Page 381 of 456 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 6836

Kinda seems like a Kamar-Taj version of her costume to me. She has brown hair and a plain tiara like the one from the Halloween episode, so I think it's probably before the WV design was even finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Hmm that looks like Illuminati Strange. Maybe some Darkhold connection?
    Maybe for the later half when they team up against Strange and America or something? That would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The Strange/Wanda one looks like a holdover from the original plans where she teamed up with him at first. It's still using the WandaVision sleeveless costume, though it looks like she's starting to get Darkholded. (Darkheld?)
    I also suspect it's from the earlier drafts where she would help him and America first then turn slowly later like what Waldron said in the bts episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Kinda seems like a Kamar-Taj version of her costume to me. She has brown hair and a plain tiara like the one from the Halloween episode, so I think it's probably before the WV design was even finalized.
    What if in the earlier versions she was going to train her magic in Kamar Taj? Like after Westview in order to find more about her powers she asked Strange for help in exploring it while keeping the Darkhold secretly with her.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post

I wonder what the context is for the most right concept art. And I hope someone finds the photos on the most left too
    hilarious that in all the concept arts from wandavision and now this, she has brown hair but in the actual projects they kept that fried ginger wig.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-08-2022 at 05:34 AM.

Fantastic Member

Chris Claremont on Multiverse of Madness:

“I find it disconcerting that all of the post-Infinity War films – not the TV shows – have sort of been like, ‘Hi, Doctor Strange, will you save the world from Wanda?’ So what happens at the end, a giant rock falls on her. It’s like, come on guys!”

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Chris Claremont on Multiverse of Madness:

“I find it disconcerting that all of the post-Infinity War films – not the TV shows – have sort of been like, ‘Hi, Doctor Strange, will you save the world from Wanda?’ So what happens at the end, a giant rock falls on her. It’s like, come on guys!”
    Especially since it was Strange that messed things up in several universes because he gave into the Darkhold.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Some news places are reporting that Midnight Suns has been delayed with no new release date listed. Nothing official just yet.

ETA: More sites coming out about this. Apparently when there is a date, the new gen consoles will get the game before older gen. Ugh. I might have to check specs and see if it runs on my PC since it's a mid-range build that is a few years old.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-08-2022 at 02:24 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Hasbro Pulse has revealed a ‘Zombie ScarletWitch’ What If…? figure as part of their Marvel Legends Series!

https://twitter.com/scarletwnews/sta...96688087703554

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Some news places are reporting that Midnight Suns has been delayed with no new release date listed. Nothing official just yet.

ETA: More sites coming out about this. Apparently when there is a date, the new gen consoles will get the game before older gen. Ugh. I might have to check specs and see if it runs on my PC since it's a mid-range build that is a few years old.
    That is disappointing espically just to give it to the New Gen Consoles 1st which likely not as many fans have right now. I don't mind delays if it is to make the game better and fix bugs, but somthing like that just seems unessary.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    It's interesting to me that Wanda never really was shown flying till the early 2000s i think, it's weird it took that long since well, she's a witch and having the ability to fly and teleport should be the basic.
    Before Disassembled in the JLA/Avengers Event and then it really it became her stardard, she was levitating too in that Thor comic in 1999, where she helps him and odin.

One would need to read fully threw that era to know this for certain, but I remember talking about it long ago how Wanda Evolved towards Flying we came to the conclustion them that is just seem to start to happen. No really spell or moment where she says she learned or gained it, just it started all the sudden.

I am not upset about that, flying fits Wanda so well like a glove it was time for her to have it, if not sooner. But some learning context would have been good.

If anyone has context from this era to show otherwise please do.

In Avengers: Rage of Ultron 2015, which is a flashback, Wanda mentions chaos gravity

In Avengers: Rage of Ultron 2015, which is a flashback, Wanda mentions chaos gravity

Thanks for This, It is a Series I had forgotten about and can't remember if I read or not, but indeed is was so long ago it could be either.

Interesting Enough, the Changes to Wanda's Flying happen in 2000's, so it be interesting after her comeback in 2011-2012 that in the 2010's writers wanting to just put in some new creative lore to a character would do this on an off-shot series and just decide to add it into Wanda Lore like that.

But not only add it in but to make it something Unique and even have the ablity to be used as a means of attack like it said here.

"Chaos Gravity" is an Unique and One of a Kind idea for Making Wanda's Flying her very own style and uniqeu style different from everyone elses form of flying, a form all of her own, I like this Honestly and Wish it might get a mention more around if their is any or down the line in new comics, Thanks for this Cruelrain!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Love This! Not sure i can bring myself to buy the Zombie Wanda figure.... The Funko was a no for me ;-)

Before Disassembled in the JLA/Avengers Event and then it really it became her stardard, she was levitating too in that Thor comic in 1999, where she helps him and odin.

Hi there - is that interaction with Cap from the Cap/Falcon series? I am sure I'm in the minority on this but I loved the cover with her and Cap kissing and was so bummed when it was undone and then learned it was actually supposed to be real but was nixed by Bendis / Quesada (jackasses!) and done as a setup to disassembled/HoM. Thx!
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 08-12-2022 at 11:00 AM.