Page 332 of 456 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 6836
    Extraordinary Member

All we've seen from Clea's book is one panel of her with a drink; it might be just another crowd scene of magic people.

What we don't have is a confirmed speaking part in anything. Hopefully she gets a speaking part in Carol's book, but we don't know yet if that's even the real her. (Carol even says "Wanda, is that really you?" Though I guess it confirms she still remembers who Wanda is, that's something.)

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Do you need a reminder everytime that Tony Stark is a billionaire and the CEO of Stark Industries even if people only refer to him as an Avenger? Probably not because that is their history that we have already seen on the screen before. This is kinda obvious.

Im also not helping anyone here. I state facts and logical arguments. Im quite clearly not the one who is getting worked up here with his hate boner.

Also cute of you to assume that people who disagree with you must not have any standards. Here is a newsflash buddy. The world clearly doesn't revolve around you.
    It's good you have the wherewithal to reply with such a level head. It's frustrating sometimes but in the end I guess everyone here cares about the character. It'd just be nice to express something personally liked or a viewpoint without feeling like you're being told 'You're WRONG and your viewpoints are wrong ". You however handle it better than me. Anyhow I guess being disliked/persona non grata gives me no worries when posting.
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 06-29-2022 at 11:16 AM.

That Captain Marvel panel is cute with Wanda covering her face like omg I really don't wanna do this. Doc Strange is hopefully more than that panel with the wine glass and a positive appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wanda had been a pretty competent hero. She wasn't knowledgeable about spell casting because she had no magical training. Training with Agatha did not offer Wanda, because lets face it, she was power hungry. Power hungry people never have good motives.

When she realized Wanda hadn't studied magic, she gloated about the runes. But Wanda remembered what they look like and cast her own runes. The ultimate irony in Agatha running her mouth she told Wanda out to defeat her, and told Wanda a place where she got a lot of magical knowledge.

The movie clearly shows Wanda was destined to come to Wundagore. Perhaps Chthon was subtly influencing Agatha, without her realizing it. Nevertheless, once a movie is done, the effect it has and the continuity it establishes are here to stay.

It will be interesting to see if new plans concerning Wanda are announced during the San Diego Comic Con, or during D23 day.
    Agreed. Hopefully -as the effects from MoM are here to stay- they take Wanda and do a really strong developmental storyline that not only is able to tug at people's hearts but re-establishes her as a hero and turns this whole arc into one that comes out in the end with tremendous growth and self-realization for her and establishes her as a powerful and positive force here to stay and be loved. Well many love her as is but it'd be nice to see her cast off the darkness and move forward.

Elizabeth Olsen will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

This is coming from a twitter user and while I take it with huge grains of salt I don’t know how reliable thier news tweets are, so if anyone here in the know knows more please confirm.

It has to do with Our Scarlet Witch & SDCC this year;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    All we've seen from Clea's book is one panel of her with a drink; it might be just another crowd scene of magic people.

What we don't have is a confirmed speaking part in anything. Hopefully she gets a speaking part in Carol's book, but we don't know yet if that's even the real her. (Carol even says "Wanda, is that really you?" Though I guess it confirms she still remembers who Wanda is, that's something.)
    I think she's on a future cover of Clea's book too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This is coming from a twitter user and while I take it with huge grains of salt I don’t know how reliable thier news tweets are, so if anyone here in the know knows more please confirm.

I saw that, but the Twitter user didn't give a source, often makes jokes & also tweeted Elizabeth Olsen saying that starting rumors about a Scarlet Witch movie is the best way to get one.

So I think it may have been a joke or an attempt to get people talking about it. I don't think anyone credible has said there's an announcement coming.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I saw that, but the Twitter user didn't give a source, often makes jokes & also tweeted Elizabeth Olsen saying that starting rumors about a Scarlet Witch movie is the best way to get one.

So I think it may have been a joke or an attempt to get people talking about it. I don't think anyone credible has said there's an announcement coming.
    Thanks for the info, I just don’t know who is who on the social media stuff so I just like to confirm thank you.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Thanks for the info, I just don’t know who is who on the social media stuff so I just like to confirm thank you.
    If it is a joke it's kind of cruel, but that's nothing new for popular Twitter accounts.

Extraordinary Member

Judging from the mannerism it's probably actually her being there.
    That being said it's still just a cameo role.

Comedy

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    enjoyed this Thx:-) Andy Park had a lot of interesting insights. I want this WandaVision Funko >To >Be >Real!!R.jpg The new Wal-Mart MoM Excl is nice 5e3e296f-b3de-4851-8e06-0d4dbd314dd4.6c01b4863ce8b93dd12e1451d1c2649f.jpg really nice but this one is great also. Or wait is it her current MU costume? I dunno but it's a great prototype!
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 06-29-2022 at 06:03 PM.

Darn I so wish this to be real> we can hope tho:-)

I also hope these Become Real. I ...Need .......A .....Classic Avengers Wanda Funko!!R.jpgwanda 70's.jpg especially the second one!! Halloween was close but these are exact!!
    this is nice also- may have already been posted..61fbbcc99678762e692da10ec3010d3c.jpg
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 06-29-2022 at 05:56 PM.