliens. Blood is also ok as long as it isn't red.
    It's a really funny quirk of the entertainment industry.

But seriously after thinking about it this could have rival to this now iconic Darth Vader moment

Oh well. Like you said. Maybe one day
    "This is me being reasonable"

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I saw these this morning on Twitter & indeed it was making the rounds as another example of MoM cheating fans out of great visuals & fight scenes.

While I am not at all a fan of seeing Wanda being made Darker than Scarlet in the MCU more then she is now, if 616 Wanda can comeback from her negatives, MCU has an easier road especially when you take in this was during her Darkhold manipulation & opening of the chthon mythos on just how influence he is. So, I chalk this stuff up to that and outsiders of the Comics should as well.

With that said I cannot take away these are some Cool Fighting visuals, indeed for lower budget they have they are impressive & just showing another example of cutting MoM did show the mess the movie was in for a longtime. Seems amazing they keep more impressive scenes like this out, the logic of production of MoM makes less & less scene the more that gets out about it.

Still as one said online, it is a Visual Style of Martial Arts/Fighting that only Wanda is able to do or present as a character, so hopefully when her comeback in a positive sense happens they used this again Establishing the Scarlet Witch Martial Arts Mythical Style on Mindless ones or ultron bots or Thanos forces or something like that to show her off!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 09-22-2022 at 01:05 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

While the leaked scene is cool, I still wonder who's idea was it to turn Wanda into a Mortal Kombat charater

Extraordinary Member

In a perfect world this kind of concept wouldn't be made in the first place.

I wish they can created an OC for something like that. Would make a threatening villain. But it's not really suitable to Wanda.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Jeez, they barely had any restraint with Wanda in this movie, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I wish they can created an OC for something like that. Would make a threatening villain. But it's not really suitable to Wanda.
    I kind of like it, it was already part of her powerset in MCU canon IW when she fought Proxy Midnight and it is good, she takes the in-comic book canon of being trained by Captain America while adding her own power to both block & attack as well, gives her a unique combat skill. Also, it is cool she has training from Natasha as well to boot. So long as now they add more long range and spells like she should have gone forward I am cool with such a skill for her to have, it is always good to have close combat options.

They just now to have to make this work against real Villains like Mindless ones, Demons, Ultron Bots, etc. in her comeback movie, combine this with her long-range Spells & Skills in the comics she should have, the Crowds will blow the roof off Theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jeez, they barely had any restraint with Wanda in this movie, huh?
    They seem to have (Raimi & the writer) a real liking for Wanda despite making her good bad. Does not make me like the writer any way, but I never dislike Raimi so theirs that. I am not sure why still they thought that was ok going dark or just it was in the Comics whatever thing as their excuse. But they say in movie audio where they talk about the movie, they really had a liking for Scarlet Witch/Wanda & it shows how they gave her or wanted to give her more moments like this to show herself off.

However, I am glad they did not get all these points cause it just worse to add onto her dark story here.

But still I think we all must worry much less at this point, what happen was the manipulation of the Darkhold & Chtlon & with Wanda’s comeback which will likely happen sooner rather than later because she is too popular not to will be one of the reasons, she comes back from this.

If Wanda from the 616 Comics can bounce back so well after Dissembles, HoM & M-Day as she has in the Comics while getting the positive receptions as a HERO of the Comics like she has gotten since the Solo was announced, MCU Wanda has allot smaller hole to climb out of when you truly hardly think about it.

Honest all MoM did was make Wanda more popular then ever, she got threw her Darker Stories still with love, now the MCU has the decidedly go up from here.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I kind of like it, it was already part of her powerset in MCU canon IW when she fought Proxy Midnight and it is good, she takes the in-comic book canon of being trained by Captain America while adding her own power to both block & attack as well, gives her a unique combat skill. Also, it is cool she has training from Natasha as well to boot. So long as now they add more long range and spells like she should have gone forward I am cool with such a skill for her to have, it is always good to have close combat options.
    What she was doing there was not hand to hand combat. What she was doing was impaling and deforming people's bodies and cold-hearted murdering them. And we know from the movie that some of the people she attacked were just defending themselves.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Unhappy

What she was doing there was not hand to hand combat. What she was doing was impaling and deforming people's bodies and cold-hearted murdering them. And we know from the movie that some of the people she attacked were just defending themselves.
    I'm So Sorry, my post was not clear I am truly sorry for that.

My Focus was 1st on the style from the Infinity War Fight on her sparing with Proxy midnight & her classic combat learned in the comics made their way into the MCU but adding her powerset to her style which was a unique idea. Then was that they now need to get away from the mess in MoM and when she comes in a comeback movie or project, she should be able to use that and other classic long-range spells like form the comics on real villains and not in an OOC manner like MoM was.

I am very sorry if I was not clear on that.

I really hope they bring in Hope Summers in Deadpool 3 and do something like this.

They should have just used Lore instead.