Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
Yeah it's still kinda weird. Because when Strange says they're not real, Wanda says "but they are, in every other universe". Which like, what does that mean? If Wanda had her kids with a human man the natural way... They shouldn't look exactly like the ones she created with Chaos Magic. And they're also 10, which would mean Wanda had her children at 20. It makes no sense. Lizzie said on an interview that she imagines her being a single mom because she and Vision separated or something. I imagine that she just created them outside of the hex, so they don't need it to exist like the 616 ones. Which Strange says they're not real only because "you created them with magic", which I feel makes it just a matter of perspective.

So basically I'm choosing to handwave that and focus more on how the story is framed overall. Either way, whether 838 Billy and Tommy are real or not isn't brought into question. So it's still more about how she shouldn't try to steal her AU children from that version of her.
What was really weird to me was despite every version of Stephen looking different, they were all pretty much the same. All fell to the temptation of the Darkhold, all willing to force America to make the sacrifice. I had hoped different universes would mean they'd be completely different.