Page 263 of 456 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 6836
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    At this point, it’s just Feige, or whatever director or screenwriter. Liz Olsen says she will reject a bad script s d she’s going to talk to Feige about the next steps, X-Men snd otherwise. There’s hope.
    Lol, X-Men will just exploit her further.
    What do you expext from an even bigger and more popular franchise?
    Peggy Carter gained traction and kinda just cannibalized Sharon's character. Wanda in X-Men will again be a game of "dog eats dog". I don't wish to see Wanda consumed or consuming others.

The right way forward is simply giving her own corner without disturbance, give her own creative team that will secure her last entries in MCU.

A longer stay might prove disastrous.

Speaking of the X-Men check out this video. If this is true, then Marvel Studios is trying to make Wanda into Jean Grey.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Speaking of the X-Men check out this video. If this is true, then Marvel Studios is trying to make Wanda into Jean Grey.

This video kinda screams clickbait.
    Also, good they get rid of Magneto, at least they still know the priorities I guess.

Yeah it's not encouraging that all the obsession is with the X-Men and not you know, fixing Wanda.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Because some worst or pointless parts of her are perceived as marketable. Even if those simply don't develop or straight up regress her character.

What is the point of Wanda's new dad in MCU again, other than "some fans want it?", look at what AD/HoM/yasss queen stans' wishes got her into.

My only hope is that Feige will just let her go and let a more competent team handle her in a series of self-contained projects. A trilogy of movies/shows with a small core casts with limited cameo roles. Then send her off in a satisfying manner and never bothered again.
    I want at least one untainted story arc I can remember fondly of. So really, give her space and peace.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    This video kinda screams clickbait.
    Also, good they get rid of Magneto, at least they still know the priorities I guess.
    Yeah. But what I found interesting is that apparently Professor X was suppose to have lobotomized 838 Wanda after hearing about the Scarlet Witch prophecy and learning how dangerous she was. Doesn't that sound familiar?

look at what AD/HoM/yasss queen stans' wishes got her into.
    Definitely no place good.

Yeah. But what I found interesting is that apparently Professor X was suppose to have lobotomized 838 Wanda after hearing about the Scarlet Witch prophecy revealing how dangerous she was. Doesn't that sound familiar?
    That's not interesting at all. That's terrifyingly worse about their judgment over female characters. At least they had the good sense to not put that actually in, but them thinking about it to begin with means they should not be allowed near female characters.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah. But what I found interesting is that apparently Professor X was suppose to have lobotomized 838 Wanda after hearing about the Scarlet Witch prophecy and learning how dangerous she was. Doesn't that sound familiar?
    Well, at least that will be in character for the Illuminati as a group.

Also I kinda wish they kept "lobotomized woman living simple and happy family life" so this movie looks more obviously problemetic and I can see how dudebros react to that part lol.

Like I said before, people have trouble spotting problemetic writing if it's anything less than straight up sexual assault(Avengers 200).
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 05-17-2022 at 09:31 PM.

Well, at least that will be in character for the Illuminati as a group.

Also I kinda wish they kept "lobotomized woman living simple and happy family life" to so this movie looks more obviously problemetic and how dudebros react to that part lol.
    Let's be honest, there'd be some that'd excuse it even then.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Let's be honest, there'd be some that'd excuse it even then.
    I want to see the alternative universe where people defend Avengers 200 and its adaption as "You just don't understand the brilliance/logic of this story! It is explained perfectly in story how Marcus can totally seduce any woman(show random girls who got seduced before) make them willing to bring him to Earth through weird birthgiving ".
    Oh, lord Chthon, why do I have to come up with this ****. It's disgustingly hilarious.

To be fair, even without the lobotomy 616 Wanda wanted that kind of life with Vision.

Extraordinary Member

To be fair, even without the lobotomy 616 Wanda wanted that kind of life with Vision.
    Out of her own choice, and she lived a happy life with her power and status as an Avenger.

I think you can tell the difference between "accomplished woman willingly choosing a quiet suburban life" and "lobotomized woman finding her happy ending after ditching unnecessary brain function and power."
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 05-17-2022 at 09:52 PM.

Why are you so obsessed with this supposed Wanda/Jean Grey connection?

Out of her own choice, and she lived a happy life with her power and status as an Avenger.

I think you can tell the difference between "accomplished woman willingly choosing a quiet suburban life" and "lobotomized woman finding her happy ending after ditching unnecessary brain function and power."
    My point is, maybe that Wanda did have life before the lobotomy.