Page 337 of 456 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    HAHA Galerion is right- such savagery! You naughty devil. Made me laugh which was really nice!!

also .. Loved this pic as a response Galerion - Very Clever:-) although it didn't post as gif weirdly but w/e i saved for myself on my desktop;-)

You better use an image hosting site here and then link the pictures from there. The attachment function on this board isn't good as you can see with the gif not playing.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    You better use an image hosting site here and then link the pictures from there. The attachment function on this board isn't good as you can see with the gif not playing.
    Yes and thank you.. this helped. I found the link you used and used that- learned something new:-) here's an image -image1 (1).jpg this was image i almost used for license plate

go back and forth if I should have used over this but i guess it's a win / win anyhow...s-l1600 (1).jpg

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Haha that savageness from you took me by surprise

HAHA Galerion is right- such savagery! You naughty devil. Made me laugh which was really nice!!

also .. Loved this pic as a response Galerion - Very Clever:-) although it didn't post as gif weirdly but w/e i saved for myself on my desktop;-) Edit : Haha I got it , so I just kept the lovely face shot also since it's Wanda.

Attachment 122435
    HAhahaha, Yea Sorry Galerion & Cubbyboo just could not help myself , after seeing the video that joke just kept rattling around in my head and could not help myself in being abit naughty.

But If you hang out with me in RL or work you would know I am somewhat of a Very Snarky & Sarcastic talker in jokes, so it goes along with my more Sarcastic sense of humor.

But in all seriousness Jimmy by all I know and all I have seen and heard of him with Liz is always postive and very supportive to the point he is called by one Twitter posters in their view as an orignial early Wanda Fan(or Stan as Twitter likes to use for all Fans these days), so I am glad he has by what I know such a love for Liz and it seems Wanda to boot. :-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

OH OH OH OH MY GAWD!!! I just LOVE this!!! Thanks for sharing CJ:-) btw im having a wanda plate made for my car for when we are in the states - tho the states are very weird and crazy right now and we are debating moving to Europe as our permanent address and just visit family in the states as long as it doesn't get worse. This will be the plate - when we were there we relocated our stuff to Florida ( I have to admit i'm not fond of Florida atm but it was where family is atm) and so our front license plate came off but there's a big bracket there as a result since you only have to have a back plate in Florida. So this is what will go in the bracket - I know it's prob over the top but i love it and my brother also loves Wanda and he will have fun driving the car to make sure it gets run :-) And the car?
    lol it's a bright red '18 Civic coupe-so it will match!! Attachment 122433
    I am Glad to hear your Brother also Loves Wanda, Wanda Love Runs in the Family is So Cool Cubbyboo!

That is such a unique and one of a kind way to show your love with Our Wanda with such a way to express it to the whole world while you are just traveling, That is just the Coolest way and great appriaciation for you in sharing that with us Cubbyboo, I am Impressed with the detail on it, Our Wanda's Action pose, powers and how her hands are in it, it truly is a great choose of an image to portray in a Unique one of a kind way!

Thank You Over and Over Again for sharing this, this is so Sweet!

Also I am glad you liked the picture, I am sure impressed with how realistic it looks, Glad it brought you such joy!

You are bringing much joy to Wanda Fans and Being such a Great Fan of Wanda's like so many on our Thread, Thank You for Being Uniquely You Cubbyboo!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Love the Airbrush look to the sky in the Background with great ideal of being in the Air and just how powerful Winding blow against a Character can be and look that high Up! Power Sytle is great and that Hair, Impressive!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    “I should come back. But I really don’t know. I want like, fans to be so aggressive, like terrify them (Marvel) into doing it or something. I mean… that’s not a good way to do anything actually.”

Lizzie Olsen on returning as the ScarletWitch yesterday on Fallon's show

https://twitter.com/FallonTonight/st...3Z2qs8hXZSA4xg
    Now Genuine I am Surprised by this, I mean allot.

I was certain that right after the movie premiered, I just saw article after article that Liz was so tired, so needed a break, it sounded like she was tired of even playing the role of Wanda abit and wanted to do other things in acting. Not that she said she did not want to comeback, but she need sometime away it sounded like. Liz was especially tired of Marvel Studios strange ways they treat their actors, and I don’t blame her that view either, they have questionable reputation.

But now seeing her on the show and how she was talking about not only coming back, but really wanting to, wanting to know her faith, even having her Fanbase Wanda Fans be aggressive in wanting to see her back (You should see the funny ways Wanda Fans on Twitter reacted to that, LMAO! ), This just caught me off guard.

I am not sure if Liz is just playing up the moment, but she does not at all sound like the Liz tired of the Role of Wanda or needed at least sometime gone, she seems more egger that even Me to see her back to tell a better story. I am happy to hear this from her, LOVE Liz and we are Blessed to Have her as Wanda, I DON’T THINK I say that enough and I should!

Also, Liz would Totally Earn a Break, Despite my feeling about MoM, I still can't say enough how Luckly we are to Have Liz as Wanda, it has been a Blessing and I will keep repeating that in having her as Wanda, how she has brough Wanda to being a Household name thanks to her(& just how Strong Wanda as a Character is too & Liz ran with that) and just how geniune of a person Liz is alone just makes her so admirable. So if she needs a breaks she has earned it and I want Liz to be happy in her work and the roles she plays, not feeling like she is being pushed to play Wanda to many times, so I was at peace if she need a good amount of time off.

But this enthusiasm to come back yea, that genuinely caught me by surprises, pleasantly nice to know & this segment brought happiness to me indeed, but surprised she sounds so eager when I though otherwise and accepted she needed sometime gone, go figure. o_O
    Last edited by CJStriker; 07-03-2022 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Love this. This was an image i almost used also - but would have lost either hands or too much hair on plate. Side note, just found this in my collection as we pack. The Tonner Scarlet Witch in the Perez costume. I snagged this pic off web tho as mine has her hair still netted etc.. and wanted to keep her snug and secure:-)s-l1600 (3).jpg
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 07-04-2022 at 09:13 AM.

Really love this. Even more if just Wanda - like Agatha but would like one with just Wanda..Im guessing that's Agatha....
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 07-04-2022 at 01:45 PM.

okay so im debating.. gonna get one other Funko for my collection. I have a bunch of Scarlet Witch's, Wanda Halloween, Polaris and Quicksilver as they are family/siblings to her:-) which i like. So Magneto Funko Classic Or Blacklight or Wanda 70's? there's also Hawkeye or Cap but.....Magik also ( I know but she's magical and they taught together and oh alright)51fE0Lz0xmL._AC_.jpg51kSEMc1XhL._AC_SL1300_.jpg61SmS81H7IL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

here are other 3........but I know first 3 better lol and no I don't want a Vision..51Ptm1XDw2L._AC_SL1000_.jpg61S2k0ZGlqL._AC_SL1234_.jpg51noh3junnL._AC_SL1216_.jpg

Really love this. Even more if just Wanda - like Agatha but would like one with just Wanda..Im guessing that's Agatha....
    This is Indeed Cool and It is a nice job of unique shading with that level of skill shown in the power style is nice.

Indeed that is Agatha but it took me a few seconds to realize it was her myself, her skin and hair here are So Green I honest thought that was She-Hulk at 1st and wondering what her and Wanda where teaming-up for in this artwork, LOL.