Page 446 of 456 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    What's more annoying about this situation is that you can clearly see that a lot of those "comicstans" on twitter only became Wanda fans because of the whole whitewashing controversy. Back when it wasn't more known, when MCU Wanda wasn't as popular and/or didn't have as big of a presence, they didn't care. In fact I know some of them who just straight up hated Wanda because of M-Day or whatever bullshit. Most of them didn't even know anything about romani people before they read a thread on twitter or whatever.

They hate MCU Wanda first and love comics Wanda second. And they have all created this sort of toxic bubble where anyone who doesn't hate "Wendy" isn't a true Wanda fan because how would you unless you're an evil racist pos. They see Wanda being drawn with a darker skintone or more ethnic features and the first thing they think is "Look at that you racist Olsen stans!!!!!". Every time. When her solo book was announced they were talking about how MCU Wanda didn't get a movie/show announced. It has created a rift between her comics fandom and live-action fandom that is probably bigger than any other comic character. It has become more of a rivalry where each side wants to dunk on each other than any proper care for representation.
    You're also right, it's sad that the fandom is divided like that, just affects the character itself, but tbf i have seen more of the comic stans acting hostile to MCU Wanda fans who want to get into comicbook Wanda, which doesn't mean there aren't trolls in the MCU side.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 12-05-2022 at 12:14 PM.

Yeah it's why I said it's very limited to certain social media. It's not widespread. So I would not be worried about Wanda's book at all. It's just time to enjoy Wanda being popular, and getting nice things for once. Since it's been a long time.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    That is a really great looking cover!
    WOW Tg1982 been Way to Long since we talked, Welcome back and an Amazing Time to comeback now less with this Solo coming out!

It is in Increble cover, honestly Russell is competing up with with Perez now as one of my Favorite Wanda Artists Ever, He deserves all the Praise in the world. Now manytime I am thinking of Wanda or this Solo his Covers espically the 1st Come to Mind, Simplely Mindblowing in how Good he is & the inking jobe is Perfection!

Welcome Back Agan My Friend!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    You're also right, it's sad that the fandom is divided like that, just affects the character itself, but tbf i have seen more of the comic stans acting hostile to MCU Wanda fans who want to get into comicbook Wanda, which doesn't mean there aren't trolls in the MCU side.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah it's why I said it's very limited to certain social media. It's not widespread. So I would not be worried about Wanda's book at all. It's just time to enjoy Wanda being popular, and getting nice things for once. Since it's been a long time.
    Yea I have noticed it and been apart of reading those comments on the divide, but I never take them that serious and it seems lately many don't too which is a good thing in Twitter. I try when called for love for both the MCU & Comics Wanda, divides are usally done by unsavary actors looking to cause trouble. It is also as I have said a good thing to call out Marvel Studios for making mistakes in casting as well, but it needs to be hopes for in the future now to respect the heritages of characters & get the right actors from each characters heritages right.

But the unessary fighting is not needed at all casue it ends up being trolling to just cause problems not to care about what geniune fans want in resepecting characters heritages. Goodness seems it is not as many as feared doing this before, Love for both versions seems pretty strong.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch Frank Cho art

Source Instagram/Facebook Frank Cho yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Scarlet Witch Frank Cho art

Source Instagram/Facebook Frank Cho yesterday
    Very nice. I love Frank Cho and his outrage covers were hilarious. Looking at the end result he is staying true to himself
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW Tg1982 been Way to Long since we talked, Welcome back and an Amazing Time to comeback now less with this Solo coming out!

It is in Increble cover, honestly Russell is competing up with with Perez now as one of my Favorite Wanda Artists Ever, He deserves all the Praise in the world. Now manytime I am thinking of Wanda or this Solo his Covers espically the 1st Come to Mind, Simplely Mindblowing in how Good he is & the inking jobe is Perfection!

Welcome Back Agan My Friend!

Wanda giving us Flawless Face!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can you do hang outs with Wanda? As in, lounge around the pool with her in a swimsuit ?
    I saw this thumbnail of a YouTube video and I was immediately reminded of your post

"This is me being reasonable"

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Hey dolls, long time no see. That Dauterman Wanda/Lorna cover is omg gorge.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They had a couple last month. Hopefully they do more.
    i hope so. I'm just super saiyan if marvel released a subscription to orlando Scarlet Witch i would subscribe. Still nothing yet...
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i hope so. I'm just super saiyan if marvel released a subscription to orlando Scarlet Witch i would subscribe. Still nothing yet...
    It was on there a month ago. I actually subscribed to it but not sure why they took it off.
    Last edited by Steroid; 12-06-2022 at 06:52 PM.

I'm glad I stay off of Twitter...

...except for a very select, few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    It was on there a month ago. I actually subscribed to it but not sure why they took it off.
    Yeah, thanks to this post i was able to narrow my search and find it but there is no way to add it to your cart. that button is gone.

https://subscriptions.marvel.com/sto....asp?spid=1487
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah, thanks to this post i was able to narrow my search and find it but there is no way to add it to your cart. that button is gone.

https://subscriptions.marvel.com/sto....asp?spid=1487
    I would suggest using their live chat for customer service. They have always been great to me and may be able to help.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I saw this thumbnail of a YouTube video and I was immediately reminded of your post

The textures of that swimsuit looks uncomfortable lol.