Page 336 of 456 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 6836
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yea I have seen enought of 838 Wanda in clips I am able to Watch(I Still Refuse to Watch the Movie, Sorry) and she is sweet and a nice very of Wanda overall.

BUT, I would Hate that Marvel would Replace our Wanda from the Main MCU Universe we have been on this journey with with an brand spanking new shiny one as a way to I guess buy us over and say this is a Good Version with No problems like WE Marvle Studios cause with our Main MCU one. I would be completely against that idea and might start my major decent against the MCU if that happen.

I am sure that Loki and Gameria Fans might have similiar feelings too.

I say if Wanda is to come back it is either the Main MCU one in which they give her a comback story, not a replacement.

P.S.~If their are any fans of 838 version Wanda I am not against her character at all, I like her to what I know and am glad she has supports, I just would not support her as the New Main Wanda replacing the One we have been seeing grow and grown with in the MCU since AoU 2015, I just find that as a cop-out by the MCU.
    She will be back I'm betting CJ - I think it will be "our" Wanda we see in whatever project is her next. Having watched a second time due to my sister bugging me about it, I think she's very redeemable and the possession will probably get addressed there if given to someone like Schaeffer. From the demonic forms she had in two scenes, to how her face and visual changed and softened when the darkhold's possession was broken and she became herself again, it will probably be clarified that she'd been corrupted through the exploitation of her grief. She will then get praised for risking it all to destroy all the Darkholds through all the multiverse.
    uncanny_avengers_sketch__scarlet_witch_by_pnzrk_da2skf3-pre (1).jpg Attachment 122421
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 07-01-2022 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah it felt like they were too apprehensive in certain cases to embrace superhero identities. And they have something against helms for some reason. Even ones that still show the actor's face. So I don't even think it's an acting thing.
    And weirdly enough, they are okay with the goofy ass name that is "America Chavez", which led to moments like Strange saying "We must save America!" in the movie, yet, Captain America can't be used, it's gotta be Captain Rogers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Feige seems to think the only thing that matters about Wanda is she's lost everyone she's ever loved, he would never replace her with someone whose children are alive and well. (Who the father was, I don't know because they never mention whether Vision exists anywhere else.)
    I mean, they could always kill the children and her entire universe, that way she would have lost everything .

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    She will be back I'm betting CJ - I think it will be "our" Wanda we see in whatever project is her next. Having watched a second time due to my sister bugging me about it, I think she's very redeemable and the possession will probably get addressed there if given to someone like Schaeffer. From the demonic forms she had in two scenes, to how her face and visual changed and softened when the darkhold's possession was broken and she became herself again, it will probably be clarified that she'd been corrupted through the exploitation of her grief. She will then get praised for risking it all to destroy all the Darkholds through all the multiverse.
    uncanny_avengers_sketch__scarlet_witch_by_pnzrk_da2skf3-pre (1).jpg Attachment 122421
    Yeah that's a possibility, I think the reason why MCU Strange didn't get possessed by Darkhold while Wanda and Strange's counterparts did, is because he got over whatever problems he had.

The first Strange who shows up in the movie had this "needs of the many" mentality, something that MCU Strange also had to a certain extent, and Illuminati Strange did too, which caused that other universe to be destroyed.

MCU Strange at some point realized how callous this "needs of the many" mentality is and decided to stop it to save Chavez instead of just killing her off, this could be why he didn't get possessed, while his counterparts and Wanda did, it is very possible that what Darkhold does is amplify your worst aspects if you think that doing 'em is justified by default.

Not that it excuses the bad writing of this movie, but at least there's an out to salvage Wanda to a certain extent, while not completely ignoring the bullshit she did.

Also whatever second picture you tried to send ain't working.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Feige seems to think the only thing that matters about Wanda is she's lost everyone she's ever loved, he would never replace her with someone whose children are alive and well. (Who the father was, I don't know because they never mention whether Vision exists anywhere else.)
    As long as there is not Replacement of Our Main MCU(I am not calling the Main MCU 616, Ms. Marvel has it right that is the wrong notation for it.) Wanda with one from another Universe, then that is a 1st step I am happy to hear nearly whatever the Reasoning may be.

Fiege can push his love for suffering on Wanda only to a degree and I feel we have reach the end of that story arc with the end of MoM, they could have made it a slower burn with a longer, more deeper storyline, but they decided to put their eggs all in the basket of MoM, now to prove they are not Sexists tropes anymore that I doubt Disney wants to have attached to their brands, then they will have to start pushing Wanda in the more heroic direction others they will be seen are not learning their lessons and could completely lose the support of many parts of the media and fans even of MoM if they keep repeating the same suffering with not context end or new stories to keep growing the character better like she does in the comics.

Also if Fiege is so into doing the comics, now that he gave us her darkest stories, it is time for the light of her comeback ones that happen in the 2010s and beyond.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

That is Very Positive of You Cubbyboo, I Like that!

Honestly Yea, while I have not seen the movie in full, I still refuse to do so sadly, I have seen the Demon Head Scenes and the Door where Wanda is LITTERALY phased threw and walking out twisting her back like she was a melted doll! I have seen enough exorcist horror movies to know a Demon Possession Walk when I see one and if one did not at least a little walk away from MoM not by just a bit realizing allot of what they just saw was something like that, then I don’t know what they are thinking.

But you are right on, Thank You for that, I feel we are in the mixing bowl of the MCU right now for Wanda, she is in between projects with the heads getting chewed in private we don’t know about on what her future is going to be. As you said it is Very Likely our Wanda Main MCU universe will come back, Disney can’t ignore anymore her level of popularity and all the $$$$$ that would bring in that they need. That is why I think the rumors of Fiege and Marvel getting even a little chewed out by Disney over MoM more problematic things in it is likely.

With that said I think also Wanda is Very Redeemable as you said with the possession elements being very clear here. Their where rumors at my LCS about as much as more than a Half an Hour cut from the movie showing Chtlon and the possession happening to Wanda, why they cut that out if it is true who knows.

But even without that being so, they can recon to such and it is pretty easy so long as they the MCU have the will to do it, which they should to shed the stink of the negatives they got out of it and to show they want to push Wanda to make the $$$$$ and have one of their most popular back in the MCU to help give the next phases credit.

Wanda should indeed get praise for giving up her very life when she was normal to destroy the Darkholds!

Also, Amazing Artwork, it works for this topic of Yours so well, Love Wanda’s pose, look, costume, Hair and powers, looks so Manga/Anime Like, Always Love That!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Elisabeth Olsen as scarlet witch !
    by petnick

https://www.deviantart.com/petnick/a...itch-920940794

Good to see they are all having fun with it

https://twitter.com/FallonTonight/st...6EZkkuCMOOU3QA

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Good to see they are all having fun with it

https://twitter.com/FallonTonight/st...6EZkkuCMOOU3QA
    LOL I found this cute and in a way she did the world a favor.
    (Just Kidding)

(Just Kidding)
    Haha that savageness from you took me by surprise

Elisabeth Olsen as scarlet witch !
    by petnick

https://www.deviantart.com/petnick/a...itch-920940794

OH OH OH OH MY GAWD!!! I just LOVE this!!! Thanks for sharing CJ:-) btw im having a wanda plate made for my car for when we are in the states - tho the states are very weird and crazy right now and we are debating moving to Europe as our permanent address and just visit family in the states as long as it doesn't get worse. This will be the plate - when we were there we relocated our stuff to Florida ( I have to admit i'm not fond of Florida atm but it was where family is atm) and so our front license plate came off but there's a big bracket there as a result since you only have to have a back plate in Florida. So this is what will go in the bracket - I know it's prob over the top but i love it and my brother also loves Wanda and he will have fun driving the car to make sure it gets run :-) And the car?
    lol it's a bright red '18 Civic coupe-so it will match!! s-l1600 (1).jpg
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 07-02-2022 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    And weirdly enough, they are okay with the goofy ass name that is "America Chavez", which led to moments like Strange saying "We must save America!" in the movie, yet, Captain America can't be used, it's gotta be Captain Rogers lol.
    I don't think they were ever against using Captain America though, because they used it in his titles. I think the Captain Rogers thing is just because that's how they do military designation. Title and last name.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

OH OH OH OH MY GAWD!!! I just LOVE this!!! Thanks for sharing CJ:-) btw im having a wanda plate made for my car for when we are in the states - tho the states are very weird and crazy right now and we are debating moving to Europe as our permanent address and just visit family in the states as long as it doesn't get worse. This will be the plate - when we were there we relocated our stuff to Florida ( I have to admit i'm not fond of Florida atm but it was where family is atm) and so our front license plate came off but there's a big bracket there as a result since you only have to have a back plate in Florida. So this is what will go in the bracket - I know it's prob over the top but i love it and my brother also loves Wanda and he will have fun driving the car to make sure it gets run :-) And the car?
    lol it's a bright red '18 Civic coupe-so it will match!! s-l1600 (1).jpg

Good taste.
    Funnily enough I have family living in Florida too but I live in Germany. I got asked if I could imagine living in the US but no, I don't really want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yeah that's a possibility, I think the reason why MCU Strange didn't get possessed by Darkhold while Wanda and Strange's counterparts did, is because he got over whatever problems he had.

The first Strange who shows up in the movie had this "needs of the many" mentality, something that MCU Strange also had to a certain extent, and Illuminati Strange did too, which caused that other universe to be destroyed.

MCU Strange at some point realized how callous this "needs of the many" mentality is and decided to stop it to save Chavez instead of just killing her off, this could be why he didn't get possessed, while his counterparts and Wanda did, it is very possible that what Darkhold does is amplify your worst aspects if you think that doing 'em is justified by default.

Not that it excuses the bad writing of this movie, but at least there's an out to salvage Wanda to a certain extent, while not completely ignoring the bullshit she did.

Also whatever second picture you tried to send ain't working.
    Yeah I actually deleted it... guess not thoroughly enough. The original pic i'd posted of Wanda was.... lol....way over the top cleavage wise. Ther were gargantuan but i didn't realize till I posted so I edited deleted and added a different one. I mean they were like massive balloons and gratuitous even for comics.

Yeah it's just a lil incomprehensible what's going on there atm, but that's a fun coincidence to know:-)

(Just Kidding)
    HAHA Galerion is right- such savagery! You naughty devil. Made me laugh which was really nice!!

also .. Loved this pic as a response Galerion - Very Clever:-) although it didn't post as gif weirdly but w/e i saved for myself on my desktop;-) Edit : Haha I got it , so I just kept the lovely face shot also since it's Wanda.

giphy.jpg
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 07-02-2022 at 11:50 AM.