Page 265 of 456 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 6836
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Speaking of the X-Men check out this video. If this is true, then Marvel Studios is trying to make Wanda into Jean Grey.

I don't buy this, honestly. It has the same energy as the people who briefly tried to spin the narrative that Tom Cruise had deleted scenes from the movie until Michael Waldron himself shot down those rumors by saying he never shot anything for the movie at all. People are so desperate to create this narrative that the movie was completely different and the reshoots removed so many actors and there's some #RaimiCut out there with all this special appearances just waiting to be released.

This plot point is very specific and if it was true, I believe it would've been mentioned by those leaks from last year that turned out to be mostly correct. The whole Magneto in DSITMOM thing started earlier this year alongside rumors about Deadpool and Iron Man being in the movie, so it was all probably a part of the same bullshit scoop that was never true. Saying it got cut it's the easiest way to save face instead of admitting you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I felt like 838 Wanda was more personality wise like regular MCU-616 Wanda, and what was supposed to be MCU-616 Wanda was more like Lore.
    Been a while since i read the Scarlet Witch comic from 1994 where Lore appears, i remember her being an evil nexus being, does she (Lore) and our MCU Wanda are that similar in their motivation, evilness etc

Surprised that people want to see the Wanda's former mutant family (in the comics) on-screen so much. I really disliked the Black Widow movie because I didn't enjoy Nat's dynamic with her "supposed" family. The actors and actresses in it were great, but Nat's family was CLEARLY retconned into the MCU because she NEVER mentioned them even ONCE before her solo movie. You'd figure she would talk about them during the epic events of the Infinity Saga. So I HATED that aspect of the movie to be honest. Nat ALREADY had a family. They were called the AVENGERS. Nick Fury was more "family" to Nat than a bunch of new characters I had never seen before. And the Avengers were a better family in my opinion than her own. I totally felt Wanda's family in WandaVision was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT real (even though they were "fake"). I would NOT feel the same way about some retconned bullshit family from another "universe."

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't buy this, honestly. It has the same energy as the people who briefly tried to spin the narrative that Tom Cruise had deleted scenes from the movie until Michael Waldron himself shot down those rumors by saying he never shot anything for the movie at all. People are so desperate to create this narrative that the movie was completely different and the reshoots removed so many actors and there's some #RaimiCut out there with all this special appearances just waiting to be released.

This plot point is very specific and if it was true, I believe it would've been mentioned by those leaks from last year that turned out to be mostly correct. The whole Magneto in DSITMOM thing started earlier this year alongside rumors about Deadpool and Iron Man being in the movie, so it was all probably a part of the same bullshit scoop that was never true. Saying it got cut it's the easiest way to save face instead of admitting you were wrong.
    To be fair, Deadpool and Tom Cruise were considered according to the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Been a while since i read the Scarlet Witch comic from 1994 where Lore appears, i remember her being an evil nexus being, does she (Lore) and our MCU Wanda are that similar in their motivation, evilness etc
    Lore's whole thing was traveling between universes, murdering along the way. Only she was trying to kill other Wandas.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The only reason they have a link in the first place is because of dudes that could not write classic women, without making them the focus of everyone's wet dreams, powerful but not able to control it, I can fix her fetishes.
    It would be very cool to see Jean and Wanda team up to fight Chthon. Like Kong and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla.

It would be very cool to see Jean and Wanda team up to fight Chthon. Like Kong and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla.
    Or Wanda defeat Chthon herself since it's her story and not Jean's. Just like they should have had Rachel or Jean handle AvX.

Or Wanda defeat Chthon herself since it's her story and not Jean's. Just like they should have had Rachel or Jean handle AvX.
    In a hypothetical Avengers vs X-Men film, it would be both their story. Wanda can have the finishing blow on Chthon like Kong did on Mechagodzilla.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 05-18-2022 at 01:57 PM.

In a hypothetical Avengers vs X-Men film, it would be both their story. Wanda can have the finishing blow on Chthon like Kong did on Mechagodzilla.
    Yeah but that's hypothetical. I'm saying literally, I'm not for it. Give both of these amazing women their own respective stories that allow them to control their powers and stop treating them like women can't control a lot of power.

Looks like those Children's Crusade rumors might be true.

Waldron: We worked really hard to treat Universe 838 as a real place. I mean, it’s another universe they go to and now there’s going to be real consequences as to what happened in there.

Looks like those Children's Crusade rumors might be true.
    Too vague to know. We'll have to wait to see what it means, when it happens or if it's dropped, picked up or what. Because he could just be talking about the incursions.

Too vague to know. We'll have to wait to see what it means, when it happens or if it's dropped, picked up or what. Because he could just be talking about the incursions.
    Strange didn't dream walk from that universe though. Only the 616 would be in danger of an incursion. So I doubt he is referring to that.

Extraordinary Member

"Real consequences" LOL. This movie ignored everything that happened in WandaVision right through the tag scene. They just can't admit that continuity is fake (which I don't even mind) and every creative team does their own thing. Maybe some team will decide to bring this universe up later, but he can't know that.

Anyway I doubt he's talking about Children's Crusade because that story is about Wanda's kids looking for her, and the kids we saw in this other universe are specifically not our Wanda's kids, and their mother is still fine at the end of the film.

If there is a Children's Crusade project it will be about the Billy and Tommy from WandaVision, who never appear in this movie and are discussed as though they didn't exist. But they're the only versions of the characters who would consider looking for our Wanda.

Strange didn't dream walk from that universe though. Only the 616 would be in danger of an incursion. So I doubt he is referring to that.
    I don't think it matters if everything ends up colliding in the end. Saying for sure it means this or that anyway is a reach. The statement is very vague.

Extraordinary Member

Why should they waste her own iconic villain in an ensemble movie again, it's her personal story.