Page 269 of 456 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 6836

The more I think about it, Wanda could have just enslaved America like she did the people of Westview and have her open portals whenever she wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    The more I think about it, Wanda could have just enslaved America like she did the people of Westview and have her open portals whenever she wanted.
    She could have gone to an isolated island and recreated her hex bubble, and lived out her life like she wanted too.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

MoM Wanda has the weird reasoning of her kids getting sick and somehow she needs a multiversal travelling solution.
    I don't think she has the mental capacity to think of that lol.

I mean what would be the difference at that point? You can now argue about morality here but a quick death seems actually preferable to permanent slavery with no chance of recourse.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I mean what would be the difference at that point? You can now argue about morality here but a quick death seems actually preferable to permanent slavery with no chance of recourse.
    Who would prefer death over opening portals for somebody?

Extraordinary Member

The reasoning on why she needs America's power permanently is dumb in the first place lol.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

To be fair, Deadpool and Tom Cruise were considered according to the writer.
    There's a big, BIG difference between a consideration while in early development and something that was actually cut from the movie. Waldron himself said that Tom Cruise being in the movie was never in the actual cards because he would never be available to shoot. He said something similar about Deadpool being only an early consideration. What some of those ''scoopers'' were trying to do is spin the narrative that all of those scenes were shot and cut, which was definitely not the case with Tom Cruise and Ryan Reynolds. And since that was debunked, now they're doing the same with Magneto/Fassbender.

Who would prefer death over opening portals for somebody?
    You know that her mind enslavement isn't something pleasant, right?
    "This is me being reasonable"

Doctor Strange 2 Poster Reveals Scarlet Witch's Deleted Opening Scene
    https://thedirect.com/article/doctor...-scene-opening

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Doctor Strange 2 Poster Reveals Scarlet Witch's Deleted Opening Scene
    https://thedirect.com/article/doctor...-scene-opening

Wanda is in the new card game that will be released by Ben Brode's Second Dinner (former Hearthstone dev team), they feature a couple cards of her's in the trailer. The game is called Marvel Snap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rnAN1-cP6w

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Hopefully this is still subverted instead of taken literally. Since the whole reasons for heroic prophecies is for the hero to rise to the occasion and prove it wrong. And some of that could have been the Darkhold manipulation through Agatha as well. Since it'd get Wanda more curious to read the book.
    I just wish the show had a little bit more time to explain how Chaos Magic worked. Like what were its limitations and boundaries (which definitely exist). That way the argument about why she couldn't create a new hex and a new family could be put to bed. Wanda doing the multiverse thing in the MoM was basically a set-up for future MCU multiverse movies. Same thing with Loki's show. There was really no reason for her to go the multiverse route to find her kids if she could use "magic" to create them again (UNLESS she couldn't it again, like I suggested WandaVision make clear). Like why couldn't Wanda use "magic" to recreate Pietro and her parents in Westview as well as Vision and the twin boys? She didn't love them any less. At the end of the day, I don't think Marvel Studios should have mixed Stephen's and Wanda's stories together in Strange's sequel. There's just too much ground to cover in two hours!
    Last edited by Albert1981; 05-19-2022 at 11:25 AM.

You know that her mind enslavement isn't something pleasant, right?
    It is better than killing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I just wish the show had a little bit more time to explain how Chaos Magic worked. Like what were its limitations and boundaries (which definitely exist) are. That way the argument about why she couldn't create a new hex and a new family could be put to bed. Wanda doing the multiverse thing in the MoM was basically a set-up for future MCU multiverse movies. Same thing with Loki's show. There was really no reason for her to go the multiverse route to find her kids if she could use "magic" to create them again (UNLESS she couldn't it again, like I suggested WandaVision make clear). Like why couldn't Wanda use "magic" to recreate Pietro and her parents in Westview as well as Vision and the twin boys? She didn't love them any less. At the end of the day, I don't think Marvel Studios should have mixed Stephen's and Wanda's stories together in Strange's sequel. There's just too much ground to cover in two hours!
    I wish they'd go into the different types of magic at all. And they've had since Thor was introduced to do it.

It is better than killing her.
    Debatable. Since when you die you no longer feel anything. And maybe it'd save her from people wanting her damaged more for the X-Men to make it into the universe. Even though they have been and can be introduced without her.

Extraordinary Member

Hey, if we are talking about avoiding bad writing.
    Death surely feels like a blessing lol.